Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 4. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
Pancakeswap is fascinating with a variety of forms, so we can make more profits. The trend of using DEXs is growing in popularity and with a leading product from BSC, this only takes time to prove. Basically your $100 goal is pretty big, I think it will take a long time for it to happen.
- I don't think this is a big target for the market this year, especially a product that stands in the name and reputation of binance and its network, Binance is paying a lot of attention to how users see it, when it is looking to grow and compete more, so its top products also need to be favored, the empty market can be scary but the crypto market is crowded, even narrow, every good crypto is an opportunity. Another potential is the rudimentary projects that want to cooperate with binance, through pancake, it will be a better destination before coming to the main area.
Between theory and reality and the belief in it, I think they have all the necessary things to help it rise in price. But keep in mind that it is not the only name attracting interest in the field it is pursuing, I do not deny what you share, but we need more reasons than such beliefs, Differences or trends can emerge and drive prices, but it has to be huge to reach the period we think it is.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
When I think of price potential, I think about CAKE in relation to BNB and UNI+SUSHI in relation to ETH. A specific defi coin on a network isint going to outsize the network. So, its hard for me to see how CAKE will get past 10 BIL market cap in the near future. If BNB suddenly went up to 200 BIL then Id expect CAKE to get in that 100 range.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I think that currently users who use the Bsc network think that the costs incurred are still low. and what if someday the cost is equal to eth. As a new coin, pancakes do have a lot of interest and become one of the coins that are traded daily
If one day the cost can be the same as ETH, then BSC will also be considered expensive and a choice will be made on other alternatives such as BSC which has been used by many people now where in the past many people used ETH.

So far, of course, this forecast looks fantastic. But I think that later, Pancakeswap will have to, like other decentralized exchanges, either implement atomic swaps or run their mirrors on other blockchains like Polygon and Fantom.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
It all depends on development. if there is an increase in BSC transaction fees that are still acceptable to the market, I don't think there is any reason for a newer one.
but for the cake itself, it strengthened because of the staking event and airdrop rewards obtained from the program on their website. and if anything could make adoption increase even greater, I believe the price could be very high.
Many new projects have adopted the BSC network but will there be a possibility of an increase in gas fees because it will cause overblocks from the density of transactions in the BSC network, BSC gas fees will not increase drastically in the near future because of the presence of BSC to solve the problem of gas fees that many have complained about in the crypto community .
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
I think that currently users who use the Bsc network think that the costs incurred are still low. and what if someday the cost is equal to eth. As a new coin, pancakes do have a lot of interest and become one of the coins that are traded daily
If one day the cost can be the same as ETH, then BSC will also be considered expensive and a choice will be made on other alternatives such as BSC which has been used by many people now where in the past many people used ETH.
It all depends on development. if there is an increase in BSC transaction fees that are still acceptable to the market, I don't think there is any reason for a newer one.
but for the cake itself, it strengthened because of the staking event and airdrop rewards obtained from the program on their website. and if anything could make adoption increase even greater, I believe the price could be very high.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Pancakeswap is fascinating with a variety of forms, so we can make more profits. The trend of using DEXs is growing in popularity and with a leading product from BSC, this only takes time to prove. Basically your $100 goal is pretty big, I think it will take a long time for it to happen.
- I don't think this is a big target for the market this year, especially a product that stands in the name and reputation of binance and its network, Binance is paying a lot of attention to how users see it, when it is looking to grow and compete more, so its top products also need to be favored, the empty market can be scary but the crypto market is crowded, even narrow, every good crypto is an opportunity. Another potential is the rudimentary projects that want to cooperate with binance, through pancake, it will be a better destination before coming to the main area.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107

So as what my opinion, the target price $100 was too high, i wonder from current price x3 is good chance to exit since i have small bag with them. However, CAKE is very good now, considering that there are many similar coin from other Dexes, only CAKE which I think will be able to grow in the next five years.

It all depends on the mood of the market. If everything continues to grow, then we can reach 100 very quickly, and accordingly, if the market goes down, we can easily fall 3 times from the current price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

So as what my opinion, the target price $100 was too high, i wonder from current price x3 is good chance to exit since i have small bag with them. However, CAKE is very good now, considering that there are many similar coin from other Dexes, only CAKE which I think will be able to grow in the next five years.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Cake is great and will double in value this year
Cake token returns 100% APY on pancake swaps and is it’s the native token. I don’t think those rates will last forever but valve of coin goes up incredibly fast also. Most my passive income I make from cake.
Really i was not aware of the pancakeswap APY because i never bothered to check them, but when i heard about users making a healthy profit in staking coins i was curious to check them out and now i am staking a few coins and i am planning to add a few as well and i might be staking or provide liquidity for a while and then i would book the profit before the next major correction.
If you are gonna do liquidity, make sure you have known about impermanent loss. Most of people don't aware with impermanent loss and just blindly put their money into liquidity,and when the price of the coin is rise and they want to sell it. They would only get smaller amount compared while they did the liquidity.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I agree with you, because CAKE is indeed a very good and useful project, so it is only natural that the price of CAKE can increase very high and reach $100, moreover CAKE is one of the projects from BSC and currently BSC is very popular, so it will make easier for the price of CAKE to increase very high, so I'm very sure that the price of CAKE will definitely reach $100 or more when the next altseason occurs.

Without Cake, the BSC network wouldn't be so popular. Cake is a coin where both new investors and old investors meet. The APY rate is still very good and anyone interested in staking has this coin, which makes it stronger. Most of the staked coins are not reliable, but cake is quite reliable.
But I don't know if it can be $100 this year. The bull may not last that long Smiley

The point is not even the most bullish cycle of the market, but the fact that Cake's tokenomics are still inflationary, but the PCS team promised a later transition to deflationary tokenomics. Also, the price of Cake is influenced by the price of BNB and news regarding Binance itself. So I think in the current cycle, $ 100 per Cake is just a dream.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1481
I agree with you, because CAKE is indeed a very good and useful project, so it is only natural that the price of CAKE can increase very high and reach $100, moreover CAKE is one of the projects from BSC and currently BSC is very popular, so it will make easier for the price of CAKE to increase very high, so I'm very sure that the price of CAKE will definitely reach $100 or more when the next altseason occurs.

Without Cake, the BSC network wouldn't be so popular. Cake is a coin where both new investors and old investors meet. The APY rate is still very good and anyone interested in staking has this coin, which makes it stronger. Most of the staked coins are not reliable, but cake is quite reliable.
But I don't know if it can be $100 this year. The bull may not last that long Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Cake token returns 100% APY on pancake swaps and is it’s the native token. I don’t think those rates will last forever but valve of coin goes up incredibly fast also. Most my passive income I make from cake.
Really i was not aware of the pancakeswap APY because i never bothered to check them, but when i heard about users making a healthy profit in staking coins i was curious to check them out and now i am staking a few coins and i am planning to add a few as well and i might be staking or provide liquidity for a while and then i would book the profit before the next major correction.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I've tried trading this Cake token several times, and the results are pretty good. and if you look at the market movements that occur, it is possible that Cake will continue to rise
By the looks of it and it's been running on Cake this year, it's definitely very good to trade on Cake, because the increase is really pretty decent and can even be said to be extraordinary for those who love Cake in this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
Yes! you are saying right mate. cake coin has the potential that its price will reach to 100$ in near future. Last time cake cake coin made ATH (all time high) record of 44$. The next wave of bull run is starting soon and in this wave cake coin can easily hit 100$ price. The team of cake coin is very strong and as well as project too. Pancakeswap is the dex exchange of cake coin. So, hold cake coins for future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
maybe if the crypto market cap has become even bigger, we know that pancake is the main decentralized exchange on the bsc network and uniswap on the erc network, so both have an important role in each chain.
if only CAKE reaches 100, maybe uniswap is already at 120-150$.
I think CAKE could go back to the last ath range, somewhere there or something special will happen. It depends on how Bitcoin moves, and how much high crypto market cap gains, if everything happen in order by the end of the year CAKE could hit $100 or significantly more. Few experts used to guarantee that it'll reach $100 by the summer.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
After great crash and BNB going down I sold nearly all my CAKE coins. Anyways I love and trust this project. I think 3 digits isn't impossible for this coin. I want to invest in it but I wanna see Bitcoin s price recovering, in other words, bulls to return back.

A little late but finally you took profit, that's the only important thing here. I remember we bought this coin in single digits and sold it time to time and made nice profit, I'm waiting lower prices to buy back again. Current price is not attractive to buy-back but if we see single digits again I'll definitely jump in. 3 digit numbers are possible if we have another bull run, hopefully this winter. Following the price but don't touch it yet.
After a month passed I still don't regret my decision dumping my CAKE. Although right after Bitcoin hit 28000 something I thought to reenter CAKE and BNB. I felt like if prices stay above my buying point I would keep generating money by staking. I was right but too scared. Sad.
Pages:
Jump to: