Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 5. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
I think $100 will reach in new year 2022. Investment trends are always changing, we have to follow changes in order to continue to profit, more than 75% of my current portfolios I save on 4 SWAP coins namely Uniswap, Sushi, Pancake, and ZKSwap and happy because the value continues to increase.

I think its too long if wait to 2022, another Dex coins could take the moment if Bullrun happens in 2021.
I see BSC have so many DEX options too.
with many decentralized exchanges based on binance smart chain , investors concern must be splited . We still bake and other dex in bsc which is trying developt project as best they could to get investors. This year will be the moment for exchanges swap , there are alot dex project succesfully launched in market and price maintained. If we see another bullrun in Q4 , maybe all of DEX price will explode parallelly with trading volume.
It is available for anyone to check. A DEX project such as BAKE, CAKE, or any other would be a very worthy investment in the upcoming months. I believe it's unnecessary to say that CAKE is the best thing because we have a variety of options. However, DEX like Pancakeswap did its numbers because every single token in the  Binance blockchain would goes through CAKE.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I am quite happy with the way things are going for my Cake investment. I invested a long time ago when it was just 2 dollars or so (bought some under 2 and some over 2 but average comes to 2.2) and since I staked it for so long that I now have a lot more, which if I calculate how much I spent makes it under 1.5 for me give or take because I have been farming it for so long. Which means that I really have to worry about nothing in this market since I am already in profit enough that I could sell now, hell the price could drop 50% and I would still be in profit.

However that is exactly why I am not worried about the price and if it falls, that is why I can hold it for so long, I can sell some of my cake and make the investment back and then keep the rest at the worst case. I am just going to sit and wait for it to go to 100 dollars, I know it can do it, maybe in year or maybe in 3 years but it will definitely do it one day.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
I think $100 will reach in new year 2022. Investment trends are always changing, we have to follow changes in order to continue to profit, more than 75% of my current portfolios I save on 4 SWAP coins namely Uniswap, Sushi, Pancake, and ZKSwap and happy because the value continues to increase.

I think its too long if wait to 2022, another Dex coins could take the moment if Bullrun happens in 2021.
I see BSC have so many DEX options too.
with many decentralized exchanges based on binance smart chain , investors concern must be splited . We still bake and other dex in bsc which is trying developt project as best they could to get investors. This year will be the moment for exchanges swap , there are alot dex project succesfully launched in market and price maintained. If we see another bullrun in Q4 , maybe all of DEX price will explode parallelly with trading volume.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
Indeed, you have great holding. Pancake will ever hit $100? that’s the big question mark. I have made my research a very long time ago, I started stacking CAKE when at $25 but from that point It's going down. Anyway, I'll go long and won't release my staking until hit $100 at least.
100$ pancake price goal is big according to its supply. circulating supply is is less then 25% and total supply is around 200 million. 100$ price means 20 billion dollar marketcap of total supply. thats huge
also pancake have competitors and they are all growing. but with the 16th quarterly BNB token burn makes it possible more future bnb burn will push pancake price up
pancake also depend on binance smart chain ecosystem, if new project will launched in bsc and used pancake as trading platform or liquidity provider it will make fundamental better, cake demand will also increase by this new project. In altcoin season 100$ as target was not impossible , so far we know there is no limitation when coin pumped or dumped.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
your explanation is very informative and it is clear that you are doing a lot of research on these two most popular platform. 32$ was overrated price for uni when market correction is started uni is back in real price btw cake has no big fall down and still survive with good market value. cake has many use cases which are more than uni.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
100 is possible. They will go deflationary soon alongside lending and borrowing.
Moon time is coming

Its why I have not sold a single piece since 40. Next time i cashout will be way over ATH.

I have been in it since week 1 and have amassed 1.3m cakes with 2500-3000 being earnt a day. I count my blessings everyday I found CAKE. Made bank on matic and others recently but still holding CAKE
Will not sell especially at these values and neither should anyone else. Its a goldmine

Join us on https://t.me/whalearmy
Have quite a few of the cake chefs on it too.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
After great crash and BNB going down I sold nearly all my CAKE coins. Anyways I love and trust this project. I think 3 digits isn't impossible for this coin. I want to invest in it but I wanna see Bitcoin s price recovering, in other words, bulls to return back.
I don't hold much of this coin, but I really like what it has. BSC is indeed creating strong competition with different platforms. As for a major DEX on BSC then I think it will pick up growth in the near term.
Having CAKE maybe is something more profitable. Cake is safer, a major DEX platform on BSC. I have sold a bit of mine BTC to put it into CAKE, wish my decision will be beneficiary. I'll be glad to see more growth in near future. Situation is quite challenging but i'm taking this as sense of long term.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
After great crash and BNB going down I sold nearly all my CAKE coins. Anyways I love and trust this project. I think 3 digits isn't impossible for this coin. I want to invest in it but I wanna see Bitcoin s price recovering, in other words, bulls to return back.
You are wrong on here. You should sell your coin when it's already on above, not in bottom like now. Why do you need to sell when we are still cheap right now? You have multiple times chance to sell your coin when CAKE was above $40 or you just need to stake your CAKE without selling it

Be careful with saying a coin is cheap. Smiley Almost nobody in this market knows whether the value a coin or token holds is justified. This is just a brand new market and could also be well overheated. If someone shows you some new piece of software than can do a couple of things, how do you even value it? I know you could say the value is what the market attaches to it, but as we have seen in the past the market can sporadically be immensely wrong. I don't think someone makes a false decision selling CAKE now, but it might also not be right. Though if someone says CAKE is cheap now, that sounds as if it were a definite given that it goes up a lot from here. I think it will go up, but I wouldn't say it is cheap because I might very well be wrong with my feeling.
Any price below $100 for each CAKE is considered cheap for me, why i can't say that? This is biggest defi on BSC, why for $13 only are you saying this is too high? Compare it with ETH, which more more expensive than CAKE.

You should see the stats of BSC compared ETH right now, do you still think CAKE won't be on top 10 coins later?

You have chance to sell on $40 but you are prefer to sell it on current price, which is $13, where is your logic?

Please be so kind and do me a favor and don't put words in my mouth. I never said it is too high, but I also never said it is too low. What I really said is that it's incredibly difficult to assess any asset in the crypto market as precisely as we can sometimes do with stocks. We can apply discounted cash flow models. Did you ever do that to Pancakeswap? Is it even perfectly suitable to do that?

Oh I am optimistic for CAKE, no doubt about that. It sometimes is just difficult to apply any specific scale to crypto assets yet and see where a coin should fit in. For us Coinmarketcap is the ultimate scale! Cheesy It has always been. We look at a coin and say that one should be top ten. What are the top ten worth? Alright then this one should be worth $100.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
I don't hold much of this coin, but I really like what it has. BSC is indeed creating strong competition with different platforms. As for a major DEX on BSC then I think it will pick up growth in the near term.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
You are wrong on here. You should sell your coin when it's already on above, not in bottom like now. Why do you need to sell when we are still cheap right now? You have multiple times chance to sell your coin when CAKE was above $40 or you just need to stake your CAKE without selling it

Be careful with saying a coin is cheap. Smiley Almost nobody in this market knows whether the value a coin or token holds is justified. This is just a brand new market and could also be well overheated. If someone shows you some new piece of software than can do a couple of things, how do you even value it? I know you could say the value is what the market attaches to it, but as we have seen in the past the market can sporadically be immensely wrong. I don't think someone makes a false decision selling CAKE now, but it might also not be right. Though if someone says CAKE is cheap now, that sounds as if it were a definite given that it goes up a lot from here. I think it will go up, but I wouldn't say it is cheap because I might very well be wrong with my feeling.
Any price below $100 for each CAKE is considered cheap for me, why i can't say that? This is biggest defi on BSC, why for $13 only are you saying this is too high? Compare it with ETH, which more more expensive than CAKE.

You should see the stats of BSC compared ETH right now, do you still think CAKE won't be on top 10 coins later?

You have chance to sell on $40 but you are prefer to sell it on current price, which is $13, where is your logic?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

A little late but finally you took profit, that's the only important thing here. I remember we bought this coin in single digits and sold it time to time and made nice profit, I'm waiting lower prices to buy back again. Current price is not attractive to buy-back but if we see single digits again I'll definitely jump in. 3 digit numbers are possible if we have another bull run, hopefully this winter. Following the price but don't touch it yet.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
That is the correct approach, or you could just reinvest when it is bottom as well, at the top I do not like to sell because I do not like to sell at any price, my understanding of investment is that you have to invest money that you do not need and if you do not need it then keep it in, and only get it out if you think that you will not need more money. Don't get me wrong many people "want" more money, but having like few million dollars would mean that no matter wherever you are in the world, you are going to be able to live off that, just put it in a safe place and you are done, you can live off that money until you die.

So, why would I take out my investment until I feel like I am there? I calculated that I do not even need a million dollars, I am going to get out when it is less than that but right now I need about 100x to get there, and until that happens I am just going to keep reinvesting more and more into it.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I do believe that there is a good chance it could reach 100$ in the future, but there is no way it can do that anytime soon. This is similar to the trajectory of BNB itself if you ask me, because BNB wasn't something this high like right now, and it didn't break over 100 bucks that easily, it took years for it to reach that level. However it did break over that and reached nearly 700 bucks as its ATH, how? Because it did something big with the BSC and that allowed it to go up that much.

Cake is doing fine right now, like the time when BNB was only used to get 50% discount on trading fee, something similar and I am sure it will do something major in the future as well and it will be worth so much more. So my idea is to just buy it now, wait for it to go up, in a few years I will be thanking myself for making this investment and will be in so much profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

All people will prefer it instead Ethereum?
Well its too soon to tell because we also knew how good Ethereum platform and how this has been trusted for years no.
while Pancake is still gaining investors and trust from the whole crypto community.

But I'm not losing my sympathy for Pancake as i have tried Holding some decent amount since march this year and hope this will be a good investment for the years to pass.

If nothing else, crypto users have good options where to go, eth or cake. It depends on the user what advantages it will bring to him. But definitely, we can always have these 2 in our portfolio, better than these meme tokens. With these 2 platforms, we know they have actual use case in the market. Since the market seems to be in the bearish trend, it may take time before we see the prices in the market to go up again. $100 is very possible for cake, but maybe not this year.
right, from the previous bullish trend in 2017, we can see another rally after four years, namely in 2021. and again this is a bearish trend, do we have to wait for the next 4 years or it can happen before that. no one knows about it, but i guess as more and more people use cake, i think $100 can be achieved
Actually most of the people get into trading during 2016 and it reached in huge number during 2017.Pancake had some support among the traders after the launch of many bsc based token on cake exchange. As like BNB, cake also touch the moon soon.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip

Well its too soon to tell because we also knew how good Ethereum platform and how this has been trusted for years no.
while Pancake is still gaining investors and trust from the whole crypto community.

But I'm not losing my sympathy for Pancake as i have tried Holding some decent amount since march this year and hope this will be a good investment for the years to pass.

If nothing else, crypto users have good options where to go, eth or cake. It depends on the user what advantages it will bring to him. But definitely, we can always have these 2 in our portfolio, better than these meme tokens. With these 2 platforms, we know they have actual use case in the market. Since the market seems to be in the bearish trend, it may take time before we see the prices in the market to go up again. $100 is very possible for cake, but maybe not this year.
right, from the previous bullish trend in 2017, we can see another rally after four years, namely in 2021. and again this is a bearish trend, do we have to wait for the next 4 years or it can happen before that. no one knows about it, but i guess as more and more people use cake, i think $100 can be achieved
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: