Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 8. (Read 3174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Ok everyone, just skipped this bullshit guy bla bla bering about. ^

Everyone know i made this thread when CAKE WAS $13 ! Lot of people made huge profit but sadly, this above guy missed the opportunity and begin to blabering something delusional.

A bonus for you all,

Now back to your question:

CAKE EMISSION MODEL
- 40 Cakes are generated per block ( in each 3 seconds )
From these 40 Cakes,
- 15 Cakes are going to be burned  (Burn pool)
- 15 Cakes goes for —> farmers and lottery
- 10 Cakes goes for —>  Main Cake Pool stakers

So they mine 15 cake each 3 sec just to ... burn it XD Just to make tweets like this one:
https://twitter.com/PancakeSwap/status/1356279604298727434
That's first strike.

We are left with 25 cake generated each 3 sec = 500 each 1 min = 30 000 each 1 h = 720k each 1 day = 262.8 M each 1 year.
Current circulating supply = 134,901,580 CAKE
So in 1 year from now supply will triple so will marketcap do if we will stay at the same price.
That's second strike.

Big dexes from ETH are expanding to other chains (like 1 inch is naw available on bsc and eth). Competition on BSC will only grow.
That's third strike.

Defi, in general, is overhyped
That's fourth strike.

I would rather avoid investing in cake.

Cheesy

The fifth strike is his stupidity  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
Does anyone make good profit from Last market crash when CAKE was below $10? Did you bought it? Have you sell it or still stake it on PANCAKESWAP? if you bought it, you have made 100% easily only with HOLDING

Cake was under 10$ for about 30 min out of last 2.5 months. Buying there was extremely hard. Who would have thought that cake will dump 80% in 28 days. Every falling knives buyer already bought at 30$ (you suggested that too). So dont call it "100% easily only with HOLDING". Its 100% thanks to super luck not to holding. Its like calling winning in a lottery "super lucky, you only had to buy winning ticked and HOLDING it".
you should be more modest at this point because you've shilled cake at $ 30-40

CAKE is very cheap now guys. Only traded around 26-28 bucks, when it ATH was 44 bucks. Don't regret once it goes to 100 bucks

CAKE could be drop more than now, i'm not saying $35 is lowest price, but it's damn cheap.

Now CAKE is on correction. It currently around $36-$37 and would a good choice to buy some with your money right now. Buy more when it goes down to $30 or below and then HODL until it reached $100.

Taking average of prices on which you call "good price to buy" we will end up at ~30$ per cake. -30% to current price. Not "100% easily only with HOLDING"

In short term chart does not look bad. Bounce back to 30$ is possible but it will be last chance to "take profit" IF thats the end of current bull market for whole crypto industry which i give like 70:30.If its not the end of bull run for whole crypto industry even your 100$ target is possible but its like betting all your money on 00 in roulette. Its possible to win ... but not probable ... and reward is not worth the risk. Making long term investments today is not investing. Its gambling.
legendary
Does anyone make good profit from Last market crash when CAKE was below $10? Did you bought it? Have you sell it or still stake it on PANCAKESWAP? if you bought it, you have made 100% easily only with HOLDING
legendary
I know everything is on sale but I have never thought that CAKE could make this low $10. I have a modest prediction on CAKE could be worth 100$, to me purchasing cake under 15$ like something crazy. Each time I purchased the dip a always purchase cake and staked it on auto compounds pool.
Haha cool, i also have bought CAKE on $13 and $10 when the dip happened on few days ago. That was best time to accumulate more your CAKE and let it staked on Pancakeswap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
Cake is down to almost it's three months low, now is the perfect time to buy this coin if you are a regular trader. However, for long term hold, I will not suggest cake at this price. I think cake is yet to correct!  There is still positive sentiment surrounding the coin! The pancake swap is still affected by lots of issues ranging from lag, to other security issues! Any better AMM swap might replace pancake swap in the future!
I keep a close eye on $cake and really believe that this token is a very good defi token

A few hours ago was the best chance at buying $ cake, and I bought it
I am very optimistic that $cake can go to $ 100 in Q4 this year!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
I know everything is on sale but I have never thought that CAKE could make this low $10. I have a modest prediction on CAKE could be worth 100$, to me purchasing cake under 15$ like something crazy. Each time I purchased the dip a always purchase cake and staked it on auto compounds pool.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Cake is down to almost it's three months low, now is the perfect time to buy this coin if you are a regular trader. However, for long term hold, I will not suggest cake at this price. I think cake is yet to correct!  There is still positive sentiment surrounding the coin! The pancake swap is still affected by lots of issues ranging from lag, to other security issues! Any better AMM swap might replace pancake swap in the future!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The price of CAKE has been a bit disappointing lately. It seems to have dropped more than the general market.

That being said, it's still the main DEX on the Binance Smart Chain, and it offers good staking rewards that can off-set some of the losses if it dips. I think fairly soon it will start going up back to the $40's range.

legendary
Guys, what are you waiting for? Now CAKE is back to the price i've made on this thread. Those who hope CAKE can be this cheap now it's time to buy and accumulate more CAKE for your future. Always spare of your FIAT to prevent if the dump would deeper than now
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
I also think that CAKE will explode soon, even in my opinion not only CAKE, like SUSHI, BAKE, CAKE, etc., everything will explode, because it is currently trending. There is a very high possibility for CAKE to reach $ 40 as soon as possible, in fact I think it could reach $ 40 + by the end of this month.

CAKE has touched the price of 40 $, which I saw on Coinmarketcap all-time high cake was at 44 $ last April, not financial advice, but it can be concluded that CAKE is perfect as a crypto asset to hold for the long term.

Cake has some potential and pancakeswap is still going at a fast rate but the main reason I would buy it, is because of the APY return you can get over there.
I see this as a high risk, high reward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
I also think that CAKE will explode soon, even in my opinion not only CAKE, like SUSHI, BAKE, CAKE, etc., everything will explode, because it is currently trending. There is a very high possibility for CAKE to reach $ 40 as soon as possible, in fact I think it could reach $ 40 + by the end of this month.

CAKE has touched the price of 40 $, which I saw on Coinmarketcap all-time high cake was at 44 $ last April, not financial advice, but it can be concluded that CAKE is perfect as a crypto asset to hold for the long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yeah, CAKE and BAKE are both very great and promising and i'm quite sure that CAKE will keep become bigger and bigger in the near future.
the price of CAKE itself aready hit $27 and i think in June CAKE can reach $40 and will pass through its ATH.
Patience is the key, just wait until it happen.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I am holding a 50% of my holdings into BNB. The rest are SAFEMOON, CAKE, and many small cap BSC tokens. Pancakeswap by the way is the best exchange if you want to grow your BNB holdings tremendously.

I am also holding non BEP-20 like LEDU, and VET. All of them are performing very well in the market.
legendary
Pancakeswap interestingly surpassed uniswap. A project that is a copy of Uniswap really fascinates me. I hope they continue their success. I think it will go higher.

Is it me or you who is looking at the wrong data? The data I see says that Uniswap is way ahead of Pancakeswap. The train is on full steam for both projects still but the market will find the appropriate prices for both of them. They could be too high now.
Show us the data you have seen. All CAKE believer only see data if CAKE has surpassed Uniswap on total transaction and total user.

CAKE is very cheap now guys. Only traded around 26-28 bucks, when it ATH was 44 bucks. Don't regret once it goes to 100 bucks
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Pancakeswap interestingly surpassed uniswap. A project that is a copy of Uniswap really fascinates me. I hope they continue their success. I think it will go higher.

Is it me or you who is looking at the wrong data? The data I see says that Uniswap is way ahead of Pancakeswap. The train is on full steam for both projects still but the market will find the appropriate prices for both of them. They could be too high now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
Today CAKE only worth $35, still damn cheap compared their competitor, UNISWAP. Don't say later i didn't warned you to accumulate and buy the dip when CAKE is worth $100 later. CAKE could be drop more than now, i'm not saying $35 is lowest price, but it's damn cheap.

Take a look coin which has good fundamental, compared HODL too long on some shitcoin like DOGE. With that, your investment will grow later. You can invest on that shitcoin too, but make sure you have plan B when the price goes down, when plan A failed.

I put a buy order in for some CAKE at around 28$  Wink. The coin has some fundamental, but it has risen too quickly for me so I expect a correction.
Main reason I would buy them is to stake it at Pancakeswap for an APY of 130 %.

Yeah, it went up quickly to $ 44 cake. I'm waiting for a correction. For now, the apr rate is around 140% and it is a satisfactory level for me, so I do not intend to sell it, I think it will see three-digit numbers in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
I still hold sizeable amount of CAKE back in my portfolio. I survived that great correction although I am bit worried, maybe emission effects people to not buy CAKE anymore?
Today CAKE only worth $35, still damn cheap compared their competitor, UNISWAP. Don't say later i didn't warned you to accumulate and buy the dip when CAKE is worth $100 later. CAKE could be drop more than now, i'm not saying $35 is lowest price, but it's damn cheap.
But I think I agree with you, OP. CAKE should possibly hit somewhere around 75 at least to show competition between it and Uniswap. Its APY is still good enough considering the fact that its price is stabilized.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

Take a look coin which has good fundamental, compared HODL too long on some shitcoin like DOGE. With that, your investment will grow later. You can invest on that shitcoin too, but make sure you have plan B when the price goes down, when plan A failed.

I put a buy order in for some CAKE at around 28$  Wink. The coin has some fundamental, but it has risen too quickly for me so I expect a correction.
Main reason I would buy them is to stake it at Pancakeswap for an APY of 130 %.
Pages:
Jump to: