Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 9. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Today CAKE only worth $35, still damn cheap compared their competitor, UNISWAP. Don't say later i didn't warned you to accumulate and buy the dip when CAKE is worth $100 later. CAKE could be drop more than now, i'm not saying $35 is lowest price, but it's damn cheap.

Take a look coin which has good fundamental, compared HODL too long on some shitcoin like DOGE. With that, your investment will grow later. You can invest on that shitcoin too, but make sure you have plan B when the price goes down, when plan A failed.

If you go for a comparison between coins of the same type yes, you could argue that CAKE is cheap. But before only asking whether CAKE is cheap you should maybe also ask whether UNISWAP is expensive. It is so hard to know right now whether any of these prices is justified. Comparing it to businesses in the real world the answer seems to be no.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Today CAKE only worth $35, still damn cheap compared their competitor, UNISWAP. Don't say later i didn't warned you to accumulate and buy the dip when CAKE is worth $100 later. CAKE could be drop more than now, i'm not saying $35 is lowest price, but it's damn cheap.

Take a look coin which has good fundamental, compared HODL too long on some shitcoin like DOGE. With that, your investment will grow later. You can invest on that shitcoin too, but make sure you have plan B when the price goes down, when plan A failed.
legendary
Post above me is correct, but you know what? People are blindly invested their money on DOGE coin, hoping they can earn in the future. You know, this coin is only a joke, there is no utility or any use behind it. Even elon didn't invested on DOGE but people keep buying, LOL

CAKE is very very far better than DOGE, but it's still ranked far below than DOGE. NFA!!!
The truth and the simple fact is that, it is good for a coin or token to have utility, not just utility but a very good one capable of attracting users everyday to it such that, they won't just be holding the token for holding sake but utilizing the potential of that coin or token, to the best of my knowledge this is the case with CAKE.
CAKE has grown a lot and have shown to it's users that they can do much more than just holding CAKE, this can be seen in their staking and farming features. Therefore comparing the price of CAKE to that of UNI on long term, it is clear that CAKE will surpass UNI unless UNI adds something unique as well, which will make it more attractive than CAKE. It is also good to know that one of the upper hand CAKE have above UNI is the low gas fees and that alone, is a big one.

Coins that give you passive income are definitely a good choice, but also a big number of coins doesn't have utility beyond using them as a means for transacting or trading. Most of them aren't even suited for payments on a daily basis. Pancakeswap was a real winner obviously as well as BNB.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The truth and the simple fact is that, it is good for a coin or token to have utility, not just utility but a very good one capable of attracting users everyday to it such that, they won't just be holding the token for holding sake but utilizing the potential of that coin or token, to the best of my knowledge this is the case with CAKE.
CAKE has grown a lot and have shown to it's users that they can do much more than just holding CAKE, this can be seen in their staking and farming features. Therefore comparing the price of CAKE to that of UNI on long term, it is clear that CAKE will surpass UNI unless UNI adds something unique as well, which will make it more attractive than CAKE. It is also good to know that one of the upper hand CAKE have above UNI is the low gas fees and that alone, is a big one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I have a feeling that Cake will reach the BNB price, because all that is on the BSC is trading on PANCAKESWAP, and there are thousands and thousands of projects that appear every day.
Now CAKE is on correction. It currently around $36-$37 and would a good choice to buy some with your money right now. Buy more when it goes down to $30 or below and then HODL until it reached $100.

Do you think $100 is too high for CAKE? While CAKE has beat the whole of ETH transaction before

I don't know what a good price is, but I know that Pancakeswap is a great project! Smiley They deliver a service that is so paramount to the success of all crypto currencies we should be thankful they provide us with this.
legendary
Now CAKE is on correction. It currently around $36-$37 and would a good choice to buy some with your money right now. Buy more when it goes down to $30 or below and then HODL until it reached $100.

Do you think $100 is too high for CAKE? While CAKE has beat the whole of ETH transaction before
legendary
LOLWUT? Do you even read messages? I'm an early adopter of CAKE and I already made six figures from it. I support CAKE since day 1 here, what are you talking about?
You have made 6 figures from that and you still wearing that signature to get paid much lesser than you have made? Do you think that's make any sense?

Better to spam other thread, but not in my thread dude
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1505
Pancakeswap is indispensable DeFi platform at this point. There is no competition for them.
Didn't know you are supporting Cake as well. While you were supported this shit analyzer guy

Tytanowy Janusz I understand your point and you are right. CAKE emission model is not ideal.

I hope they will change it for good. Pancakeswap is backed by CZ, they can use BNB's burning model.

"Your friend" who in same campaign with you also too dumb to believe him

Totally agree with first person who responded here and that the CAKE inflation is totally over the top and would be very difficult for me to look at now. Also it is in a dip and yes so is crypto entirely while en route to bigger gains. So tough to understand how to move all this out and do APY calculations right now though.

Now CAKE has shut up all of your negative thought about them  Cool

LOLWUT? Do you even read messages? I'm an early adopter of CAKE and I already made six figures from it. I support CAKE since day 1 here, what are you talking about?
He is not my friend, I don't even know him. He had fair worries that every one of us share and I said I hope CAKE team will fix it, now they did. That's why we see this price increase. I suggest you to get some reading lessons dude.
legendary
Pancakeswap is indispensable DeFi platform at this point. There is no competition for them.
Didn't know you are supporting Cake as well. While you were supported this shit analyzer guy

Tytanowy Janusz I understand your point and you are right. CAKE emission model is not ideal.

I hope they will change it for good. Pancakeswap is backed by CZ, they can use BNB's burning model.

"Your friend" who in same campaign with you also too dumb to believe him

Totally agree with first person who responded here and that the CAKE inflation is totally over the top and would be very difficult for me to look at now. Also it is in a dip and yes so is crypto entirely while en route to bigger gains. So tough to understand how to move all this out and do APY calculations right now though.

Now CAKE has shut up all of your negative thought about them  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1505
What's the deal with Pancake swap v2? Some surprising new features or even cheaper? Certainly a great application that they created with Pancake swap.

You know what? I actually do not really know. From what I can tell it is not really new features as much as cheaper things for defi. For example instead of harvesting yield each time you can just auto compound it (instead of doing manual compound you just switch it to auto).

So basically yes,,, cheaper gas fees which makes defi people happier:)

And what does cheaper mean? I still read reports that say it is too expensive. Ultimately it is an Ethereum application so how do they manage to reduce the fees if it's ultimately run in top of the ETH blockchain?

Do you think 20-30 cents per transaction expensive? Try Ethereum blockchain, you have to pay 15$ just for approve contract and up to 100$ for a simple swap.
What's the deal with Pancake swap v2? Some surprising new features or even cheaper? Certainly a great application that they created with Pancake swap.

You know what? I actually do not really know. From what I can tell it is not really new features as much as cheaper things for defi. For example instead of harvesting yield each time you can just auto compound it (instead of doing manual compound you just switch it to auto).

And what does cheaper mean? I still read reports that say it is too expensive. Ultimately it is an Ethereum application so how do they manage to reduce the fees if it's ultimately run in top of the ETH blockchain?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Congratz to the OP as we can see he was right with everything he said and thought. Many here were convinced, but regrettably I was a little late. Now all of you guys say it is going up, and only up! Smiley

Everyone here bullish? What do you think is the limit? And while talking about the limit, what could be the floor in case it comes down?  Huh

I think it seems to have broken that even yesterday and right now I can see it is $43 so I guess the natural line to expect now is $50 and upwards. The big test as I said previously also for CAKE is to go to $100 and stay above there. I saw v2 now has a predictions thing going so maybe that is adding popularity to CAKE.

It is also like a self-fulfilling prophecy. When investors see a project that is a lot in the green they also check it out and scrutinize potential investments. That's way Pancakswap could go up even much more than some might think now. It has strong business propositions and the user base is growing.

I like the exchanges that use an automatic market maker model a lot. You can check out the slippage, so easy use by connecting your wallet. Sometimes though liquidity is an issue. But 5 billion dollars market cap says it all for now.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Congratz to the OP as we can see he was right with everything he said and thought. Many here were convinced, but regrettably I was a little late. Now all of you guys say it is going up, and only up! Smiley

Everyone here bullish? What do you think is the limit? And while talking about the limit, what could be the floor in case it comes down?  Huh

I think it seems to have broken that even yesterday and right now I can see it is $43 so I guess the natural line to expect now is $50 and upwards. The big test as I said previously also for CAKE is to go to $100 and stay above there. I saw v2 now has a predictions thing going so maybe that is adding popularity to CAKE.
Yup, Cake just started pumping and the price below $50 I would consider it's less expensive. Cake is getting stronger everyday, better purchase when it's low. Some people bought cake at 1$ and sold it before pumps. You can except CAKE ATH if you hold it long haul.

What matters is data backing up Pancakeswaps strong development recently. Good volume, a lot of people talking about it and creating buzz, it's a hot one and I also think there is still some potential. Some gains left in the tank.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Your prediction was correct. Did you pay attention to the MDX by the way, it's only 1/10 of CAKE. While its trading volume is at the top 1
$ 44 the new ath. There is a lot of activity in the market today. This is an expected rise for pancake v2. the market looks very positive today. In the search for new summits in the Bnb, if bnb succeeds, cake will benefit from it.

Everyone here bullish? What do you think is the limit? And while talking about the limit, what could be the floor in case it comes down?  Huh
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
 $ 44 the new ath. There is a lot of activity in the market today. This is an expected rise for pancake v2. the market looks very positive today. In the search for new summits in the Bnb, if bnb succeeds, cake will benefit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: