Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 3. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Pancake reaching $100 could happen relative to the growth of the market. The bullish market transition from the bear trend needs to be more stronger to reach this. Last year pancake have recorded it's all time high value. By that time price of bitcoin was found above $50k, and pancake touched $44. If this is the case, to reach $100 the bullish move needs to extend and price of bitcoin need to go above $100k.
But those days Swapping is really on the top like when NFT runs the market , but  the problem is nowadays that Swapping is not the a big deal now , there are even  attacks against swap so maybe even if bitcoin breaks 200k next halving , PAncake will not touch that 100$? it may be early to tell but still i don't see any big reason for this thing to happen .
Today, CAKE grows one of the few in the correction. Maybe together with BNB will give more up today. But so far not significant growth and far to ATH.
Half Year after?  Cake and BNB are in the lowest they can get .
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Pancake reaching $100 could happen relative to the growth of the market. The bullish market transition from the bear trend needs to be more stronger to reach this. Last year pancake have recorded it's all time high value. By that time price of bitcoin was found above $50k, and pancake touched $44. If this is the case, to reach $100 the bullish move needs to extend and price of bitcoin need to go above $100k.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Today, CAKE grows one of the few in the correction. Maybe together with BNB will give more up today. But so far not significant growth and far to ATH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
Pancakes have great appeal, but I fear innovation will rival them. Apeswap will convert the crosslinks to Polygons, it's time for me to do it. Ape community continues to grow, Ape can compete strongly with polyzap, Quickswap, then Ape can reach $100. The main challenge is change, Pancake does not find a way and accepts the simplicity of Dex (Defi) in BSC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
My expectations of CAKE did not come true, I went to more volatile coins on which I can earn fast, then I will definitely return my deposit in CAKE I like it. I used to like CREAM but a bad thing happened to it. I hope all will be well with CAKE.
I was also big fane of this CAKE but in last few weeks it's not moving and having not positive trend just because of this now I am turning out this few peoples still believe in this project, but now I have no faith because recently we have some better projects which have much better prospect than this CAKE so investing in them is much better and profitable.

Target of $100 is too high right now even I am having feeling it's not going to touch this figure in long run so better moving with some other better projects much better and fruitful for all investors.

I am now in the short term buying CAKE =$18 to sell for $30. While the managers of the CAKE market apparently are not interested in a sharp jump in price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
My expectations of CAKE did not come true, I went to more volatile coins on which I can earn fast, then I will definitely return my deposit in CAKE I like it. I used to like CREAM but a bad thing happened to it. I hope all will be well with CAKE.
I was also big fane of this CAKE but in last few weeks it's not moving and having not positive trend just because of this now I am turning out this few peoples still believe in this project, but now I have no faith because recently we have some better projects which have much better prospect than this CAKE so investing in them is much better and profitable.

Target of $100 is too high right now even I am having feeling it's not going to touch this figure in long run so better moving with some other better projects much better and fruitful for all investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
This morning the price of Cake is $ 18.33, the price has been stable since a few weeks ago.If my prediction is until 2022 after ATH later, Cake will increase to double the current price, around 36-45$. if you want to go up to 100$ maybe 3 or 4 years from where there are more and more fans
This coin is with us for a long time believe me, they have discovered a really good tool for trading, deposits and IFOs. The token is used to pay for all transactions, excluding the money factory, where the payment goes to BNB. If they strengthen the project with a simpler interface then the future of DEFI is behind them.
This is still in the form of a possibility that cannot be accurately ascertained because everything that has been said in the previous days always requires real proof, not just hopes or kind words.

The chart shows this coin as more reliable than many flying down. CAKE has been audited by weighty companies like CertiK, SlowMist. So of course everyone decides for himself to invest in it or not. Their exchange is convenient and easy for less experienced users.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
I am agree with your opinion. Cake coin price is very undervalued. And it's supply is also very low. So, it's the best time to buy cake coin and hold it for next 5 years. I think its price will hit 100$. And now it is available near 10$ per cake coin. So, it's the best time to buy cake coins at cheap prices. The reason to buy this coin is very simple about this own dex exchange named pancakeswap
It would be a very long time to hold it for the next 5 years, because Cake is a coin that is suitable for daily trading and held for a short time, although in general Cake has been very good because of the Dex exchange which always works very well.
In my opinion, day traders should stop complaining about things being "stable coins" just because they can't immediately profit from them. In fact, CAKE is effectively a stablecoin now. The price of cake has always been around 18-20 dollars. I would not recommend Cake for daily trading, but rather for staking. Cake's price is heavily influenced by BSC defi activity. Take it for what it is worth. I'll happily have 70% APY until it moons. Eventually, CAKE will go up, but you've gotta be patient.
I am agree with your opinion. Cake coin price is very undervalued. And it's supply is also very low. So, it's the best time to buy cake coin and hold it for next 5 years. I think its price will hit 100$. And now it is available near 10$ per cake coin. So, it's the best time to buy cake coins at cheap prices. The reason to buy this coin is very simple about this own dex exchange named pancakeswap
It would be a very long time to hold it for the next 5 years, because Cake is a coin that is suitable for daily trading and held for a short time, although in general Cake has been very good because of the Dex exchange which always works very well.

This coin is with us for a long time believe me, they have discovered a really good tool for trading, deposits and IFOs. The token is used to pay for all transactions, excluding the money factory, where the payment goes to BNB. If they strengthen the project with a simpler interface then the future of DEFI is behind them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
While CAKE has come a long way, it's recent price has been hovering around 20 dollars. Personally, I regret that I didn't sell the token at ATH before the big market dip in May. It may take a long time and some major/exciting updates before the price can spike.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104
Pancakes are minted according to the incentive to add liquidity so its supply will be limitless. Pancake can reach $100 if the amount of money flowing into this DEFI increases even more.
that means it all depends on the adoption and investment coming into the CAKE market. pancakes are actually really good and popular for new BSC projects. but what is more important and lively, is the staking and farming events offered. it shows that this project will be better in the long run. and I am sure that in the future all the holders will benefit greatly.

Cake allows staking, so you don't need to hold them, just staking them. That is the way to make stable and long-term profits. I am seeing Solana, Cardano, Matic, NEAR, Fantom ecosystems emerging and they can also be competitors to take away the cash flow from BSC. We'll have to wait and see which one the community chooses.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
that means it all depends on the adoption and investment coming into the CAKE market. pancakes are actually really good and popular for new BSC projects. but what is more important and lively, is the staking and farming events offered. it shows that this project will be better in the long run. and I am sure that in the future all the holders will benefit greatly.
Cake is already very popular now, so many people no longer doubt about Cake's potential for the future because Cake's popularity grew through Pancakeswap which continues to offer the best events in it so that many people have started to like it because they think about profits through staking and farming.

True. Cake has won confidence of investors by its excellent performance during the past year when its Price increased from less than $ to 44 which was its ATH. As well as it has good track record of paying regular rewards but I think it won't reach 100$ so soon as competition in DEFI industry is growing very fast and New projects offer better APR as well as they operate on Multiple chains to facilitate their investors to bridge their assets from one to another network.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Cake is already very popular now, so many people no longer doubt about Cake's potential for the future because Cake's popularity grew through Pancakeswap which continues to offer the best events in it so that many people have started to like it because they think about profits through staking and farming.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
Pancakes are minted according to the incentive to add liquidity so its supply will be limitless. Pancake can reach $100 if the amount of money flowing into this DEFI increases even more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I think $100 is very possible for CAKE and there so many factors for CAKE to reach that price -> the massive burn, the community is growing, more ppl are getting to know it. The team is mainly European but has Latinamerican devs, so is an international community. I foresee that price will still go up at least double and hopefully by the end of the bull run, to $100 USD.
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
This is a fascinating study. Even when prices are being dropped, CAKE prices have gone up quite a bit since this topic was created. However, I recently examined this coin and discovered a chart that is rather amazing. If pancakes become a popular and commonly utilized DEX for BSC in the future, I believe CAKE costs will exceed UNI prices. It's possible that I'll have to consider conserving these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: