Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 34. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
in my opinion right now you have to stop buying coin to anticipate the price dip. in this situation you need to be able to control your emotions and try to stay calm although you getting panic so you will not panic selling, for now is better hold your coin until the market recover.
Activity: 477
February 04, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
We actually can get profit even in negative market like this. Just follow the panic selling then if the trend become positive then buy the coin back, then you will realize that you get more coin because you buy the coin at lower price.
Activity: 390
February 04, 2018, 11:15:52 PM
When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)

If I may say, there is no need to panic sell your coins instead you should do the other way which is to buy since this may be the right time in buying coins as this is now at it's lower price than in the previous weeks. Store it for good in a longer period and do not go with the flow of being panic because of the price dip and would have to wait for much greater profit in the near future.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 04, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Well the volatility will be significantly up in 2018. I am not very good at trading as I have trouble keeping the timing right so I have to stick with more traditional investing and ICO. Question really is, what is traditional investing after 40% of market cap was wiped out within 2 days? It is really not for people who lose their nerve. One the other hand it is a massive bull market that I still expect to grow x10 this year.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 04, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
The ones profiting as always are the ones holding more information. Could you tell the difference between a real crash and panic selling? The ones profiting can Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
yes indeed the right decision is needed to sell or hold a coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
February 04, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 03:15:10 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Pages:
Jump to: