Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 2. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yes panic had an impact to bring down bitcoin value, Even dumping in a dust value of bitcoin, ones it accumulates since millions of people are now users of bitcoins then surely it will reflect its value in CMC,
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

That's one of the reasons why bitcoin prices go down, so you should be more courageous in eliminating your panic by learning more about bitcoin and do not invest right away.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

I think so too. Panic selling really contribute in the rapid drop of bitcoin value because if people do it and sell bitcoin in lower price it affects and makes the price of bitcoin down. Sorry to tell but we cannot stop the bitcoiners who do panic selling. We might convince them for a short period of time but still they will do it due to it is their choice and maybe an instinct for us if we heard that bitcoin is now on a negative situation.
its has really a big impact to the cryptocurrency if everyone will do a panic selling. this will make coin to have over supply in the market resulting to drop the price.. lets us remind always our brother and sisters here to keep their patience when market is falling down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
news or issues that always wiggle bitcoin prices, and will result in panic sell. it's hard to convince people not to sell, because they do not want to lose.
Panic selling can really contribute to bitcoin price dump, because if a lot of people who have a bitcoin will sell it with a low price it will surley result for the dump of the value of bitcoin, and i think people should not do panic selling, my advice is just keep there bitcoin.
they have no good mentality in trading or holding.usually they scare about their money / balance whil price going down.they look minus balance, and prefer to sell if before its minus bigger.
Activity: 84
The biggest effect in bitcoin price reduction is related to panic sell. At that time they rushed to sell their coins though a loss but little. They assume fewer losses than many
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
news or issues that always wiggle bitcoin prices, and will result in panic sell. it's hard to convince people not to sell, because they do not want to lose.
Panic selling can really contribute to bitcoin price dump, because if a lot of people who have a bitcoin will sell it with a low price it will surley result for the dump of the value of bitcoin, and i think people should not do panic selling, my advice is just keep there bitcoin.
They should hold their bitcoin for its high price because bitcoin price is early going to high and that's why they can sell their bitcoin so it will very profitable for them and they can invest again in bitcoin for family's future. 
We all know that we should do that in order to get a lot of profit from having bitcoin and holding it for long term but there are still people that are selling their bitcoin even the price is not that high and even they are experiencing a paper loss they will still sell their bitcoin because they think that bitcoin will not come back to the top.
Activity: 308
They should hold their bitcoin for its high price because bitcoin price is early going to high and that's why they can sell their bitcoin so it will very profitable for them and they can invest again in bitcoin for family's future. 
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Yes, it is one of some reasons why bitcoin price going down to those who panic selling. Because even at the low price and they know they will lose lots of their funds it's better for them to sell it than to regret at last.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yes, of course. The price of bitcoin is depend on supply and demand. If everyone is selling their bitcoin, so absolutely the price will go down
Yes you are right some people use to sell their bitcoin at panic because they some to sell their assets and that panic selling automatically increase the number of bitcoin in market which make price rapidly down which makes the new and inexperienced investors become scared and sell at panic too so panic selling really contributes to the price to become down because if effects the demand of bitcoin in market.
Activity: 262

Yeah I know its really hard to sell but if those people starts to fear with the current price dips as it really affects the volatility. However it depends in every people's decision so it could make the price more stable and rising.
Activity: 114

That's a common occurrence among investors. Bitcoin prices are falling longer as investors who are not ready to invest are banned and sold in the panic. I hope investors like that should learn first about bitcoin.
Panic sales are decreasing the price of bitcoin. Dropping the price is an opportunity to get a bitcoin. But people are waiting for a while to buy bitcoin, they think the price will fall even more. Actually, I think they're right. As more people start investing in crypto money, this problem will end.
Activity: 224
Of course it will. If you sell, the supply of bitcoin available in the market goes up. It means the demand is down so the price goes down along with it. It all boils down to the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
yeah that was right man, those people who panic selling are just made bitcoin price are making worse and can make it popularity down because there a lot of people who doesn't know and just enter it
Activity: 300
it is possible that many in a period of panic sell in a hurry all and thereby making it an overabundance that leads to a decrease
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 55
Those FUDs contribute a lot for a person to get panic striken and thus they contribute to the panic itself.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1

That's right, panicked sellers will make market demand low because it is filled with offers, and that will have a negative impact on market value. The thing to do is to keep thinking positive, the market price will definitely increase again and holding is the best way when the crypto price falls.
Pages:
Jump to: