Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 3. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Panic is a sudden sensational fear, when we panic were of control to our mind so they have a chance to loose everything in a few minutes, A significant factor in panic buying or selling can be irrational exuberance or highly emotional trading. these trades be driven by fear, market sentimental and overreaction to news that may only have short term effect, don't panic buying or selling. Don't control our decision based on our emotion the more we rely on our emotion the more we get wrong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
it depends on our own, this panic sales can not be believed by others, but it depends on the person self if the price of its price we hard to guess it, because the increase and decrease of a coin that depends on market demand, do not panic any any decrease there must be an increase
Activity: 98
Obviously, if all the owners or investors are panicked then they will compete to sell bitcoin at the cheapest price because of the fear of bitcoin will not rise again the price. That will make the bitcoin price go down so much that it will make the loss of confidence in bitcoin even more.
Activity: 294
Yes, of course. The price of bitcoin is depend on supply and demand. If everyone is selling their bitcoin, so absolutely the price will go down
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
You have to understand that panic selling is part of any market in the world, not just bitcoin market.
People are always emotional, when they invest their money, and usually is very difficult for many investors to remain rational when some disorder occurs in the market, some bad news etc.
Because of that it's very difficult to predict market trends and mathematical models are usually not accurate.
Yes, panic selling is one of the main factor which contribute to bitcoin price going down (and every other market).
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Panic sellers are the reason why the bitcoin is continuing to dump. They dumping bitcoin because they have weak hands. For those panic sellers, my advice is to try to turn your weak hands into strong hands for all of you to not do panic selling anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yes it can contribute rapidly drop of bitcoin price. We have to study how the price of the bitcoin works and how to handle the bitcoin so we will not be panic on the price. But  in some cases it is normal to panic on the price of the bitcoin. But not at all times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
I really cant comment if panic selling by people like us can affect the market because we are nominal players in it, some people have 100k BTC so they can control not us but one thing is sure that panic selling do create a loss for the seller.
Activity: 168
Yes of course sales are based on a sense of panic will cause the price of Bitcoin decreased. Panic sales will actually brighten the mood and make things messier. Panic is not prohibited but do not let our panic is excessive even make us a big loss. I suggest to anyone its person, so they really fully believe in the coins they have.
Activity: 113
We can not convince others when we ourselves are scared. But in my opinion the increase or decrease is the supply and demand of the market, keep calm, it down then it will up
Everyone knows what you are saying, imagine if it goes down, beyond the limit, what do you do? For example, people who invest in bitcoin at the end of 2017 are priced at nearly 20K and then go down to less than 10K. If it was you, what would you do then?
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
We can not convince others when we ourselves are scared. But in my opinion the increase or decrease is the supply and demand of the market, keep calm, it down then it will up
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Panic selling really contribute of drop of bitcoin price. If people really understand the volatility of price maybe panic seller will reduce and more bitcoiners will be calm.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
When the panic selling is in its most active stage we can see the prices going down. If to follow this logic we have to do as much buying as possible to make the value increase.
i think it applies to senior traders, but not applicable if traders are panic sell, they think they will lose their assets, so decide to sell them. but we must continue to practice to keep psychologically stable and able to think healthy
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
When the panic selling is in its most active stage we can see the prices going down. If to follow this logic we have to do as much buying as possible to make the value increase.
Activity: 146
Yes, of course, this is very clear if sales are done with a panic heart will definitely cause the price of Bitcoin decreased. Those who panic because they buy Bitcoin with high prices and see the state of Bitcoin prices decline, then they think then get bigger losses continue to end up selling their Bitcoin at a low price. If they fully believe in Bitcoin and believe in the technology, I'm sure they will not sell Bitcoin in a panic state.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Panic selling can cause to dump and that'd beyond doubt but never would price get affected as mining is directly patched with price
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.
Yes,that is right. But what we need is how to face and anticipate this moment. High pressure or high volume of sellling, theoritically will cause price to drop and this condition is a further good opportunity to buy more or buy again at lower price.This decision and strategy can be used to cover previous loss or minimize your risk.
Activity: 31

yes, It's true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down, the supply will high and the prices is going down.
Activity: 182
Panic selling exists in all types of markets not only in cryptocurrency. Panic selling is indeed one of the key factor which is contributing in bringing the market value down. then if that happens its an opportunity to others or signal for them to buy a huge to get profit.
Activity: 134
 if everyone panics then automatically the value in the market will go down, it's like a stock or a bank, if many customers make withdrawal or sale simultaneously then of course the bank will suffer huge losses
Pages:
Jump to: