Pages:
Author

Topic: PAPERBACK - Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies - page 9. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Auctions seems to run pretty well, i wonder what the final price will be and feeling glad i sniped the last available copy. #23 is the best number obvious Cheesy

I was amazed how fast they sold. It's certainly interesting to watch the auction, seeing as I think there are many people who missed the chance to get a Signature Edition.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Auctions seems to run pretty well, i wonder what the final price will be and feeling glad i sniped the last available copy. #23 is the best number obvious Cheesy
legendary
The Cryptonumist
One Collector's Signature Edition just opened up; the buyer backed out.
Since I have had so many inquiries, an auction is the fair way to find the new owner.
22h only!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428608.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
All Signature Edition books are sold out in less than 48 hours!
There are still ~34 Special Edition First Print books up for grabs.

I did save a couple (~2-4) Signature Edition's for myself. I might auction 1 or 2 off at a later date.

Congrats.  These seemed to go fast.  I'm curious what is the one primary reason for purchasing these?  Is it Mike Caldwell's sig, the 3 authors sigs, the physical wallet, the more limited total made, or the prestige of being the more premium edition?

I'll do my best to mail the sig edition out as fast as I can once I get it.  I'll get from Elianite everyone's address and edition number.  If anyone moves within the next month or so, be sure to PM me and Elianite if there's a change in address. I'll likely post on this thread a reminder of that once I get these in.

In my opinion, the most important are being a physical wallet and the more limited edition. Also the sign of Mike Caldwell is a great extra.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

I did save a couple (~2-4) Signature Edition's for myself. I might auction 1 or 2 off at a later date.

Congrats.  These seemed to go fast.  I'm curious what is the one primary reason for purchasing these?  Is it Mike Caldwell's sig, the 3 authors sigs, the physical wallet, the more limited total made, or the prestige of being the more premium edition?

Not to say the other authors sig isn't important, but I do think it's Mike Caldwell's sig that made it extra appealing.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

I'll do my best to mail the sig edition out as fast as I can once I get it.  I'll get from Elianite everyone's address and edition number.  If anyone moves within the next month or so, be sure to PM me and Elianite if there's a change in address. I'll likely post on this thread a reminder of that once I get these in.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Crap Sad. I forgot to PM you about my upgrade.

As did I, but no worries.... this means we get the quicker!!! Cheesy

Thanks

Haha that's one way to put it Grin.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

As did I, but no worries.... this means we get the quicker!!! Cheesy

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
legendary
The Cryptonumist

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
did a upgrade for one of my reserved books so #23. pm sent
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I see #58 is open, can you reserve it for me. Gonna send you payment in a few days.

Thanks

Edit: What is the amount in bitcoins that i have to pay?, I am from India.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Wen i see on move how couriers treat shipping boxes Roll Eyes
Hope that the books will arrive in condition. Without damages.

Hopefully for the price of this book it's packaged safely for shipping with enough padding and room around it to spare.   Wink
Activity: 639
Merit: 504
I would like to upgrade mine as well.

Mario
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
I want to upgrade my reserve to "collectors signature" i have sent a private message.

Thanks.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
Wen i see on move how couriers treat shipping boxes Roll Eyes
Hope that the books will arrive in condition. Without damages.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Please add me to the list 'Collector's Signature Edition'  1x

About the signature. Not better to buy a ticket with this money and meet for the signature Huh Perhaps also photo together?

Thanks, I will PM you!

That's a wonderful idea.. I am sure we will meet some day. A problem with this is that I am on a very tight schedule, and will be flying to South Africa a couple days after receiving the books from the printers.

PM'ed you, it would be cool if I could pick it up in person if you're close by! 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Considering the high price that was presented (200$) I was not expecting people to grab the Collectors edition so quickly. There's only a few left to claim!

It will be numbered seperately, but it will ALSO be numbered as part of the 100. it will have two serial numbers. The numbers are first come, first serve.
Yeah, I think that makes sense. However, when it comes to rarity they could be weird (e.g. 1 very low number combined with a very high one, or vice versa). Regardless, I think that you've chosen the best option.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I will upgrade mine also...no clue what number I am.
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Pages:
Jump to: