Pages:
Author

Topic: PAPERBACK - Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies - page 8. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
I'm thinking I can put the '/100' stamp on the center of the cover, right under the title. the ''/25' stamp could then go onto the top, right above the title. I don't think those 1 or two stamps would make the book look worse.
The other option would be to put both on the back, where they are 'out of sight'.

Still need to test on a book to make sure the ink sticks, of course
legendary
The Cryptonumist
I will begin numbering and signing this weekend.

I will be stamping the books with a

Special Edition
    First Print    
          /100

stamp, and will write each number by hand.
This stamp could go on the front cover, on the back or inside.
Is there a general preference?

Would anyone be interested in buying a unique un-serialized 'test copy' with multiple stamps?

yes elianite i want it.  make my copy the test copy please

The test copy would likely not have a serial number, so it would be in addition to the 100. I wont promise it to anyone yet; just dont want to 'ruin' a book unless I know someone will want it Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

Special Edition
    First Print    
          /100

stamp, and will write each number by hand.

Would anyone be interested in buying a unique un-serialized 'test copy' with multiple stamps?

yes elianite i want it.  make my copy the test copy please

edit:  not my collectors edition...i will buy another copy.
legendary
The Cryptonumist

SPECIAL EDITION
FIRST PRINT  
          /100

and

COLLECTORS
SIGNATURE EDITION
             /25

stamps, and will write each number by hand.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
would love to see some photos of the pages inside, and hear some quality reviews, since paperback books can come in a wide range between 'pages are falling out and poorly printed' to 'this will last decades of use and the inside printing is perfect'
You would have to wait for people to receive their books first. I'm certain that everyone is impatient at this point (as it has been quite the wait). I can't wait for it to arrive either!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
would love to see some photos of the pages inside, and hear some quality reviews, since paperback books can come in a wide range between 'pages are falling out and poorly printed' to 'this will last decades of use and the inside printing is perfect'

if theres a second edition at a better price point, ill almost certainly buy a copy or two
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Thanks Elianite for posting the pics, the encyclopedias books looks very nice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
By 'russian roulette' I presume you meant the 'lucky coins'. They made it, but the rose gold Luckybit coins did not.

Lucky coin is this one - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/super-delux-lucky-coin-sale-sold-out-1360569
Russian Roulette coin is a similar type of lucky coin concept with alteration of design - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-limited-edition-russian-roulette-coins-sales-on-hold-1410698

And this one is the rose gold version of Luckybit coins - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-lb-collectibles-1425710
They are super shiny. More than their silver variant.
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Will there be any eBook version of this awesome book? Cheesy
I know paperback version is great but eBook will be better for diversification. Tongue

I do plan to make it available in eBook format, but that is probably 2 months out.

Sure. I'll get my hands on this one soon.  Wink
Btw, did you include the recent coins such as Russian roulette by gravitate and the new Rose gold version of the Luckybit coin? Cheesy

By 'russian roulette' I presume you meant the 'lucky coins'. They made it, but the rose gold Luckybit coins did not.
I know paperback version is great but eBook will be better for diversification. Tongue

I do plan to make it available in eBook format, but that is probably 2 months out.

Sure. I'll get my hands on this one soon.  Wink
Btw, did you include the recent coins such as Russian roulette by gravitate and the new Rose gold version of the Luckybit coin? Cheesy
legendary
The Cryptonumist

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
HERE I AM - PROOF-READING EACH ONE. IT'S GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT.... Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

Those are nice... I like the design. Simple and straight-forward.

(So that's what you look like  Wink  )
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Hi, I have sent you the payment for #61.
Please check pm for more details.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Is it possible to deduct the price for a regular book from the winning bid? That way we can upgrade a book instead of buying an extra copy Grin.

EDIT: Also, is it possible to start a back-up list? Just in case more people back out? In that case I call dibbs! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: