Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 18. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
Well said. I totally agree, we can’t gain anything without patience. And being greedy won’t help anyone here. Crypto market has some risks and it requires being patient.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
A successful business achieve by hard work and add some patience. In crypto buy or invest some coins thats have potential someday and hold or wait be patience for the growth of this thing's to be successful.  Smiley
Activity: 130
September 03, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
This is essentially true. patience is one of the most important tools that we need to survive and scale through to the next phase in this market. We have seen a lot of persons who have given up and sold off all of their coins because they lacked patience and not even faith in the system. And mostly they always end up regretting their decisions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 31, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
Very well said that patience is the key of success as all ways of investment as it's also in crypto market because if you are panic pressurised and im patience in that way its difficult to survive in this digital market so must be patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
Totally agree , thank you very much for patience especially in this market still need to try to sustain) , but I haven't sold)
Activity: 124
August 31, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
a bad price makes people frightened and usually buy and sell in a hurry and not be patient waiting so many people who regret have lost their coins when the price back up
so they do because of the fear of loss and the loss of their assets. so they took a decision hastily without rethinking the decisions they take. for that sense of patience, knowledge, and also a strategy very treated in addressing any condition in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
a bad price makes people frightened and usually buy and sell in a hurry and not be patient waiting so many people who regret have lost their coins when the price back up
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
patience is the key to everything, and the key to success. but in the world of cryptocurrency sometimes it takes not only patience, but you also need a little luck to be successful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 05:39:37 PM
Patience is good when you missed the train and didn't sell at the right time and all your portfolio is red. When this happens, you have to hold tight and don't let your emotions control your decision
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 05:35:39 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

We could never earn if we'll stop waiting. Cryptocurrency is all about patience and selling when the prices are right and good enough to sell. I think it would be better if we'll have more patience and willingness to learn and invest while waiting. Good things come to those who wait and lucky are those who spend time for it.
Activity: 61
August 31, 2018, 05:30:13 PM
Patience is not weaning part of the Crypto world, but you should not be so calm in case of trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 31, 2018, 04:55:33 PM
Of course I agree with the author's themes , most certainly do not have the patience , but eats a hope that top coins rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 04:52:19 PM
Personally, I do not worry only when I invest in reliable projects, such as Kamagames, Online Io, Cointroops, but when I bought the same TRX I was all on my nerves xD
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Exactly, nothing is build over night, at least not quality. You hit the matter very good and straight.
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
Patience is the number one thing in cryptocurrency. It is very crucial if one must succeed in cryptocurrency trading.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 04:19:48 PM
 the simplest and most reliable idea is just waiting in this situation. Do other things, the market itself will decide everything
Activity: 74
August 31, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
Patience depends on whether you can succeed, especially for beginners. Only the strongest will be able to save and earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 31, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
Up and down is the second name of market no one is become rice in one day in market but I'm totally agree with thread owner patient is the key in market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
We need to wait a little longer, it seems to me that the market is already beginning to slowly recover.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
August 31, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
I strongly agree with you. Patience is the key in every investment. On the off chance that you don't have patience, i guess long term investment is not for you. Putting investments into cryptocurrencies requires a great deal of patience since crypto is not always at peak every investors must take time to receive the return that they need.
Pages:
Jump to: