Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 19. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
that's a good expression, patience is the key to success. Traders who are experienced and thoughtful will always encourage beginners to trade patiently and avoid emotional involvement when making important decisions. Especially at times like this, coin prices dropped dramatically, only patience was needed.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
August 31, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
patience is the key to success, people who are patient for all that is faced will bear fruit that is satisfying and desirable, patient to face when misstep, patiently waiting for prices to rise, and of course all just be patient the key to success
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 31, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Yes,patience is always the key inorder for us to achieve our goals,if we don't have patient,we can't attain success,in everything we do,we must have patience because I believed that there is a great reward for those people who are having this kind of attitude.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
Yes, in working with the criterion, very strong patience is required. Since it is patience that will help us to achieve great success when working with the criterion. And when you work with a crypto currency you need to study the market. And our income depends on this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
Patience is not just buying a coin and waiting. to study, to read, to lose money, to live poverty ... Those who can keep all of them deserve to win.
Activity: 62
August 31, 2018, 10:30:09 AM
There is no sense to invest in cryptocurrencies with a hot head. Everything is simple. Just hold in what you trust. The question is what holds your faith.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
that's right bro. because in every patience there is luck and success. Moreover, to respond to the current market situation, many must be patient to wait until the price rises again
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
Many say so, however depending on the market and depending on whether the coin is good for us to hold, if we hold the coin blindly will make us lose
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Patience is really a great work, because it is thanks to patience today that it is possible to really create good things. It is very unfortunate that very many people do not possess patience, because such a gift is not given to everyone.
Activity: 107
August 31, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
Yes, patience is now necessary for all of us. I used to be engaged in trading on the stock exchange. I saw a lot of such cases, when the shares became much cheaper, and then again they became much more expensive. I am sure that now the situation will be exactly the same. We must wait and wait for a turn in the market. He will surely be.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
I will let all my friends about the key , but sometimes when you are on a hard situation it seems that many people are easy to be impatient, like now that the market is very low and a lot of people needs high earnings I can picture that  they already loosing their patience.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 31, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I really agree with you. Your suggestion is very correct in my opinion. besides having to be patient, we are also interested in digital currencies do not have to panic with conditions that do not support. because in my opinion the key to good luck with digital currency enthusiasts is patience and not panic.
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Patience is the key indeed. It gives you a time for investigation that guides you to a success. I didn't understand that initially but since I reconsidered, things got easier. By the way, "patience is the key" I've heard on OSA DC ama if I'm not mistaken, that was captivating q&a session which helps me reconsider many thoughts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
August 31, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is really the key? It is very important  in investment and business. But  I really need to work hard and insert More patience to gain prosperity in life..

Time is gold but i believe that waiting is also important especially in crypto currency because there is no easy money here, we need to face how risky we are doing everytime we invest our money on crypto.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 09:23:10 AM
In crypto currency patience is the key the rate at which the value of coin increase might be minute so to earn better profit patient is the key
Activity: 103
August 31, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Without patience, most of the people in the market including me are going to sell at loss,which is why patience is the most important thing that every investors need to have,those people who doesn't have long patience are the ones who are losing their money everytime that the market has started to crash or some FUD has spread to the community.
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 09:18:00 AM
In the crypto world especially for the holder, patience is the most important thing. because we will never know the price of bitcoin according to a prediction and analysis. bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate and difficult to predict. so when we experience the current situation, when prices fall, rise slightly, but then fall again, we must hold for a long time. so be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Patience is really the key? It is very important  in investment and business. But  I really need to work hard and insert More patience to gain prosperity in life..
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 31, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
The percentage of newbies in the crypto space is so much that they are big market influencers even when they do not know it.
The best thing for newbies to do in this market is to be patient and not panic at every sign of FUD.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

My impression is rather the opposite, a lot of newbies and weak hands have already panic sold and left the space...I guess new people are coming into the space which is good I guess...folks that have not been burned yet and bring fresh money.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
Any investment need patience. And crypto investment is not exclusion. Many flippers got zero or minus for their investment at this summer. But long-term investors don't know results a while
Pages:
Jump to: