Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
In the market every man is out their to promote its goods and services, but goods products sells its self. Bitcoin is the king of Crypto. You can take it to the bank.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
May 31, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Let them be and let see if they can take over bitcoin popularity. Everybody had already proven how bitcoin give profit to everyone and their coin will just be started . Their are people who will really try to pull down bitcoin but they cannot destroy it that easy.  If you are bitcoin believer you will not be affected with that promotions that they are doing.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
Maybe that is their marketing strategy. For me it is very natural and It is very normal if the competition is always there. But this type of promotion will have a negative impact on bitcoin and can decrease bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 31, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Do not bother about it. Ignore it. If we respond, they will feel victorious. So far as we know there is no coin that can beat bitcoin, even ethereum as old altcoin still needs to work hard. Then this is the time for us to share good news about bitcoin
to improve this situation.

When people are says something it will not right in all time we have a mind and we need to think what happens next because we are investing people and the people not respond for our money .
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
''there is no bad advertisement'' old people says. who talks about bitcoin good or bad, in long term will be good for us, trust me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 31, 2018, 02:49:29 PM
Let them mock bitcoin all they want. They are all talk anyway in fact lots of ICO's were unsuccessful and gone with the wind. Just don't listen to them since all what they say are just speculations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
You don't need to bother about Bitcoin, it is selling itself ,you can't change your fait currency in my country without bitcoin and ETH in my own country and I believe this is all so applied in other country
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Some people they treat bitcoin as a joke or they think that it is not true, because of posting you can earn money? I also think that it is easy to earn money, So I try bitcoin and it will become as my one and only source of income. I'm thankful because lord gave me that opportunity to earn money and to help my family in our daily needs or daily expenses. I want to earn more money because I want to have a business with my family/parents.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
I think that is also a campaign for them to advertise and call for investment only. But that is not the issue is important.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
Those are classic negative stuff people talk about, it doesn’t really
do any form of damage to Bitcoins in the first place. There were
far more worst negative stuff Bitcoins had endured throught it’s
run. There seems to be an endless supply of bitterness and negative
publicity to make bitcoin look bad and promote other stuff.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 31, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
from what I know there are many people joking about bitcoin, I just think because they do not know or understand that bitcoin is real, because I have joined and I have got the result, only those who do not know about bitcoin or maybe want to drop the bitcoin, it's hard to convince those who have not understood about bitcoin, let alone bitcoin is currently down, it will affect people who want to join in bitcoin. Grin
They are not joking they don't just know what they are saying that is why we need to understand them, if they are acting that way, we don't need haters of bitcoin, we just need to let them have time to study and to know more about bitcoin if they really want to but if not then it is fine we don't owe them.
Activity: 123
May 31, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
from what I know there are many people joking about bitcoin, I just think because they do not know or understand that bitcoin is real, because I have joined and I have got the result, only those who do not know about bitcoin or maybe want to drop the bitcoin, it's hard to convince those who have not understood about bitcoin, let alone bitcoin is currently down, it will affect people who want to join in bitcoin. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 31, 2018, 04:32:31 AM
I don't care about people who joke now about bitcoin.
I'm only concerned about end result, what will happen with bitcoin in 5 or 10 years.
If I heard about bitcoin back in 2009 i could already make fortune and become millionaire but I still believe that bitcoin have great potential.
It's not important who make jokes now but who will make jokes on the end Smiley
Activity: 350
May 31, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
I do not think that would cause a negative market. These are very quality ads because the truth is so. Currently Bitcoin is considered a classic altcoin and no upgrade has taken place.
The new altcoins are always better than Bitcoin and the comparison is quite reasonable. Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 04:27:28 AM
Do not bother about it. Ignore it. If we respond, they will feel victorious. So far as we know there is no coin that can beat bitcoin, even ethereum as old altcoin still needs to work hard. Then this is the time for us to share good news about bitcoin
to improve this situation.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
I think that such advertisements will not destroy Bitcoin. But also, this is something we can't control since its just how the industry works. Lets just hope many of them realize that there are better ways in doing advertisements than that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:12:55 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
It's true that the different jokes about bitcoin can greatly influence the image of bitcoin but it's just okay as long as it doesn't affect you. If you know the truth about bitcoin then just let them joke about it. They don't know a lot about bitcoin as you do. Just don't mind them and keep bitcoining because giving your attention to those kind of stuffs don't help you.

Some people who are still ca not accept what bitcoin have reach or done to people is joking always to the bitcoin group, and other cryptos which is related to bitcoin, as if they can not move on to the success of bitcoin crypto.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
May 31, 2018, 03:01:25 AM
It's true that the different jokes about bitcoin can greatly influence the image of bitcoin but it's just okay as long as it doesn't affect you. If you know the truth about bitcoin then just let them joke about it. They don't know a lot about bitcoin as you do. Just don't mind them and keep bitcoining because giving your attention to those kind of stuffs don't help you.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 02:12:02 AM
Who know for sure, maybe bitcoin will really wont have a significant raise anymore, only alts will rule a mrket, what then?
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
I think it is one of their strategies to gain sympathy. influence people interested in bitcoin to move to them.
Pages:
Jump to: