Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 11:11:27 PM
Bitcoin as standard in crypto and all altcoin. To use bitcoin as its center. So every ICO project uses bitcoin to create words that attract investors and create trust entrusted by investors in the project. ICO as a place for coin approval in traditional markets. Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 30, 2018, 10:37:28 PM
Most ICOs are bound to fail given that the tech startup failure rate is super-high. I don't think anyone should be alarmed when an ICO attacks bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
Because they know that bitcoin  is already  popular to the market thats why they do their best just to give negative interpretation to the public. But no matter what, people who still believe  in bitcoin never entertain those negativities coming out..
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 09:13:03 PM
Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin
yep, he's right xD

Activity: 162
May 30, 2018, 09:08:56 PM
That's right some people will make joke's about bitcoin, some ICO also make same niose and joke in social media. We only trust our self and we only one to prove about what can bitcoin really do to make our life easier. For the true believer in bitcoin they will ignore the negative issue about bitcoin.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

That is normal that others do everything to overthrow the bitcoin because for them bitcoin is a competitor. They have their own coins to promote and they want it to become famous more than bitcoin but sadly bitcoin has a large number of demand and popularity and they can't overthrow it despite of FUD and other trials on the way of bitcoin because whatever may happen bitcoin always rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
May 30, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
Dirty promotions can make their ICO fail. And people might think negative with Bitcoin because of their promotion.
Comparing is necessary, but I think dropping the some Crypto coin name does not have to be done.
I hope that kind of thing does not happen.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 07:37:22 PM
The promotion of a lot of goods is exaggerated own advantage, compare with BTC next!

The words "BTC" will attract people's attention and improve the sales of ico.
Activity: 630
May 30, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
Don't believe everything the media says. On the fence write XXX, but this does not mean that the fence is to them may be this word. This is a Joke ))) No Friends, Bitcoin can and will fall a little, but it is sure to then grow. This is our future together.
Most media today are not neutral. Sometimes what they convey is contrary to the actual facts. Then we have to be selective. Do not be easily influenced by FUD. Choose a news portal that presents relevant and unbiased news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
Tagging bitcoin as being stuck forever only brings the name of the entire crypto community into disrepute. Those ICOs son't know that these fake news and FUDs only have a long term negative effect on their own project. Bitcoin projects and carries the entire crypto community and it is about time people recognized that fact.
Activity: 178
May 30, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
All these are just marketing strategies to make people patronize their tokenstandard but the fact is bitcoin is still king in crypto. I believe that although most amazing projects are coming up with nice ideas to change the world but I don't see any of these projects overtaking bitcoin. However, the competition these projects bring on board is good for crypto and all these will help to make crypto more popular and competitive.
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
Bitcoin made many people rich. People have earned millions of dollars. It was a person who earned so much money that the market was very popular.
There are people who do not like as much as they love Bitcoin. Those who do not like always have bitcoin bad. She says the wrong things about the market. Wink
Activity: 418
May 30, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
I think it's natural, maybe that's part of their promotion and also to convince people that their tokens are good and worth to be chosen as an investment.
Activity: 336