Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
I think the bitcoin will not be destroyed by the presence of other coins that are starting to emerge, because the bitcoin value is so high, in this bitcoin is the king of all the other coins, so it is impossible for the king to be defeated by his soldiers, so to speak, so this botcoin will remain number one
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:00:03 PM
I was joking too right till the day when I was at the ATM getting my money out from it, and going to the restaurant with my wife =)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 31, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Bitcoin never destroys the token, bitcoin always supports the altcoin so that altcoin will always depend on the Bitcoin price. If there are such ICO projects then I certainly would never participate in that ICO project

bitcoin supporting the altcoin? why use the word "altcoin" then its already bitcoin centristic.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Bitcoin never destroys the token, bitcoin always supports the altcoin so that altcoin will always depend on the Bitcoin price. If there are such ICO projects then I certainly would never participate in that ICO project
May 31, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
agree with you, some kind of promotion like this will give negative impact for bitcoin. To promote their new token no need to judge bitcoin, what they have to do is how to build trusted for the investor.

i am saying since years that bitcoin price is dropping because of altcoins competing against it in a zero sum game for attention

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/04/10/bitcoin-just-temporary-ram-coin
May 31, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

of course they do that, bitcoin has not been designed perfectly it has been designed to destroy the banking cartels, after that bitcoin becomes a problem

regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 05:37:00 PM
Well people are bound to criticize what ever that is good just to make a name or for people to see them around the truth still remains that no matter the negative talks or promotion made on bitcoin,Bitcoin still remains the best and would forever top in the market.
These people are just a crowd of those people who just want to blame bitcoin and many of them are those people who want to be best their own coin they are either the owners of other coins or they are the investors of other coins but they do not know that when all of the other coins will increase in value only of the price of bitcoin will be good. if we all start to work for the better future of bitcoin then we all will be in a good position.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
I think this can not happen. Most of the coins must be traded through bitcoin. We can exchange coins to get a BTC and use BTC to exchange coins. Coins will never destroying fame of bitcoin
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
May 31, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
They are just attracting attention to themselves. I don't trust this projects, because they are doing this, instead of work. And I think that they can't affect the price with it.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
May 31, 2018, 04:59:14 PM
You don't watch or listen to people who talk a lot. There are a lot of people who do not believe in bitcoin and it seems to them that this is a pyramid and it will soon collapse. There are always people who don't believe in the obvious.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
 agree with you, some kind of promotion like this will give negative impact for bitcoin. To promote their new token no need to judge bitcoin, what they have to do is how to build trusted for the investor.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
Normally people who has shallow mind are the one who are very noisy , they keep on talking bad things because they wanted to destroy bitcoin but bitcoin is unstoppable and only people who have full of knowledge are the one who undertsand and willing to wait when bitcoin rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
 Grin Grin Grin Its the biggest mistake in theirs life. Because todaythere are million of persons who are hardworking to earn Bitcoin, and they are doing it. I'm also trying to earn it and it's really nice to work at home and earn money. I'm not sure if they can explain why are they joking abot number one coin in the world, it's not right to joke about something that you don't really understand.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:47:32 PM
From what i have heard there are many people joking about bitcoin. They just don't understand and know what bitcoin really is. That people that don't like and understand it is almost impossible to convince otherwise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
Well people are bound to criticize what ever that is good just to make a name or for people to see them around the truth still remains that no matter the negative talks or promotion made on bitcoin,Bitcoin still remains the best and would forever top in the market.
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
Have there actually been any tokens released that have come close to replacing bitcoin?  Nope.  Any new tokens released lately that haven't been redundant or even scams?  Nope.

Take what these people say with a huge shaker of NaCl, because they are just blowing smoke trying to hype up their worthless project.  Doubtless that's what the majority of them will turn out to be, and I don't even need any further information on them.  There is very little original, groundbreaking, or unique about much of what's coming to market lately and words like OP described are not to be taken seriously.  Or for that matter, as threatening to bitcoin in any way.  Just let it roll off you.
I do not think there is any coin that approaches or matches the bitcoin,
it is only uncertain news, if there is also better, because it will make market conditions become crowded
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:35:20 PM
wow i think it’s business it is a strategy that every business will take to endorse their product. ICO is doing this kind of thing just to attract and get more investors. However, if you are a wise and intelligent bitcoiner, you will not be easy to believe in this kind of advertising and  this is just their marketing strategy because if you think of it deeply they never have their own code for making a token that has a blockchain and in fact they were just revising the codes of bitcoin to make their own token, even bitcoin price in the bad situation right now, we are as a crypto community should support each other. because enemies outside the crypto industry that are trying to destroy this industry are too many and painful, do not bring up new enemies within the community itself. for the common people, crypto is still synonymous with bitcoin, so they need a belief in it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
May 31, 2018, 03:29:41 PM
Have there actually been any tokens released that have come close to replacing bitcoin?  Nope.  Any new tokens released lately that haven't been redundant or even scams?  Nope.

Take what these people say with a huge shaker of NaCl, because they are just blowing smoke trying to hype up their worthless project.  Doubtless that's what the majority of them will turn out to be, and I don't even need any further information on them.  There is very little original, groundbreaking, or unique about much of what's coming to market lately and words like OP described are not to be taken seriously.  Or for that matter, as threatening to bitcoin in any way.  Just let it roll off you.
Activity: 237
May 31, 2018, 03:29:38 PM
people joking around about bitcoin.
people are not trusting what really bitcoin is.
but they are not many as those who trust it .
soon they will realieze that 2 box of pizza will be worth as 10 airports.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
I strongly agree with you, how negative promotion is done. Such promotions can destroy the market price of bitcoin. But I also believe that bitcoin is not easily destroyed in such a way.
Pages:
Jump to: