Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
I think promotion by dropping bitcoin is very bad because the impact will lead directly to the trader so that the panic can suddenly appear when the price tends to go down continuously.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:45:08 AM
no matter how hard they try to destroy bitcoin, in my opinion it will never happen. it's just their marketing strategy alone, to drop the bitcoin.
Activity: 231
June 02, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Despite of the negative promotion, and many bad attacks given by fraud investors and scammers.still bitcoin have proven its strength through time and I believe it will still last long enough.

Activity: 442
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 01:00:13 AM
To me . This is not the way to promote their ico effectively. Surely investors who want to invest in the ICO really good. If your project really has potential growth they will pay attention and invest in it. I do not think about joking about bitcoin as a good way to promote ICO.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
June 02, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

In life, when you want to pursue something, there are always obstacles ahead of you. The reason why they are joking about Bitcoin is because they just listened to what the media says about them and not from the person himself or herself. In other words, they just misunderstood and underestimated Bitcoin. I was like them before, but now I’m a true big believer and advocate of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is all about understanding everything first before you negatively conclude something that is not true about Bitcoin.
Activity: 296
June 02, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
Bitcoin will not be destroyed by the presence of another coin that begins to emerge, because the value of Bitcoin is very high.

So no one thinks it can beat despite the advanced technology it has, consequently this technology is a fraction of the Bitcoin technology.

Bitcoin is the king of all the other coins, so it is impossible for the king to be defeated by his troops, so to speak.

So Bitcoin will remain number one  Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 01, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
I think, ico promotion efforts on Facebook and Twitter or other is not an effort to drop or something that can destroy bitcoin prices in the market. advertise their ico efforts to indirectly advertise cryptocurrency to people who are not familiar with bitcoin. however, the heart of this social media becomes a great place to promote cryptocurrency. and it is not impossible that it can help the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:22:20 PM
Many projects are made and they say that the project is the best and can beat bitcoin, but actually bitcoin is the winner and Bitcoin has become popular and bitcoin has spread in the hands of investors, and this is more likely to be bitcoin for survival
Activity: 12
June 01, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
I do not think this kind of promotion is destroying bitcoin's reputation in the market. This is completely natural other ico companys' smear campaign on bitcoin. Because, This is nature of advertising.  They want to promote their own coin for sure. To influence you may be interested in Bitcoin. If your token fails, you may feel you should buy Bitcoin. If the token runs well, then you will be happy with the token.It has many new and more sophisticated technologies, but this technology is the result of Bitcoin fractional technology. so you do not think anyone can beat despite the advanced technology it has, consequently this technology is a fraction of the Bitcoin technology.
Activity: 133
June 01, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

I don’t think it will affect Bitcoin in negative way. People, who really want to invest will make researches and find all pros and cons. And by the way black PR is still PR, so don’t pay to much attention on it.
this is a problem for dropping the bitcoin price, and I hope people do not believe in this news, but many also secure the money by selling bitcoin, the effect of bitcoin has decreased in price,
bitcoin is very sensitive to this problem.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

I don’t think it will affect Bitcoin in negative way. People, who really want to invest will make researches and find all pros and cons. And by the way black PR is still PR, so don’t pay to much attention on it.
Activity: 146
June 01, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
This is all part of bitcoin's growing presence. Think about it, even well known brands and established businesses have its own share of negative propaganda. It's just how the world works --you can't please everyone and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Well many people gave fake news about bitcoin but it does not affect because bitcoin has a strong community, many supporters. They want bitcoin down but they dont know everytime they kill bitcoin, bitcoin is going strong and more popular.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 12:30:23 AM
This is all part of bitcoin's growing presence. Think about it, even well known brands and established businesses have its own share of negative propaganda. It's just how the world works --you can't please everyone and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
I think everyone that want to understand cryptocurreny will start from bitcoin. So I see such tactics as getting investors to understand were their coin is in relative to bitcoin, which is the standard.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
June 01, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

This is a normal scenario, any companies will promote their product or token and will criticized the competitor to make their token appealing to the people. But a smart user should always choose the best, if they will learn more about bitcoin then they will not be allured by the sweet talks. Bitcoin is still the best, the first and proven cryptos in years.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
May 31, 2018, 06:55:18 PM
We can do nothing about that. Anyone can say what they want on something as speculation but only time will prove if what they are speculating will really happen or else they will just eat their own words. I dont think there will be ICO coins that will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
May 31, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

This is obviously a strategy to get more investors most of the ico who did this is desperate to get more investors rather than making a good ico descreptions without destroying the imagr of bitcoin. Those icos who did this are so selfish, they are only thinking about their own coin, its so funny that in the end those ico will not get their expected promotion by doing that thing.
Activity: 114
May 31, 2018, 06:36:46 PM
People really do have the intention of competing with bitcoin with the coins they make and I think if they make joking about bitcoin it's also not wrong because it can be called marketing from their own team.
Activity: 81
May 31, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

That is a marketing strategy and for them will benefit the coins they will use in the future. But it does make the bitcoin worse, talking negatively about that bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 31, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
I think the bitcoin will not be destroyed by the presence of other coins that are starting to emerge, because the bitcoin value is so high, in this bitcoin is the king of all the other coins, so it is impossible for the king to be defeated by his soldiers, so to speak, so this botcoin will remain number one

this is such a ridiculous statement, i see it differently,

netscape navigator was the first online browser, who uses it today? jes as first mover netscape navigator initially dominated the browser market just like bitcoin did today but it will stop sooner or later.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: