Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
no doubt that is something very negative for bitcoin but over time people will realize that bitcoin is the new gold 2.0
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 02, 2018, 09:14:50 AM
Yes you said right. People have fun with Bitcoin I also think that such promotion is very negative in the market. Bitcoin will never be destroyed Because Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day. Since the cost of bitcoin is rising, it will increase once it goes down. They are really bad guys who propagate Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 02, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
People who make jokes about Bitcoin, are people who are ignorant of Bitcoin.  They are not aware of how Bitcoin can help them greatly  in their financial needs. Some ICO's said things which may sound as joke and have negative impact for Bitcoin but  if you are an experienced and  a smart Bitcoiner, you will not be easily swayed and believed in this kind of negative advertisement.  For us Bitcoiner, we know that Bitcoin is not a joke, it is genuine and true.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Billionaire Warren Buffett, who is considered the richest investor for all time, advised investors to stay away from the most popular virtual currency, because this is just a "mirage", and he is a bubble. Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 09:02:35 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Well, they can joke about bitcoins, because of course there are special moments that can affect it, well, pochsmtotrim who else then will joke, so I think it's worth to wait and see what will happen in the future.

Making joke's about bitcoin can also affects it's price, we connot control those people and ICO. It's good to support bitcoin, because the success of bitcoin is also our hope. For the true believer of bitcoin I'm sure they ignoring those negative issue's.
copper member
Activity: 455
June 02, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I think for the moment and the next few years bitcoin will remain the first, and no new project will beat bitcoin, bitcoin is a good project and will last for the long term.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
Well, they can joke about bitcoins, because of course there are special moments that can affect it, well, pochsmtotrim who else then will joke, so I think it's worth to wait and see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
Stay away from him. In fact it is a mirage. Bitcoin is an effective and anonymous way of transferring money. But bank checks also allow you to move money. Do they cost several thousand dollars? And remittances? With their help, you can also send money. Many people use this. I hope that bitcoin will improve this process, make it more convenient. However, this can be achieved in many ways. In my opinion, the idea that bitcoin has a significant intrinsic value is devoid of any meaning. so says Warren Buffett, and many people take his words as a joke.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
June 02, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
it cannot be denied that the ICO emerging today is to compete with Bitcoin, therefore unhealthy competition is done,
one of them is like saying that their coins will beat Bitcoin, but their efforts will not be able to make the price of Bitcoin much lower than their coins, competition will still be won by Bitcoin...
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 08:45:04 AM
It's just part of the ad, and whatever bad things people say about bitcoin will not affect investors' appraisal of bitcoin.
I think anyone who promotes their altcoin will say the same to you, "buy my coins, my coins are the best", and this all goes back to your beliefs but if I were you I would use my own estimates instead of trusting people .
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
June 02, 2018, 08:24:51 AM
Every ico project owner want to display their project as a best project in crypto world for this reason they use this type of post. But we all know that no one can't control bitcoin price. We don't know that bitcoin price will increase or not. So just ignore this type of post.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
I think it's just the strategy of the platform to make their coins good in the market, make positive news for them and make negative news for others.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
They want to destroy the image of bitcoin because of its stand in market that is going up , so in this they want to try to destroy bitcoin by joking around and if people will believe then they think that is the downfall of  bitcoin.
Activity: 222
June 02, 2018, 08:08:58 AM
Yes, facebook promotion of many coins that have failed in ICOs, may have a negative impact on Bitcoin. Many people don't know about ICO and Bitcoin.
Activity: 106
June 02, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
they probably do not know what bitcoin is and do not know bitcoin they just read and hear the news about bitcoin because I used to like that I do not believe in bitcoin investment and indifferent with bitcoin but after I memgenal bitcoin that make my economy change I just understand
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
Well it is true that some ico is really telling a false or fake news about bitcoin but even that some ico is telling a negative thing in bitcoin i dont really believe it, because i know bitcoin very well and i trusted bitcoin very much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
I think that's an unhealthy way of marketing. It is not a healthy competition. I am very sad to hear the news. We should not win by weakening and knocking the opponent down. If the ICO token is good then without dropping any bitcoin so the token will be fast sell in the market. I think only uneducated people do that. Hopefully, the facebook and twitter provide strict sanctions to account owners who do bad things. They need to be dealt with firmly in order not to repeat these actions.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 07:38:44 AM
whose name is joking is reasonable if also can tolerate it. but all joking would have no limit. the limitations do not get in the joke. cornering one party for personal gain such as to get a berber advantage in its joke. such as making an issue in bitcoin so that prices fall. after falling then they buy all the bitcoins and sell them when the issue goes away. the goal is to earn big profits .
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
Because they do not know how to increase the profits so they mock at bitcoin and they just do not have enough of them so they do not know that bitcoin is a serious one that can not be joke
Activity: 173
June 02, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
I think that way of marketing and promotion like that is legitimate even FUD is also a marketing strategy and it's not a problem. I think if it is true that the coin can beat the bitcoin in the future it is something good in the crypto world, meaning there is significant growth.
Pages:
Jump to: