Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 26. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:39:51 AM
those people are victims from scam hyip, and some are hitting run about trading tricks, but they coming back maybe if they notice market is back from so much dip. actually its a normal, its "come and go". i hope more people will stay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 01:39:23 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
The reason is one well-established bear market, which no one is going to win yet, only a little struggle or pretend that led to a price stabilization. Many simply do not benefit from throwing everything up and holding onto a straw. So every investor pursues his goals and looks to the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 01:34:24 AM

Actually it does not really mean that out of crypto. they are just waiting for the market price increase they are just doing now that they are looking for a good BOUNTY to join and receive token and sales when the market change is high.
Activity: 826
June 22, 2018, 01:31:44 AM
People don't like bear market (especially newbies), so they just sold all their cryptocurrencies for low prices and go out. And, when market grow will come back again, most of them will return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 22, 2018, 01:08:43 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
Many people heard about easy money from crypto but when they entered this market only bearish recently so they're losing their trust and want escape from this. Only people related to crypto are strong holders and yes, almost portfolio going down it value
Activity: 518
June 22, 2018, 01:06:03 AM
Its always the same. You could go back in time on this forum and every "crash" it is the same posts over and over. Literally the same.
"Get out, it was fun when it lasted but now its over". People never learn crypto, they think they do but when it comes down to it they always flee when shit hits the fan  Grin Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:02:51 AM
How do you compete with people with billions of dollar when you only have thousands ?

Decentralization is a great concept, but it also leads to abuse and furthermore, huge swings like today. Its just strange how tens of billions of dollars can evaporate in the blink of an eye. Once again this is why normal banks institute substantial transaction fees, to make idiots like this consider every move they make.
To prevent them for buying and selling simply to manipulate the market in their favor. Not
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 22, 2018, 12:59:03 AM
Hearing this news, it can be shown that this market is being cleared, is being transformed, and only a lot of people have left, so that the market can once again move towards calm and development rather than fanatical speculation.

Those people who moved out, does not understand the perception in this crypto world. Maybe they felt anxiety and may lack of losing money. They don't take the oppurtunity to explore on how good and valuable this crypto world and dont see how helpful, beneficially, this kind of asset might be.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 22, 2018, 12:14:06 AM
Hearing this news, it can be shown that this market is being cleared, is being transformed, and only a lot of people have left, so that the market can once again move towards calm and development rather than fanatical speculation.
Activity: 420
June 22, 2018, 12:07:40 AM
I believe those who are moving from crypto is the one who losing money, disappointed and peoples who afraid losing in markets. This is not an easy industry that could make instant rich, need a lot of investment to remain at this industry.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 12:06:43 AM
Not only myself but all investors are upset over the cryptocurrency market is going down.
As far as I know the first half of the year Bitcoin will decrease and increase again at the end of the year. But the market is gloomy. Many investors have lost money, They are exhausted while running.
Scam, Hack, etc. cryptocurrency is losing its position. a feeling is not good.
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
Yes it's true. The reason is that now the bear market. Those people who do not have the skills of trading in a bear market usually leave trade for this time.
Activity: 127
June 21, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
it all depends on us. if we still want to keep our crypto asset then don't ever think to leave cryptocurrency. previously a lot of negative news about crypto and of course it makes people afraid to join into it. but I think cryptocurrency brings many advantages. so while crypto is still profitable it would be better if we utilize it well.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 21, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
I wonder what is the reason for leaving cryptocurrency?less need to listen to other people and not spread false rumors.And in general how to determine how many left and how many came.?I think people are interested in cryptocurrency more and more and their number is growing
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 21, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

Is that right?

Well, are you not also just spreading this information that people are leaving crypto? I don't see that but I see that people have a lot less passion for it, spend a lot less time with it and talking less about it too. So the impression comes easily that everyone turned their back on them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:04:31 PM
Maybe they lost their money so they leave crypto their tired of waiting when price of Bitcoin goes up but i think they will go back when they can see that Bitcoin is profitable again.
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable. This weekend many bad news so bitcoin prices go down... people have lost faith in crypto currencies, but not those who have been doing this for a long time.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
June 21, 2018, 06:03:44 PM
Maybe they loss because they are not willing to wait for or do not have enough research about the crypto they are holding so if they saw their token fall they just easily thought that it will not recover anymore.
June 21, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
Those persons who have bought BTC at $ 20k can cry that cryptocurrency market is fraud and pyramid. When you don't know enough information about risks, you can invest and wait for gold time that never comes.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because most of the people invested all what they have in it which is not supposed to be.   
Pages:
Jump to: