Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 29. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 02:21:28 AM
Yes its true there are a lot of people are moving out from cryptocurrencies. These people ware the weak hands. They buyed in to crypto to late, maybe near the all time high. And now they have no patience and they are selling their coins with loss. But its better the let them move out, because these weak hands are bad for the cryptoworld and will always dump the price!
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 21, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
people move out because of the low returns, uncertainty, and low volume. this is not concerning me, because whoever got involved with this space will come back when the market conditions are different.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
A couple of weeks ago, the big players started selling their coins because they knew that the price of most altcoins would go down. Now prices have fallen almost to the bottom and soon it will be possible to observe the influx of money to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
I don’t know why do they do it because cryptomarket is alive and has a lot of perspectives for the future. New altcoins are appearing, prices are dynamic… There are many ways for development.
Activity: 406
June 20, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
Yes, it's true that people leave, they want to make quick profits, and, of course, they did not succeed, because they bought coins at the highest level, borrowed money, took loans and now they need to pay bills. This is a bitter truth, and she does not run away from her. But the cryptocurrency will not disappear anywhere, she will still grow and fall, and many who understand this technology and believe in its success will be rewarded.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 20, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
Why do you think people would leave cryptocurrency if not for the spread of negative news. Yes....I know there are people who are spreading false news about Crypto instead of embracing it. These people are those who must have lost money due to greed on their part.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
But the price and without such people slowly falls. Just the problem is that it is unknown what will happen to the cryptocurrency. Because the States, the majority, are neutral about it.
Activity: 54
June 20, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
Well, the investors who entered on 20 thousand dollars is clearly not the best mood now and maybe they thought that everything was gone and sell their assets for a song.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
I do not think so. If you managed to earn one time on a cryptocurrency market, then you will not leave. The cryptocurrency market as drug and as far as I see become more and more people here.
Activity: 280
June 20, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
Winning with bitcoin fever could only those who came into this business before it became very popular. Those who entered the number of investors later, burned out. People who want to get rich quickly realized that after a sharp rise in the cost of crypto currency, a recession often follows, and such risky investments will not lead to enrichment.
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
In my opinion, people leave simply because they do not get the desired result in a short time ...
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
I'm not sure if people leave the cryptocurrency. But If there is, the reason maybe the are tired, they don't have a patience, they cannot wait for longer to get profit, or maybe the got scam, so they don't wanna try it again then they are leave. Many people are leaving because their loss so much and those people are thingking in just short term profit in it. Well that compareable with their mindset and get off in this kind of investment. But its okay. Not all people can survive in cryptocurrency. Just who wants to study,work hard, and get up from failure will be get lots of profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 02:23:30 PM
The only people moving out of cryptocurrencies are those people who are here for getting rich quick. And when they aren't able to do it they are panic selling and getting out. Crypto markets doesn't need such people and it's better that such week hands are leaving. Also crypto market is adding more people than those who are moving out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Those people are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and that is the reason why they are leaving, if you are a good trader then this is your best opportunity to invest because the market price is decreasing and wait for the value to increase again before selling within just a few months maybe.
Activity: 76
June 19, 2018, 01:56:33 PM
It is nothing but just FUD in my point of view. In many report, I have found that number of traders are increasing rapidly around the world. So I believe people are more engaging with the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 19, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
because of the recent crash, people now stays away from cryptocurrency to save their savings. They will comeback after the market recovers from the crash and the market will go back on track.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
I think this is normal. When the market falls, many people will leave the cryptocurrency. They are all speculators. This is normal. When the market goes up, they will return to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 19, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
The increasing number of scams and failed projects are some of the reason, in addition to the government regulations that seriously unsettl;e the markets. As some leave, others come in. It can really be disturbing, but it's understandable because cryptocurrency is still in its infanthood.
Activity: 294
June 19, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I think because the bitcoin price keeps falling lately and those people who spread such news are lossing faith. Thinking that bitcoin will continue to fall down. Anyone has the right to do that because nobody force them to stay in cryptocurrency but hoping they will not regret their decisions afterwards. Me, I choose to go with the flow.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
Many strategies for success in this field. I think everyone has at least one common goal, which is to buy coins at a cheap price and sell them at a higher price. Perhaps this kind of news will be bought by some people with panic. And if panic happens, some others get ready to buy coins because the price has been corrected.
Pages:
Jump to: