Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 28. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
This year, this market is very complicated and it only falls for most of the time, and people thought that growth will be eternal and therefore sell everything and leave this market because they think that there is no longer a prospect
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Good. Not everyone can understand nor handle the pressure on investing with cryptocurrency. Better to leave the goods on the table and let the others who know what to do to do the business. They're probably leaving because they can't see the potential anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

I don't think that this is the case. The population of cryptocurrency is growing. How do we count the people who are leaving cryptocurrency. This is leading into a baseless idea.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 06:36:23 AM
I believe the reason why people decide to move out of cryptocurrency is due to impatience and fear of loss but it is always necessary to take risk sometime for you to achieve greatness. Though the crypto market may be falling now but it will recover after sometime and the price will increase again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
The emigration and immgration of investors and trade from cryptocurrency market is natural! Just like any other market, cryptocurrency appeal to different sentiment and emotions from it's participants and when expectations are not met, people will either adjust or quit! What is important in cryptocurrency is that we keep building capacity and keep developing!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
Many people, who joined the market in December - January, move out, that's true.
They leave because the market did not equal their expectations, Google trends confirm this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:28:45 AM
sure, the cryptocurrency industry misplaced a whole lot of money between may additionally and early June. these finances can be affected by the U.S. dollar. I have no confidence within the market for the following two months.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 06:25:19 AM
They don't have many ideas here, and they easily give up because of a small mistake. They can use their past mistake to learn for a something new project and they can really trust it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
Just look on google rating of Bitcoin, down 75% from December level.
It`s so good for true crypto enthusiasts, we just need one more huge announcement and market`ll be popular and great again Grin and we`ll see new people buynig crypto at high again:)
Activity: 753
June 21, 2018, 06:16:48 AM
This is only temporary. The rise of cryptocurrency depends entirely on speculators' hype. Now that the market is going down, they will come back when the market starts to get better.
Yes, you are right, as the situation on the crypto-currency market is changing, so is the mood of investors and people who are in this sphere. People do not have enough information and do not believe in crypto currency, here are the reasons why they leave this industry.
Activity: 420
June 21, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

Is that right?
And then the topics arise why I went out if the price of the coin has increased now. It is clear, on the one hand, that this is the preservation of something, but it creates panic and drags out the bear market. Of course, these people just come for easy profits and are not ready to understand that it is impossible to do so simply.
Activity: 220
June 21, 2018, 06:01:33 AM
I think this is untrue news, those who spread false news because they have been frustrated and have lost a lot of money. This depends on how you trade correctly and effectively with the strategy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

Is that right?
After a few months yesterday the price of crypto currency downtrend so many people who leave it, the reason people leave crypto in my opinion is to avoid the risk of losing even more.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 21, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
This is only temporary. The rise of cryptocurrency depends entirely on speculators' hype. Now that the market is going down, they will come back when the market starts to get better.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 21, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

Is that right?

I think peoples who leave crypto because they get loss in market. We know cryptomarket always high fluctuation and they are made bad trading. I am believe many peoples still stay in crypto because they are hold crypto for long term investment
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 21, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
All is correct, as in any other markets. Those people who are disappointed, leave the market. New people come, it was and always will be.
Activity: 285
June 21, 2018, 05:27:52 AM
many are out of the crypto I think once someone know the world crypto likely to get out of here very small once because what crypto this for me is a very good job and the result of our work so satisfy until I was thinking for leaving a real job I but as long as we can still do we are fortunate to have two jobs
Activity: 110
June 21, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
I do not think so. If you managed to earn one time on a cryptocurrency market, then you will not leave. The cryptocurrency market as drug and as far as I see become more and more people here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
In my opinion, there are yeah some people leaving cryptocurrency with their loss because they don't believe anymore in crypto. However, I also realize that there are many more people involved in cryptocurrency as new comers and investors. I think it is normal where there is coming and there is leaving. Just be yourself and make your own statement and consideration to still stay or leave.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
Once people engage in crypto and they take profit on it they never leave crypto because it is addictive. Except the people who are victims of scams and  they dont earn any profit since from the beginning  and then they easily discourage and leave cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is only for people who have patient to wait for profit and  not lazy to research about the project before investing. We dont care for people who against cryptocurrency. Someone will come in and someone will out. We cant control people let it be flow and people will divide, crypto lovers / vintage crypto haters but for long run more crpto lovers are born than crypto haters becaus we are here in a sophisticated world all things are high tech and cryptocurrency is the future money.
Pages:
Jump to: