Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 30. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 07:11:48 AM
Now is not the best situation in the market , but this is not a reason to leave the crypto currency - you just need to be patient - it will still work out. Maybe because of this, some go out of this earnings
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
Yes, I have a lot of people around to help me get the money out of the cryptocurrency. They believe that the cryptocurrency will come in August. It may be that there will be very good gains next year.
I the mood at all at the end - the beginning of the year. But even in this situation, I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency for a long time. Even now there are opportunities to earn in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 19, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
People realy move out from the crypto, the market cap has decreased now but it may be better for us on the long term. I don't think that this is the end of the bitcoin and the altcoin, it's just a cycle, everything is changing, countries and governments discuss of crypto; to me it's a pretty good signal
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
They are leaving it because no one wants to be in the market that is heavily controled and manipulated by few individuals(companies)like bitffinex with its tether crew or bitmain with jihan wu and roger ver.Have in mind that a lot of people got in crypto durring the 15-20k btc run and that they lost a lot because of it
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
This is not surprising, the market has been falling for a long time. People are constantly losing their money (someone last). Therefore, they do not want to participate in this anymore. But when the market turns around and starts growing I'm sure that more people will come

I do not know what is really their reason behind leaving crypto, maybe they are afraid to loose their investments because day by day the price in the market is falling, but I am sure if the market price goes up again they will change their mind and will continue to use crypto...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
This is not surprising, the market has been falling for a long time. People are constantly losing their money (someone last). Therefore, they do not want to participate in this anymore. But when the market turns around and starts growing I'm sure that more people will come

Some people could not bear it. They invested their money in the crypto, and the market starts to fall. naturally, many of the investors, especially the beginners, felt frustrated and they left this business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 19, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
Perhaps the loss of all their savings and disappointment in the crypto currency forced people to leave the world of crypto-currencies, or may not want to wait for a long time to recover the market.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 06:15:37 AM
that's not newest think in the world. people are move out, people are move in, that's the how markets work all the time.
Activity: 308
June 19, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
the people moving out from crypto currency obviously have little or nothing close to sufficiency on information and do not feel they can comprehend the technological innovation of the decentralized system, hence, the need for them to move out.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 19, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

Is that right?
Activity: 458
June 19, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
Yes, there are lot of ponzi scheme individuals that stormed the crypto world late last year because they wanted to be rich over the night. So when they didn't get the money they wanted from crypto market they were left with no other option than to leave.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 19, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
I think if you are new in crypto world then knowledge and patience are necessary for make profit. if they have loose both of them then they can not survive in crypto market. That is the big reason people are move out from crypto market.
I think those people who leaving from crypto is the one who dont know what they can get from it, or the one who dont know or don't have knowledge about it that's why they quit in crypto. Also for me those people who quit in cryptocurrency is the one that have no patience and they cannot wait to earn, so leaving in crypto is their solution, but even they quit, still cryptocurrency is can survive because there's still a lot people who believe and trust to it.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
I think if you are new in crypto world then knowledge and patience are necessary for make profit. if they have loose both of them then they can not survive in crypto market. That is the big reason people are move out from crypto market.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 19, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
I think it's normal for people to leave, but it's also short-lived. When the market improves, they will return cryptocurrencies in small groups.
Activity: 434
June 19, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

Is that right?
It's not unusual things possible to happen cause most of them arent fit for crypto investment.  Maybe they loss a lot of money and being scam by someone which lead them from leaving.  But it won't make others to stay away from here just like they do,  risk takers will surely make life in crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 19, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
Whether people move out or in is their personal choice, plus you are not sure if its a rumor, how does it matter anyway and to answer who is spreading it, we can only see you right now. In every field of life there is an entry and exit gate, and people stay or leave as per personal future potential.
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
June 19, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
Many of us are already tired of this market behavior, the market is too unpredictable, at the moment prices are too low

yes, you are right, the market shows negative values, many new participants can not understand how, at such prices for altcoins, you can earn
Activity: 40
June 19, 2018, 05:03:19 AM

Is that right?

Maybe some of them invested money without knowledge and experience lost too much and now are just disappointed in all crypto coins. And, honestly, I didn't hear any of such news.

These people came to crypto not to get learn about crypto but to get money. But there is one problem - if you dont know what is good crypto and what is bad - than it automatically become more difficult to gain money. So they leave with nothing - zero knowledge and less money.
Activity: 308
June 19, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Is that right?
First, they may have lose some money from the investment so they want to leave and tell others to do that, too.
Second, they may have wait too long and find the price are still low and they are out of patience, and then they decided to leave and spread the new.
So  ahev your own judgement and keep calm.
Pages:
Jump to: