Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 27. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
When you can't understand the working of this market, the volatility of coins which gives you more loss than profit at such condition people move out from cryptocurrency. But I will not blame crypto currency as this is the fault of people as they invest at right time and in right project. Newbies tend to listen to anyone pretending to be expert and lose their money after not properly searching about particular currency. If people study before investing they will never move out from cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 21, 2018, 05:45:49 PM
Of course, people who left the cryptocurrency will spread the FUD about it wishing that everything will come to an end sooner in order to confirm their rightness. But cryptotechnologies are developing every year and the future will be ours.
copper member
Activity: 364
June 21, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I do not recommend to move out from crypto. Moving out makes you lose the opportunity to have a good future. I would suggest that before doing this you have to weigh things out and review the advantages.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
June 21, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
There are many people that have gotten out of crypto. I personally know some of them. A lot of these people entered into crypto at the end of December and beginning of January when btc was at an all time high.  Most of these people entered crypto with the thoughts of making a lot of quick easy money, but have instead, lost 70% to 90% of their investment over the last 5 months. Out of frustration and a lack of patience, some have have salvaged what little they had left of their investment and left crypto. A lot of these newbies were in crypto solely to make quick money, not even knowing what a blockchain is or does.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
They have the right for such decision. Most likely people leave cryptocurrency because have invested the most part of the money and have lost them. Most likely their most part will return back later
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 05:23:33 PM
Perhaps people got a bit afraid since lately the price of cyrptocurrency are dropping.
And because of that, many people start to sell their coins to avoid more loss.
I think this is a good opportunity to purchase on some coins.
Activity: 199
June 21, 2018, 05:22:08 PM
 this is ok, they just cannot stand those regulations in those hard times which are going on right now. But for us it is more than a positive thing because they are leaving more place for us.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
Unfortunately, too, I often hear that people lose interest in crypto currency.
After the market fell heavily, many of my friends consider the entire market crypto currency is a scam.
A small part of them hope that everything will change for the better.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 21, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
Haven't heard of that but If that was true those guys are the one who lose their investment and lose faith in cryptocurrency due to crash. Tbh never heard of that because if someone engage in crypto, can't stop their self from moving away in crypto and just continue on earning not unless they loss big and doesn't want to try again.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Well, they could be opting out, because they have not been able to explore how beneficial crypto might be to us and to the environment around us. Those who have sen the benefits, are looking for more opportunities to earn more.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
June 21, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
There are only two things on my mind why people do leave out on cryptocurrencies, either are:

They might being wrecked up a large sum of money by investing either on ico, trading or any other means of investment
Second, they dont really just like on how crypto works and able to find out and realize it already.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
June 21, 2018, 04:44:20 PM
Easy money always attract people . I think most part of those who moving out from crypto now is a people who was attracted in crypto in late 2017 on hype in search of easy money . Now they feel dissapointment and decided to move out to find another place to earn money . Assuming this , I think it's not bad that such contingent is leaving crypto , as it will make crypto industry more healthy .
Activity: 294
June 21, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
This year there was a drop in the Crypto-currency market, and this, of course, affected people. I believe that many lost their former income and became insecure in this direction, and therefore stopped giving time to the crypto currency, or they engaged in other activities.
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 04:06:25 PM
Now is not the best situation in the market , but this is not a reason to leave the crypto currency - you just need to be patient - it will still work out. Maybe because of this, some go out of this earnings

For today it is not necessary to chase for profit and Not to be greedy, because the current situation with the crypto-currency market can play with you a cruel joke. Therefore, only patience and common sense can make our activity really promising and effective.
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
Not at all really. As for me - i'm still looking for ICOs investment because it's good and easy money for me. On my sight Kelvin Blockchain Cool let's play BIG!
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 21, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Is that right?

Not all people get out of the cryptocurrency, only the most inexperienced and weak investors do this. Now it's not the best time to sell the cryptocurrency and in addition after the period of recession, it's going to be a strong growth, which is expected for September.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 21, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
I think that people are leaving the crypto currency because the market is falling. But I think that they are making a very big mistake, because the market will soon begin to recover.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
Now is not the best situation in the market , but this is not a reason to leave the crypto currency - you just need to be patient - it will still work out. Maybe because of this, some go out of this earnings
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
I think that people do not leave the crypto currency, only those who do not understand the market leave and do not want to study it, many thought that I now invest one dollar and become a millionaire in a month, but as there are no miracles, and even in such a new direction as a crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
I believe the reason why people decide to move out of cryptocurrency is due to impatience and fear of loss but it is always necessary to take risk sometime for you to achieve greatness. Though the crypto market may be falling now but it will recover after sometime and the price will increase again.
This market is not stable and there is no assurance that they can make a profit or not. Now one more problem started in some countries people have to find another source to sell their cryptocurrency because local exchanges are unlisted customers bank accounts. Now they have only one option they have to find a local buyer for direct cash or else they can use the foreign exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: