Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 44. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 13, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
Cryptocurrency has a great potential, no matter how banal it sounds, but it is true. And the one who leaves the market right now, when large institutional money is ready to come to the crypto market - at least silly. and most likely one reason - the person doesn't try to analyze a situation, lost the money and therefore decided that there is nothing to do here. Everyone lies)
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
those with so just go left cryptocurrency are those who are lost. cryptocurrency do no harm to keep. Ups and downs of the price were reasonable is not a thing that indicates its meltdown crypto.  or it could be that they are less acquainted with crypto and not fully understood.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Yes, I also saw some statistics that the majority of crypto wallets is changing from hodl to speculation/trading. My recommendation would be to hodl strong during time like these.

Don't make the mistake to leave the station too early, but always take profits on heavy spikes.
Activity: 55
June 13, 2018, 04:44:41 PM
Well, people loose money and leave cryptocurrency also there are many bitcoin haters and mostly Medias are spreading all the bad news about bitcoin. But its not true that the community is getting smaller i would rather say this is getting bigger and stronger. So dont worry about it to much.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
If its the whales that are doing this. Than i think they pushing it to far. Only me ?

Why not keep investor in and not push them out ??

Know they make $ what ever thay do. But if whales are behind this than its time to change this bear trend soon. If pusing it more now amny investors will stay out and never come back. What we see now is bad for crypto if asking me. Know there will be ups and downs but this is crazy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:40:40 PM
Many leave because they no longer believe in good news and have suffered losses. Will remain the most persistent - optimists.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
I wanna ask u a question before, where did you hear it?

I think people dont leave crypto, crypto space growths from day to day
you can check user on exchanger, on bitcointalk, on socmed are more than before
Activity: 854
June 13, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
If i understand you clearly well, you mean some people have decided to go out of crypto, perhaps because of some things that happened to them.
Well, i feel some are only been fed with FUD, but never tries to explore the crypto space to know the reality.
Some have unfortunately lost their money to crypto. I have a friend like that and he told me that he does not want to have anything to do with crypto.
Activity: 82
June 13, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc. All this can be one of the reasons for the exit of the crypt from the market.

Yes, I can imagine this has been a very, very, very, very, very bad experience for many people. I think back to the people who sold their house. Shame. The market might recover, but not everyone of these people will.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
June 13, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
No. Many are selling and most of it are the big holders or what we so call 'whales'.

They are tired of the dip and just want to stay away from crypto's stressful market.

Get used to it, people loves to spread fear through fake news so it will come as a result of forcing newbies to sell.
Activity: 504
June 13, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
Yes, you are right. The most people are leaving the station right now because of the heavy dips in the last couple of weeks. But this is not the right time to exit the crypto markets, it is the right time to buy some new coins that are heavily undervalued right now. The most coins are very cheap right now!
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
The newcomers that didn't know what they were investing in are mostly gone.  the true believers are the ones left.  We will be rewarded with our patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 13, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Is that right?

This is somewhat true.There may be different reasons behind it,as far as i am concerned these are as follows.
1.Sometimes big whales spread negative news so that value of crypto fall down to such a low level that they may buy again at extremely low price and when prices go up sale at high price.It may be one of the many tactics.

2.Sometimes ban news,unpleasant news in any country,regulation news directly hit crypto.

A genuine crypto investor would never sell his investment at low rate.Those who are shortcut investor would sell their investment to avert minimum loss or to earn minimum profit.This ups and down circle would continue to happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 13, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
I got a story about my friend who leaved crypto world, this happens in late 2017 when market got pumped up he invest in bitcoin good amount of fiat then market cap dumped and he lose big amount of fiat:(Now he work on old job like he doing it in past :(I am very disappointed when things going wrong like this..
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 13, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Real believers and traders are not going anywhere. I can not argue about fomos. These ones are already gone in a big lost. And may be this is good. Crypto world needs a new breath
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Is that right?
It seems to me that everyone is afraid of losing their crypto assets and therefore are thinking about going from the crypto market. I think it's a panic, and as you know, crypto does not like panic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 04:26:35 PM
Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc. All this can be one of the reasons for the exit of the crypt from the market.

One of the main reasons why people leave the crypt is the loss of their money. Many enter the crypt for the purpose of quick profit, and because of this very often does not think through its actions, there is no strategy - and this led to the collapse.
Activity: 183
June 13, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
I think that the fall of the market for a long time, had a negative impact on the investment of people. they have lost money and therefore come out of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 30
June 13, 2018, 04:25:01 PM
Funny, I just came from a non crypto related forum, and there used to be a crypto thread that just got bumped after two months. And they're talking about how glad they are they left it, and saying some bad things.
Activity: 132
June 13, 2018, 04:24:50 PM
Weak leave the market, those who lost money on market drawdowns and disappointed in the cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: