Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 45. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc. All this can be one of the reasons for the exit of the crypt from the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 13, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable. This weekend many bad news so bitcoin prices go down. I lost 50% but just HODL.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
I dont think people are leaving cryptocurrency.  But It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing. But who have joined already are still remain in crypto world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
few people move out at same time a lot jump in, we make these choices. i recorded, there is a high amount of participants joining the Crypto trend everyday. Nobody would like to be left out, not me. nothing good comes easy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Maybe it's just fake news that is made by irresponsible people to scare people who know crypto because the price of crypto is now again dropped sharply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 13, 2018, 04:06:53 PM
Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: