Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 52. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 114
August 20, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
We have more than 1500 Currencies in the crypto market. But only a very few coins are good, I wish we have only 500 Good coins, Other 1K Coin will die or scam anytime. So, I agree with those people, Most of the altcoin won't survive for a long time.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 20, 2018, 03:22:55 PM
People talk a lot. But not all of this is true. People succumbed to panic, so they say so
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
Maybe it's to early to say that altcoin won't survive. I think we have to wait and need patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
Nobody can dominate any market or anyone can rule alone, as Bitcoin can not rule alone. Because it is impossible to carry out the crypto-market without the AltCoin . You wanted to know that AltCoin can not be able to  the market, I'm talking about Bitcoin because of the need for AltCoin , such as Bitcoin needs to survive, but not all AltCoin will survive or survive in the market. Because all the AltCoin's targets are not the same. Only those altscoin will survive who has good vision. I hope you understand my statement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:13:15 PM
Yes this true right now since we got so many ICO who are pointless in Blockchain. And they are the first to fail as long as they can't adopt in the community they won't last long.

We currently experiencing 80% losses to ICO a big sign of ICO dropping. ICO project that have a great idea and real time function to Blockchain will be the survivor of this downfall.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
August 20, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
Yes, most likely most projects will fail, the strongest will survive. This is the reality of our world, success is always one.

It's very unfortunate that most of the start up's comes with lame idea i mean current altcoins are future start ups and the primary reason for their failure is lack of practical thinking and just following what other altcoin is offering instead of coming up with creative ideas but not all altcoins are like that but sometimes great altcoins does flunk initially and then rise up.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
August 20, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

Both are safe and smart choices, but most big investors are risking themselves and they tend to buy altcoin to make a lot of money. Personally I'm sure the altcoin will increase and we just need to consider good investments in this stage

In the present time, all eyes are watching Bitcoin, as it increases both the market is up and vice versa it falls, the altcoin is reduced more than Bitcoin. As for me, altcoin will still live and continue to have many startups involved in this market, the unlikely projects will die the same as in traditional investment
Activity: 350
August 20, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
I believe in the projects that they have invested and really should bring profit and benefit cryptocurrency, so I will keep them to the last
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
Yes, most likely most projects will fail, the strongest will survive. This is the reality of our world, success is always one.
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
People answer a assortment of enchanting possession, on the other hand inside easy extend of what they answer is correctly does not be begun true, it's indubitably correctly that human preserve their have actuality, which is not always true. Therefore, search into the situation yourself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

It may indeed be excessive, even though there are indeed many altcoins that never even try to grow. But of course everyone still has hope in new altcoins, or altcoins that currently have great difficulties. Many portfolios have values that are corrected more than half, and I think it's natural that they assume all altcoins will go to hell.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 19, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
this is what will happen if ethereum platform are too easy to be used by new issued token even with similar vision or project to others. and this is what i have talked why are many altcoins wont survive even in market capital to other altcoin. for now we have too many altcoin in cryptocurrency with similar project or even developed only a few thing from other. it might caused to other altcoin's price dumped. we need regulation on every new token or new project. so it will be more effective and last for long term, and give more secure to every investors.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 12:41:54 AM
In my opinion, the Alcoy will survive. The safest alcas are bitkoyny and ethereum. If you invest in them always stay with a plus. Although the market to date and posiven.No something global is waiting for him.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
August 19, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

Both are safe and smart choices, but most big investors are risking themselves and they tend to buy altcoin to make a lot of money. Personally I'm sure the altcoin will increase and we just need to consider good investments in this stage
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 19, 2018, 12:27:37 AM
Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

ETH, if you forgot is altcoin, like any other cryptocurrency different from bitcoin. I believe that soon will die all projects which were created solely for profit,and will do the desired and useful products
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

There's no question for crypto currency market today all Altcoins in the market are really dropping and it continue to drops even this time but we should not loss hope because i strongly believe that after the darkness which is now experience by altcoins and Later sunshine will rise to make people wake up from sleeping in the dark.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

Activity: 1358
August 18, 2018, 11:57:19 PM
Of course only the shit coins won't survive because of weak project some of them just nothing they created altcoin to scam people, only the trusted and popular coins will survive just do research the coin first so you will not losing money if you want to invest.
Activity: 153
August 18, 2018, 11:44:35 PM
Well, for me some altcoins now are weak and have lower prices but it does not mean that they will not survive anymore. Those weak altcoins if there are people who would invest and support surely they will grow. Altcoins can be successful only if somebody will continue support it.
Activity: 72
August 18, 2018, 11:35:15 PM
It is clearly easy to say that 90% of the alts will not survive, when that percentage is mostly shitcoins that are trying to get money out of new investors, just looking at etherscam statistics, the remaining 10% will be like 10,000 alts, I think that's more than enough to supply the market for now,the goal is to invest in some of those altcoins with a future, so we are all here doing our research.
Pages:
Jump to: