Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 54. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 18, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

of course that is true even though the market is not bloody as it is today. only a little can grow maximally like planning and white paper. therefore, any investment in ico or altcoin is needed research, analysis and knowledge.
nothing is easy especially in the rate of decline that has occurred in recent months. it seems the market will go down further for the next month, but I think after the storm has passed, bitcoin or crypto cannot be stopped in rapid growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
I think that Altcoin will survive and thrive, but there is some truth in your words, because many Altcoin are scammers. But even if Altcoin dies, it will be gradual.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

However, altcoins will survive, but not all. Only useful and powerful altcoins will survive, some of them will die by themselves because of their uselessness. As you said, conducting your own checks is very necessary to determine altcoins that have use values.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
I absolutely agree with most people who say that altcoins who do not do anything very soon will just die, these are the laws of evolution and competition, this action is quite adequate and this will lead the market to new heights.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
Just for great their team how to survive popularity their coin at community and then i think their team developer must stay keep their price at market exchange. maybe they will solution on market with schedule buy back or system wall their price when their coin go down and nothing transaction
Even though most altcoins stop at making a product and getting listed on Exchanges. The main thing has to be mass adoption by people or businesses, and that has been the missing factor.

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 18, 2018, 11:08:47 AM
Just for great their team how to survive popularity their coin at community and then i think their team developer must stay keep their price at market exchange. maybe they will solution on market with schedule buy back or system wall their price when their coin go down and nothing transaction
Activity: 574
August 18, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
what, Altcoin won't survive Huh

i think altcoin is will be grow again and again.
altcoin is just started and i think all coin is have a same possibility to survive.
Altcoin is making cryptocurrency is grow up and with altcoin crypto is famous.
I never think if altcoin is will get over.
Activity: 333
August 18, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
Yes, this is by no means an alarmist. Many altcoins are now a tool for scamer. They only need to publish a white paper, and then they can make money by selling altcoins through ICO, and most altcoins are worthless in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 18, 2018, 10:09:10 AM
Well, maybe some but not totally all altcoins since there are many who are doing great so far and are having potential of great earning like bitcoin. As an investor or holder of altcoin,we should eliminate negative thoughts like this yet still be cautious as to legitimacy of such coin we have invested.
Activity: 118
August 18, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
From my own perspective Altcoins will always survive in the trials and temptation from Bitcoin. Altcoins will become the lords of the crypto community in fews years to come and when that happen then, there will be a new beginning for crypto community and the impart of Altcoins will be felt on every side.
Activity: 921
August 18, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
Initially, so began to say, provided that if Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market will fall very much. But in the end, the market fell quite strongly and most altcoins that can be attributed to the slag is still alive.
Activity: 68
August 18, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
I would have said such persons are entitled to their opinion, but one thing that may support such believe is the fact that most of this altcoins seems not to have a follow up projects after their creation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
What basis do you think the altcoin does not exist. Like many people have said that bitcoin will die. In fact, the electronic money market is still alive and will grow in the future. Not always the comment is true, it makes people psychological panic, do not boldly invest.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
I think that the altcoins will continue to exist. and those altcoins which depreciated of course will leave the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 120
August 18, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

Mostly negative speculation are coming when crypto market is in trouble like what happened today because people are afraid and mostly they are target by large investors to sell their tokens in very low price due to panic of losing their investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
Every industry is the survival of the fittest. If you have good technology, then I believe that it can survive. If you don't have good technology, it is normal to be eliminated. So I think the cryptocurrency that can survive in this market in the future. All are excellent, so the industry will have better development.

I agree with your points, because survival in bussiness is all about withstanding competition and the same thing apply to cryptocurrency.  So at the end of the day some project will die but the cryptocurrency industry will continue to flourish.
Activity: 83
August 18, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
No thats not true altcoins will survive just like bitcoin they are also desame we need to be positive everything will be all rigth altcoin will survive.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
I agree with you we need to study carefully when investing and stick to our decisions. I also think the market needs purification because a lot of junk projects, the project died that badly affect the psychology of investors. However, the crypto market is still small, market share is still expanding for new projects, and many old potential projects are still trying to develop their products. The crypto market I believe will have a bright future in the future, so finding good projects is also a good opportunity to get a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
People especially weak hands believe that alternative coins will not survive because of the color of the market now.
the graph is falling down and the color is bloody, this will make people feel the panic and wanted to go out in crypto.
but if they are like me who believe that everything will be better and this will be the future. well no words to say.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
There are a lot of ICO projects going on and a large number of altcoins are born, but I think after this downtrend,> 90% of the altcoin will disappear, and the project will die. The remaining altcoin projects, if really strong in technology and potential will continue to exist and develop
Pages:
Jump to: