Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 53. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
Do not trust in what they say about altcoins, simply because they do not have enough knowledge and proper basis to tell you this, it is only their speculation about altcoins. For me, altcoins will survive until their is someone who is patronizing it.
Maybe those person is just creating nonsense talk about crypto or maybe they don't want to learn and improve their life. People who are open for developments and opportunities will surely grow, just like survival of crypto.
We are all entitled with our own opinions, but sometimes I think it's important to be aware what we say and do. People saying that altcoin won't survive may not have understood and are not fully-educated how these work, and how valuable and profitable altcoins are. The best person you can trust is yourself, so believe in your potential. Altcoins have been changing the quality of living, but it does not end there, it takes time effort, patience, positivity, and determination to survive and succeed in the field of altcoins.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 18, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
It's just some people who do not believe the crypto. the State is indeed being bad but this is crypto's market, we have to believe things will get better and this situation will be exceeded. altcoin will still survive.
well , if people can know the future or the day tomorrow, maybe i've had to trust them because they see it. but we know that there's no such thing in terms in this industry the only predictor are only in the different world and not in this industry. in this industry, you will know how you think carefully and how much trust you give in one thing.also, you need to take the risk because it is always beside the decision.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 11:08:44 PM
It's just some people who do not believe the crypto. the State is indeed being bad but this is crypto's market, we have to believe things will get better and this situation will be exceeded. altcoin will still survive.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:07:32 PM
the scam coins and token will be obsolete now we can be been seen them but blockchain is here to survive for life
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 11:05:02 PM
Every person has their own predictions that some said no future or growth will happen. Altcoins will still survive but let's accept the fact that some alts has no development. So choose the best alts in investing for those promising project it can survive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:58:06 PM
everyone has the right to their opinion, and we cannot accuse their opinions. I think altcoin will survive, but not 100% of altcoins will survive. maybe only 75% of altcoins will survive and the rest will die.
Activity: 87
August 18, 2018, 10:42:52 PM
They are wrong totally. There are many altcoins which is expected to overcome BTC in the future.

If you heard any words of some people that  about Altcoin will not survive, don't believe it.Its better you walk away with him and ignore it don't keep in your mind. We take advantage for that people maybe they don't know how alts works in cryptocurrency that's why they can about that alts.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
August 18, 2018, 10:36:04 PM
Do not trust in what they say about altcoins, simply because they do not have enough knowledge and proper basis to tell you this, it is only their speculation about altcoins. For me, altcoins will survive until their is someone who is patronizing it.
Maybe those person is just creating nonsense talk about crypto or maybe they don't want to learn and improve their life. People who are open for developments and opportunities will surely grow, just like survival of crypto.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 18, 2018, 10:25:31 PM
Those people are not here so long, saying thats altcoins will no longer alive soon is a big mistake and seems to generalize because of price. For me price doesnt matter as long as the volume of the currency is still high. Development is one good basis. Altcoins have different vision and idea thats born to help the top currency to have a bigger price. How do btc reach its 20000$ last year if no altcoins being traded? Am i right?
Activity: 17
August 18, 2018, 10:14:10 PM
I think this is correct. It takes a certain amount of time for the death and disappearance of the altcoin, but in the end it cannot survive.
Activity: 106
August 18, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
Altcoin are not going to just disappear.  That's absurd.  The scam/junk coins will be leaving us for sure.  But the going coins will rise to the top with Bitcoin and Ethereum.  We just need time for the free market to work. 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
August 18, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
We need to be afraid of big hacker attacks, we can lose large amounts, which is not good. They infuriate me these hackers, let them earn honestly. The most important thing you need to wait for you to want to return the interest back, believe that you will succeed and it will necessarily happen.  Wink
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
There is no reason that alts will not survive.The current depression of market has created such kind of thinkingAlts having solid projects will stay.Shitcoins may die within the passage of time.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
I think this is altogether valid, most if not all altcoins are useless and truly can't do anything or tackle a specific issue. Just a couple of coins have a genuine answer for a genuine issue and furthermore the greater part of alternate coins have practically zero utilize cases. Likewise, lack of common sense and execution in addition to poor administration of the task will influence the venture to flop even with all the publicity out there for it.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 18, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
The Altcoins will survive, but only the chosen ones. Prices of the rest will tend to zero, they will be removed from the good exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 18, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

With this market everything is possible. Perhaps many altcoins depreciate, but I think the top altcoyins will survive. Such as ada, xlm eth and many other top coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
Like you said, it is highly important to do due diligence and find out what would make a coin or token to keep having some good support in the long run based on its usage perception in the community. As the market keeps getting matured, a lot of things will change and you do not want to end up being a bagholder of dead shitcoins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Not really. If altcoin cannot survive in this market, they would not survived until now. You cannot make conclusion just by see the price in the market.
The volume in of altcoins in the market is still high. So, many peoples still use altcoin either for trading or holding or pay something.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
Bitcoin , arguably the world's most popular cryptocurrency, has endured a rough 2018 so far. After enjoying a banner year in 2017, prices are down about 20% so far this year. At around $11,500, the price of one Bitcoin is more than 40% below its record high of around $20,000 touched in mid-December, wiping approximately $140 billion off its market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: