Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 57. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 17, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
Most of the alts will survive and there will be alts that will not. The popular one will stay as long as the crypto world stays which will likely to stay because I velieve that crypto will keep growing and growing. Have faith in alts for they will stay and survive just like btc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
Of those altcoins that are now, really a lot will not survive, because many projects are likely to be closed because of their uselessness!
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
It actually depends on the potentiality or usage of that coin. Those which have unique feature and potentiality will never vanish. People are actually in panic mode and that's why they are thinking like that.
For example, if we consider PRiVCY, a privacy coin which doesn't have any unique feature rather just a copycat project, will not survive in the long run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
If you also believe that so I think you'll fall into trap of the whales by selling all your altcoin to cut your loss Smiley. The whales just said what they want you guys to believe in and become panic sellers Smiley. You shouldn't believe in everything shared on the internet although it come from famous people in this crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 17, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
I am very glad that you still have your own opinions. Many people will post a lot of negative news in this community. This will affect the judgment of many people. Many people will panic about encryption. I think altcoin will survive. The elimination of only a small number of inferior altcoin

altcoins will survive without any doubts. Some of them won't of course, but it's like with regular companies, some can't make it due to various reason. But the whole concept, tech and business model is viable, we already know that
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
I am very glad that you still have your own opinions. Many people will post a lot of negative news in this community. This will affect the judgment of many people. Many people will panic about encryption. I think altcoin will survive. The elimination of only a small number of inferior altcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:58:34 AM
I have to agree that majority of altcoin will not survive and become shitcoin after a few years. Every year there are hundreds of altcoins that is being added in coinmarketcap and it brings down the market. If new ICO have a regulation, it will help the community to grow positively. Investors will also benefit because it will be easier for them to identify which ICO is a scam or not.
Activity: 166
August 16, 2018, 06:56:45 PM
Some altcoins are probably won't survive but not all. We know that there are some coins that have good foundation and fundamental such as monero, eth, and xrp. Therefore, we must be smarter choosing the best altcoins to invest unless we will not get benefit and advantages. This is our chance to improve our personality and knowledge, not just become followers in this crypto.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
August 16, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
i can not imagine that all the coins and tokens will all survive. 90% of that wont survive and i think this is realistic. there are just too many coins and tokens.

Yes, there is that point and the fact that there are some altcoins that are actually a lot better than BTC and those aren't very likely to just disappear.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 06:45:33 PM
In my opinion in the real point of view perhaps we can agree with the end of the altcoins due to resource excacez, but the big current problem is the lack of financial support of the great institutions. On the other hand in the fundamentalist aspect, not everything we can trust or support, but we must use information as ally and not to create despair. We must create our strategies and believe in what really matters and the rest is at your discretion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
i can not imagine that all the coins and tokens will all survive. 90% of that wont survive and i think this is realistic. there are just too many coins and tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 16, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
The current situation in the crypto market is very similar to the situation of 2013-2014: Then the market sank more than 80%, and then recovered in 2015. Then survived Litecoin, XRP, Dash, Nxt, Dogecoin, Bytecoin, Monero and Maidsafe. The rest of the coins just disappeared. Not the fact that the situation will repeat, but it is obvious that the market is cleared of shit now. And the crypto assets from the top 100 are more likely to survive during this fall.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 16, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
They will die if Bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies die, that's my opinion. To increase the price of any coin new interested people are needed and I can assure you that people that are new to crypto world know only about Bitcoin, maybe Litecoin and Ether (but those are advanced students) and have no clue about Golem or Dentacoin, or whatever else altcoin there is. Moreover, all those alts (or most of them) have very big, much bigger than BTC, circulating volume, taking the previous examples - it's more than 959 million for the first one and above 325 billion (!) for the second one. There should be either really lots of interested people, or less people, but the ones that would be ready to buy dozens of those coins, both of these conditions are difficult to achieve. So for now we can only count on BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, Cardano, EOS and alike for the purposes of long term investments.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
August 16, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
Altcoins are here to stay as long as the project is still alive, especially utility tokens that are used to access services provided by a project will always be available if the project is active. It is only coins that the team will abandoned it or will have no interest in developing it will die and can't survive after the team has dumped their shares in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 16, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
Altcoin coins are mainly used as the source of bitcoin earnings, only some coins are good to hold apart from that all other coins are useless and they are only good for trading. Even their are so many big ICO created but in the end their price is 90% down. So it is good to hold btc better then altcoins
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
That is true, majority of altcoins will die, because they are scam, maybe bad development, not sufficient exposure, etc. I would bet that at least 30% of alts will be successful. You are right, we need to keep the faith in our project it does does not matter what people says. Obviously, exist some Alts that are completily scams and people know it but take the risk just to take some profits and sometimes things go wrong.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 05:51:55 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Very well said. As what I have read in some articles, some people are giving their critique towards alt and sad to say there are some of it arent good for alts. As what you have said, alta wont survive because it is just depending on bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
Not all the altcoins will survive, that's sure. But the best of the altcoins will have a long way to the moon. But nobody knows which one will be the winner.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 05:45:42 PM
I am sure that many alt coins will disappear soon because the majority of them are useless. But the best alt coins can achieve fantastic results.
Altcoin is much stronger also so we can't say it won't survive because it's more demand right now and most reliable to buy in this hype of market. I believe it has a potential also next to bitcoin.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
I am sure that many alt coins will disappear soon because the majority of them are useless. But the best alt coins can achieve fantastic results.
Pages:
Jump to: