Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 58. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
Taking into account that many of the "cryptocurrencies" that appear listed in coinmarketcap are not true cryptos, but utilitarian tokens generated to fulfill specific functions and not for general use, in fact I think that in the market there is still a lot of room for growth, although the current tendencies to use all those cryptos for the sole purpose of speculation has taken away much merit from the intense development work that lies behind most of them.

Therefore, I believe that in the long term there will be much more thousands of cryptos, although we should stop focusing on its capability to generate profits to focus on what is really worthwhile: its ability to solve real problems in an increasingly complex world, and technology dependent.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:43:51 PM
Altcoins will survive, they are strong in the market though experiencing some downtrend.
but still they will survive, especially those who got potentials and great projects.
it will depend on their team how can they attract more demands.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
Many altcoins will die because they are scams, simple clones of top coins or some kind of a joke, like Dogecoins. But altcoins related to reliable projects, as Ethereum, will survive.
Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
People talk a lot, especially when the market is panic. When prices start to rise, they will change their minds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
This is not sure that altcoin will not survive because those altcoin are lunching for making a good future they will survive anyway. There are some altcoin who are lunching but cannot stay for long time in the altcoin's competition and the run away.  
Activity: 67
August 16, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
some cryptos will die is a generalization that sweeps without leaving a trace of what will happen. I beg you not to agree that altcoin will die. Prices may go down now but that does not mean they will not rise up and defend themselves. Truth no one knows how this cryptocurrency will change.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
August 16, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
Exactly there have some good altcoin with big protensial like ETH, NEO they will survive. Cause they have great team and technology.

Ethereum is one of the best investments today because the market price is down to $200 dollars so investing a huge amount right now will make you earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
What I see is too many coins or tokens on the exchange. this is very ineffective and many coins die on the exchange. this is what makes someone think Altcoin can't survive.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
August 16, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
People say a lot of things, but altcoins are still here. Obviously, there are some which wont survive, but some atcoins have a huge potential.
Activity: 307
August 16, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it

Certainly, they will survive the strongest and with the best options for development. No useless coins are needed on the market. Such coins should disappear and do not clutter the market.
Activity: 742
August 16, 2018, 01:34:00 PM
Hello! Yes, I also agree with this. A lot of projects are empty or deceptive. The market will be 8-10% of all altcoins. Only altcoins with technology will remain with the real and necessary product.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
August 16, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
What will they say when BTC ETF won't be aproved for a long time?
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
August 16, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
Altcoins were definitely a good idea, they offer a lot of diversity to the market which helps it grow even more, however, in my opinion, the amount of projects coming out everyday is too much, I think most of the projects are not that innovative and the ones that really are end up drowned by the huge amount of options out there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 16, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Saying that altcoins won't survive is just silly.
What that means is that every single company, platform, coin, token will be out of use and out of business instead of bitcoin.
That would be like saying every single website won't survive except wikipedia.
Blockchain technology is open source and simple, people around the world are more than free to maintain or create their own crypto.

AS far as the current altcoins surviving or not, I believe a lot of them will die off.
After all, the current market is unsustainable.
how many smart contract platoforms does the world need?
Certainly not the 20 to 30 that are currently being developed.

With that in mind, it is important to do research and invest in the ones that you believe will be around in a couple years.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
Exactly there have some good altcoin with big protensial like ETH, NEO they will survive. Cause they have great team and technology.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 16, 2018, 01:26:54 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive.
Of a truth no one simply knows how this cryptocurrency thing will turn out. If they know, they would've told us the exact cryptos that will die. Saying that some cryptos will die is a sweeping generalization that leaves no trail as to what will happen. I beg to disagree that altcoins will die. The prices may be down now but that doesn't mean they won't rise and sustain themselves.
Activity: 180
August 16, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

I myself have some good coins for the long term, but they are all destroyed because the price is getting lower until it has no meaning, but I am sure that this will be normal again and improve in the future

I am looking for some good references on what coins will survive this situation
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 16, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
actually, altcoins will stay as long as they have their value, it wont die unless its price will drop up to zero. many people are saying that altcoins is dying because its price is decreasing, but they dont know that its normal to the price of crypto, since crypto has a high volatility, it means that its price will never become stable, and there are some chances that its price will drop, or pump anytime.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 16, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
Many rumors make altcoin fall. Most coin will fall when the BTC falls. I think next, if the BTC still falls, the altcoin valueless will die.
Activity: 468
August 16, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
if anyone says like that, if the altcoin won't survive, you must include proof or link if there really is someone saying that. in my opinion, altcoin will continue to survive, especially ethereum, which already has a good future, many continue to use it and become the platform of many altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: