Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 59. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
yes most of alt coins will not stay longer. But no needs to panic. Stable projects as ETH, Neo, LTC and waves have really bright future. When btc bull run starts, these alts will increase rapidly.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
Shitty coins will fail but all the good coins will live
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 12:31:50 PM
Yes i agree that idea because there are a lot of project and most of all inapplicable projects. They will be die day by day
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 16, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
If you are really afraid of altcoins death just buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, EOS and that's all. And hold it for a long time, they will not scam anyway.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 16, 2018, 12:28:36 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Nope, there are many altcoin that has more feature and better features than bitcoin.
And i'm sure in the future, many projects come from people's idea and make a better coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Some what i agree others statement. Because now a day altcoin is increasing day by day and many tokens are launching. so all of altcoins cannot survive right, most of the altcoin will die for sure. but not top altcoins like ethereum, neo, ripple and etc. As you said. need to do our own research.
Activity: 87
August 16, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
I think long term most alt coins WON'T survive because they are lead by amateur team, are vapor wear, have no use case, or are built around hype. When you consider that 90% of the alt coin market consist of these conditions, how could altcoins not fail on the whole? Of course there will be altcoins that succeed. Eth is taking a beating right now but it is the ultimate example of an altcoin becoming successful. Long term will it be? Idk!
August 16, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
They are wrong for sure.

Not wrong definitely, of course, many altcoins in future will be scammed, because they are just garbage, and have no products at all, no MVP.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 16, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
Its too serious to say that the entire altcoin market would not survive

Look at the market, there are actually coins that has utilities compare to Bitcoin
But i would agree on the point that people say 90% will fail and only 10% succeed, this is how the technology sector works
Rapid and getting replace once outdated
August 16, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
People always say different things, don't pay attention to this. In the 2017 year all the people say that 2018 will be the year of altcoicns ))
Activity: 199
August 16, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
i think for me altcoins will survive, because now a days people who engage in cryptocurrency the altcoins is the best to invest, because the bitcoin price is too high for investing,, thats why we have altcoins secondly in bitcoin. i didnt see that altcoin will not survive
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
Hello there pal! There are so many promising project right now, but what i noticed is that there also a lot of altcoins that are waiting to die, it's like ticking time bomb. Pointless and senseless altcoins, they are making their supporters to vote in a certain exchange and if the weren't lucky they eventually die after. But i don't think all altcoins will die. Cheers!
Activity: 209
August 16, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
These days Altcoins have a hard time. But I don't think Altcoin will die forever. King of Altcoins, Ethereum also very bad when comparing the previous peak. But I believe they will survive. Many people these days collect Ethereum for future. There are 90% of ICOs runs in Ethereum blockchain. So with this huge dump, they attempt the sell their collected Ethereum funds. I believe that action also caused to make this worst. Another thing is many Ethereum ICOs don't have a chance to protect their tokens because of the Etherdelta and Folkdelta. Many people sell tokens very cheap prices there. So ICOs also have a bad time because of them.
Activity: 317
August 16, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
I think the survival or non survival of alt coins is highly dependent on the performance of bitcoin in the crypto market. As long as bitcoin keep dominating the market, alt coins will be at the receiving end. And the effect might be greatly felt especially on Altcoins that are not well ground.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
im gonna say that almost alts are made of gaining profits for a while, those are not really serious in the future development. all they want is nonstop creating new project ro attract another people to join and invest their infinite project. but those are really creating a serious movement like in the top 10 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
The price may eventually not matter much at the moment because a lot of the altcoins are developing viable communities or ecosystem that will give value to the altcoins. Many of the altcoins will survive the raid changing market
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 16, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
IMO, altcoins will survive, become better and marketcap will grow.This apply to those strong altcoins with active development.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I don't think that altcoins are going to die just like that,there are so many valid crypto projects that are set to help mankind, no matter the wrong ones that circulating around the cryptocurrency space. We believe that most of them will survive.
Activity: 361
August 16, 2018, 10:23:41 AM
Don't allow fear to grip you by such comments. Those kinds of people who are always interested in criticizing cryptocurrencies will always be there. It is more good to trust your instincts. If you believe in a project, go ahead and invest time or money. Don't neglect and regret later on.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
People actually says altcoin wont survive because of the volatility of the price. So very strong fluctuations and we could not tell the future of the altcoins. For some coins altcoin can survive those project that has a future and some will truly dead no value at all.
Pages:
Jump to: