Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 61. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
Alt coin will have a strong development in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 16, 2018, 09:13:47 AM
I don’t think that the reduction of coins on the crypto market will happen right now. This, of course, will happen, but later, when the market stabilizes slightly. All small coins based on other blockchains will leave, only those that represent a separate blockchain, such as IOTA, NEO, XEM, will remain.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 08:46:30 AM
Partly agree because there are some altcoins that will survive especially those coins with promising projects. I believe what remains in the market are those coins in the top list.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 08:42:06 AM
This is only the opinion of people. Everyone has their own opinion. On the contrary, I believe that soon altcoin will rise sharply. Time will tell
Activity: 38
August 16, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
The ones which have spent all their money on marketing rather than on their tech will die out, and the the only ones which will prevail are those which have solid tech and real world applicability, combined with partnerships which will allow them to operate under the regulatory frameworks implemented by governments.

In essence, most altcoins are not planning for the future, so will probably not survive.

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
August 16, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
It makes no sense to keep all altcoins.It's already clear that 90% of them will not survive.In the field of view of altcoins from the TOP 20 maybe Top 30 in turnover.And that's all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Yes, I agree with you. There are indeed a lot of Altcoins on the market that need to be eliminated. These projects have no meaning, but when these inferior projects are eliminated, there will be a better replacement for them, so Altcoin is It won't die, it just needs to be updated.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
So it will be. With a constant reduction in bitcoin prices, money flows into projects.But with the growth of bitcoin, the price of projects does not increase.
Activity: 19
August 16, 2018, 06:38:56 AM
They are wrong for sure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:37:04 AM
actually the price of altcoin is still very much influenced by the price of bitcoin, altcoins will fight only if the bitcoin price is stable
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
I doubt that this applies to all altcoins, most likely will leave the arena those coins that do not represent anything from themselves!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
the words of the people are true and I agree. I am also fed up with many of the same coins and the same vision, but have no future plans and do not even experience real growth. therefore if we are not careful and smart in choosing an investment, then we will experience a loss.
Activity: 420
August 16, 2018, 06:33:11 AM
90% really should disappear. Many of them do not have a solid Foundation under them, and appeared on the background of HYIP and fashion.Now it's more like a dot-com bubble.
Activity: 113
August 16, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
I don't think so. I think 70% of altcoins will survive and will develop particularly well, but this does not mean that I think you are wrong, because no one can predict the future of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
People say a lot of interesting things, but most of what they say is true does not come true, it's probably true that people have their own truth, which is not always true. Therefore, analyze the situation yourself.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
I cannot fully believe in such a point of view. altcoin only goes down normally, that doesn't mean it will end or be destroyed. indeed, with the presence of several new tokens, it will affect prices in the market a little, but that does not mean that they will die for the near future. keep thinking in a positive way will the resurrection of the slump that is only for a moment. Keep the spirit !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 16, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
This is one of the main problem of every people who are investing in cryptocurrencies, they always relying on someone, they don't research by their own, they want easy money, they don't work for it. We all have different opinions about altcoins, but for me. ALTCOINS will survive, ALTCOINS will help the cryptocurrrency to be more popular in this world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
The only thing that i surely agree is that nobody here is going to predict precisely what is gonna happen with cryptocurrency/altcoins in the future. When people say that altcoin won't survive, that is mere speculations, it could be true and it could be not true.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 16, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
In order for the money to return to the crypto market, it is first necessary to restore investor confidence in the ICO, which is likely to be carried out under the new rules and on new platforms. Over time, a full rebranding to attract investment in this sphere will be carried out.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
August 16, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

Some will go but the true one will stay and even challenge Bitcoin, look at ethereum, litecoin they are considered an altcoin, but because of continuous development and community support they are on top of the market and even challenged Bitcoin supremacy so not all altcoins are going to die, but a majority will.
Pages:
Jump to: