Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 30. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
395 masternodes totally and monthly income will be somewhere around $2400.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/phr

It's really great and profitable masternode.
Activity: 38
Interesting project . What is the main purpose of Phor ? another payment system ?
Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Yes, it is based on PIVX. It was used because it is a great coin and the dev wanted to use it for the marketplace. It was not a top priority to change the code significantly when the project started 3 months ago. However, the new roadmap will outline the changes that will be made. The roadmap is coming out Jan 1. Feel free to post any questions here or join the discord to talk to the team.

The PIVX team is a guarantee of commitment, dedication and technique regarding the development of the platform. Could you expose Phore's advantages in this regard? (Technical capacity, experience, curriculum, etc. of the development team?).

Thank you.
8P8
Activity: 1
I want to "stake" my Phores but when I open the wallet configuration file it says: the payment request file cannot be read! This can be caused by an invalid payment request file.Can someone help me?
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
And can this question be addressed to your community: this coin is a unique author's design or is it a fork of some kind of acting coin with masternodes? Simply masternodes is now everywhere the theme # 1. Almost all new projects are in a hurry to add a masternodes to their functionality. Simply downloading from the source hub source of the same Dash or her numerous clones. Believe me, I'm not a striker. I'm looking for a worthy project for my investments. And then there's the price for the masterpiece of almost 40 thousand dollars.

Yes, it is based on PIVX. It was used because it is a great coin and the dev wanted to use it for the marketplace. It was not a top priority to change the code significantly when the project started 3 months ago. However, the new roadmap will outline the changes that will be made. The roadmap is coming out Jan 1. Feel free to post any questions here or join the discord to talk to the team.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Any plans on paying to get this coin listed on a big exchange?

Seems like it should be one of the top priorities in my opinion. Lots of big spenders won't go on sketchy exchanges to buy coins.  Get it up on Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex etc.. and it should do well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
And can this question be addressed to your community: this coin is a unique author's design or is it a fork of some kind of acting coin with masternodes? Simply masternodes is now everywhere the theme # 1. Almost all new projects are in a hurry to add a masternodes to their functionality. Simply downloading from the source hub source of the same Dash or her numerous clones. Believe me, I'm not a striker. I'm looking for a worthy project for my investments. And then there's the price for the masterpiece of almost 40 thousand dollars.
Activity: 28
I think that the price will be like that of DMD
After all, this project on a similar platform but has more prospects!

Activity: 223
Merit: 5
Phore (PHR)  Shocked Grin Smiley
$6,04 USD (49.75%)
0.00040467 BTC (37.91%)
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
how is this different from pivx?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I am really excited I found Phore.   Really surprised with the upward movement right now.    I bought in as a long term hold,  but surprised to see how quickly it has increased.

Between Phore, Shield, DeepOnion and COLX,  I feel pretty darn excited for 2018.     Maybe I'll be able to buy a house and a nice car to park in the garage. That'd be pretty amazing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I'm excited with this project and have two doubts:

1) Is there any problem to staking amounts in the Wallet if you have future plans to set up a masternode? I didn't understand the main post on page 1 with this phrase on staking part

"Close wallet and open again, and now coins will stake after 3 hours.
If you plan to setup a masternode, don't enable beforehand."

2) Is there a way to set up a shared masternode? If yes, how?

Thank you all in advance

The 10k collateral for the masternode are not allowed to stake. If they stake, they will break into two 5k piles and the masternode will stop working, as it needs exactly one pile of 10k.

You can lock the pile in coin control and then start staking, all the instructions say is, don't enable staking beforehand, otherwise the 10k might stake before you can lock them
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Was watching this for awhile, kicking myself for not buying around 4k-5k sats. Will buy if we get around 15k sats again but it's ok there are many opportunities in crypto.
just curious how many coins for a masternode?Also is it even worth staking 100 coins .That how many i have at moment ?

Hi! 10,000 for an MN. You can stake any amount, but the more coins you have, the more likely you are to get rewards. Stop by the discord if you need any support with anything.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
just curious how many coins for a masternode?Also is it even worth staking 100 coins .That how many i have at moment ?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
I'm excited with this project and have two doubts:

1) Is there any problem to staking amounts in the Wallet if you have future plans to set up a masternode? I didn't understand the main post on page 1 with this phrase on staking part

"Close wallet and open again, and now coins will stake after 3 hours.
If you plan to setup a masternode, don't enable beforehand."

2) Is there a way to set up a shared masternode? If yes, how?

Thank you all in advance

1. It recommends you remove the staking=1 line to make room for the RPC info in your phore.conf.
2. There are shared masternode websites. One of which is on our first page; HostMN's
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
I saw in different topics that your project is praised.
I see the price is growing, I think really interesting project.
I will buy!
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Activity: 3
When will the road map come out?
Pages:
Jump to: