Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 31. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have bought some 200 phore's, now I enabled staking via the conf. file and the staking is active according to the small indicator in low right corner.

Under combined balances my PHR amount is shown correct but there are 0.00 locked phores. I though you would have to lock your coins to be staking. Am I actively staking at this moment with no locked coins?

Can anybody answer this? Would be interested too

it takes some hours then your staked coins are locked for some minutes and then you get your reward...
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
For those asking about next year's plans, we'll have the updated roadmap publicly available on New Years Day.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
No once it's setup you can close the wallet and still receive your rewards.

You should check periodically that it's still enabled, either opening the wallet or use a service
like masternodes.online free monitoring service

https://masternodes.online/monitoring/

Only staking requires wallet to be open to receive rewards.

After MN setup is finished and reward is coming through.
Should you keep wallet running on local pc for MN to work?
Activity: 297
Merit: 112
PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO
After MN setup is finished and reward is coming through.
Should you keep wallet running on local pc for MN to work?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I setup a masternode 10 hours ago. How long does it take to start staking please ?

Thanks

If your masternode is running properly, you should get rewards every 2-4 hours or so. Are you running the QT wallet? If so, can you check what it says in the "Masternode" tab?

On my masternode it also took longer to the first payout (about 12-14 hours), since then it comes relatively regularly every 6 hours in average. Just wait a little more, if it shows ENABLED in the Wallet everything is fine.

Btw, the number of masternodes is still increasing every day, at the moment 373.

Hm, yeah, when I set up my MN there were less than 100, so perhaps 6 hours average is more accurate now Smiley

But yes, if it shows ENABLED you should be good. This is not true the other way around, as I recently learned. You can get rewards for a MN that is NOT currently running, as there is a grace period in which you can still get rewards even though your MN is already MISSING...

Thanks All
Activity: 61
Is it this coin third generation altcoins, I can not find a good reference to see the different categories (if actually such a category exits and relevant)?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I setup a masternode 10 hours ago. How long does it take to start staking please ?

Thanks

If your masternode is running properly, you should get rewards every 2-4 hours or so. Are you running the QT wallet? If so, can you check what it says in the "Masternode" tab?

On my masternode it also took longer to the first payout (about 12-14 hours), since then it comes relatively regularly every 6 hours in average. Just wait a little more, if it shows ENABLED in the Wallet everything is fine.

Btw, the number of masternodes is still increasing every day, at the moment 373.

Hm, yeah, when I set up my MN there were less than 100, so perhaps 6 hours average is more accurate now Smiley

But yes, if it shows ENABLED you should be good. This is not true the other way around, as I recently learned. You can get rewards for a MN that is NOT currently running, as there is a grace period in which you can still get rewards even though your MN is already MISSING...
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Thanks

Activity: 462

Thanks

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Thanks
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hello.

Any link or information about the members of the team? The ability of the dev team is essential to assess this `project.

Thank you.

on the website https://phore.io/team/
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Hello.

Any link or information about the members of the team? The ability of the dev team is essential to assess this `project.

Thank you.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
As others are saying, I really do hope this is a dip because if there is one thing I have learned, pumping in Cryptopia is bad news, it basically is a huge pump'n'dump ground for whales. Anyway, this coin has its own merit and deserves an exchange like Binance, patiently waiting for the good news.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
One of the most exiting and undervalued projects currently. Privacy coin with smart contracts and marketplace. Future potential is huge for Phore.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Why is price dropping bad news ?

It's been this price several times over  the  past few days, no there's no bad news.  Roll Eyes

I swear some of you fellas want charts with only green candles. It went from 4-19k of course it's going to take a break.

It really hasn't dropped that much either, this is basically the dip and some people don't understand that

Ya price went up pretty quick on this one, congrats to all the holders. I remember reading about phore and thinking "i should buy" at ~4ksats?...around there

But ya kicking myself now about it, but this is a healthy correction, any newbie holding this should just keep holding it...buy in lower to get that masternode and then just hold.

Activity: 37
When I look at this : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#

What does the "Value Out" column mean?

Is that amount of phore in the wallet which found the block?

eg: I have 500 phores, now if I hit a pos block and successfully win some coins, will my staked 500 phores show up on that list as "value out"?

The value out contains all transactions in a block, including generation, fees, and any transaction sent.

Look at this block for example:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/block.dws?134559.htm

The first line shows 6.99 PHR generated (2.69 POS + 4.2 MN).
The second line shows the POS winning pile (829.99 PHR => 832.79 PHR) and the MN winner (4.2 PHR). Note that the value out in the second line shows the input pile + POS reward + MN reward, even though POS and MN rewards went to different addresses.
The third line shows a transaction, I believe 70 PHR were sent and the remaining 243 were returned to a change address, but it might be the other way around, 243 sent, 70 returned, not sure.

Either way, the value out shows 1151, the total of all the above.

For your example, if you had 500 PHR hit the POS reward and there was no other transaction in this block, it should show up as value out 506.99, your 500 + your 2.69 POS reward + the 4.2 MN reward for this block. If there were other transactions as well they would all be added together with your 506.99 for the value out.

Thanks this was very helpful
Activity: 951

It's been this price several times over  the  past few days, no there's no bad news.  Roll Eyes

I swear some of you fellas want charts with only green candles. It went from 4-19k of course it's going to take a break.

It really hasn't dropped that much either, this is basically the dip and some people don't understand that
I read that the marketplace was beta-tested earlier this week, will we know how that went or is it secret for now?

Pages:
Jump to: