Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 34. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi

When I tried running the Phore Dameaon after setup, getting the below error:
root@F-Phore-MN01:~# phored –daemon
No command 'phored' found, did you mean:
 Command 'phoned' from package 'dnet-progs' (universe)
phored: command not found

I tried below one still there is another error:

root@F-Phore-MN01:~# ./phored –daemon
Error: There is no RPC client functionality in phored anymore. Use the phore-cli utility instead.

Can some one please suggest?

Activity: 77
Hi, I just bought some coins.  Then I sent them to my local wallet.  When I tried to encrypt the wallet it crashed.  I still have my first wallet.dat, but my coins aren't showing up.  How do I retrieve that first wallet address?

Is your wallet fully synced? If yes, you can try the wallet repair options under "Tools" in the Phore Core Wallet.

Do you know how I can try to repair if the original wallet.dat won't load up.  every time I put it in the folder and try to restart it says wallet is corrupt, salvage failed.

thanks for any info.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Hello...how's the test market? Any link?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
https://www.hostmns.net/phore-pool

Hostmn's now has a Phore Masternode sharing service for people who don't have enough PHR for a masternode.

Visit the link for more info.

You can also chat with CallMeBaiter on our discord for quick, professional and friendly support. https://discord.gg/Aucncz5
Activity: 277

I have one masternode that bough a while ago, I set it up and forgot about it and now I see it went 10x in value. Why suddenly everyone started buying it? Is it all because of the marketplace? Did I miss something?

It's a few things, firstly the expansion of the team and community.

Secondly, it's starting to be realised that this is a seriously undervalued project.

Expect big things 2018.
Activity: 73

I have one masternode that bough a while ago, I set it up and forgot about it and now I see it went 10x in value. Why suddenly everyone started buying it? Is it all because of the marketplace? Did I miss something?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Phore masternodes and coin staking is a great way to earn a passive income. The crypto community is definitely moving towards POS and the privacy coin model. This area will see the biggest growth for 2018 and Phore is at the cutting edge!

Once you've setup your masternode or staking wallet - just leave it running and $$$$'s automatically keep coming out your computer! It's like printing money!

Phore development and marketing team are great. Community is friendly and welcoming. Zerocoin feature on Phore is awesome! Marketplace will have first mover advantage - offering huge benefits.

It's creating a fantastic buzz within the Crypto Community. This is a no-brainer - it's like buying Bitcoin in 2011 !
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Dev,  are there plans to change the banners and copy on Twitter and the website to mention the upcoming marketplace?
Phore's #1 selling point is its upcoming marketplace as it has only a few competitors in the space
Privacy, governance and masternodes do not make it unique.
The
hello people, looking forward to getting in now, Wanna stake with my wallet. But, can somebody explain what is the ROI of the staking this coin? I read the threat and couldn't find the exact info about that...?

Please scroll down on our github page for the chart.

https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
hello people, looking forward to getting in now, Wanna stake with my wallet. But, can somebody explain what is the ROI of the staking this coin? I read the threat and couldn't find the exact info about that...?
Activity: 139
@Phore Devs

Hello !
Considering a Masternode is now worth ~$25K, could you please try pushing the development of Ledger Nano support ?
I feel uncomfortable having that kind of money in a desktop wallet...
Thanks !

Will it be possible to run a masternode and deposit the 10k Phore on the Ledger Nano S? That would be awesome!

NO POSSIBLE
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
@Phore Devs

Hello !
Considering a Masternode is now worth ~$25K, could you please try pushing the development of Ledger Nano support ?
Thanks !

Will it be possible to run a masternode and deposit the 10k Phore on the Ledger Nano S? That would be awesome!
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
how do you get some coins if you don't buy them on exchanges? mine them through wallet?

PHORE is POS and Masternodes only, so once you have some coins, you can stake them in your wallet to get POS rewards, or if you have 10,000, you can run a Masternode for rewards.

Other than that, you can only get PHR at exchanges, no mining...
how do you get some coins if you don't buy them on exchanges? mine them through wallet?

They are available on exchanges - but masternodes have locked up millions of PHR long term. (10,000 each MN - 9,000,000 max supply)

The rest are being bought up by long term hodl-ers and knowledgeable traders quickly - the current price is still cheap, so people aren't looking to place their Phore on exchanges / looking to sell..

This is definitely the beginning of something special! Heading for $90-100 million mkt cap very soon ( and $10+/phr ).
Activity: 350
The
New advisor with extensive blockchain history has joined the team.

Beta testers have been chosen.

Binance application has been updated and sent again.

Community article writing inquiry made on Discord.

Coinmarketcap has been contacted once more to fix supply.

Reached out to KuCoin representatives again.
ONLY 70,000 PHORE REMAIN ON CRYPTOPIA !! (correct at 10am 17/12/2017 - GMT)

That's enough for 7 masternodes! Such a small number of coins in circulation - it's going to continue pushing the price up.

I'm buying more because the price is definitely hitting $10 soon - (that's only a $90 million market cap! Which is still 5 times smaller than PivX mkt cap..)

We're off to the moon...
Activity: 139
i love this project and my masternode !
Activity: 266
there are a lot of coins nowadays promising masternode, only few of them has delivered what they promised. i will keep close look on the one
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
@Phore Devs

Hello !
Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: