Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 35. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Hi, I just bought some coins.  Then I sent them to my local wallet.  When I tried to encrypt the wallet it crashed.  I still have my first wallet.dat, but my coins aren't showing up.  How do I retrieve that first wallet address?

Is your wallet fully synced? If yes, you can try the wallet repair options under "Tools" in the Phore Core Wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Always nice to see Phore making moves! Love the binance news! This will free Phore of the evil clutches of coinsmarkets and cryptopia and introduce a new and different sort of life to it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi, I just bought some coins.  Then I sent them to my local wallet.  When I tried to encrypt the wallet it crashed.  I still have my first wallet.dat, but my coins aren't showing up.  How do I retrieve that first wallet address?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Phore Twitter:

Our community has highly been suggesting we get listed on #Binance / @binance_2017. We would like everyone to know that our application to them has been updated and sent. We are making efforts to fulfill this request. Please take a moment to retweet your support!

#PHR / $PHR

Grin

Could be a big few months!
Activity: 32
Phore Twitter:

Our community has highly been suggesting we get listed on #Binance / @binance_2017. We would like everyone to know that our application to them has been updated and sent. We are making efforts to fulfill this request. Please take a moment to retweet your support!

#PHR / $PHR

Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Oh wow $2,40 (+178%) I am so glad i joint 2 days ago. No with the low marketcap and community working hard to let all cryptolovers get an introduction to this coin it is good to hodl. This could reach around 4 or 5 until 31-12-17 ........ WOW again......  Shocked Shocked  Cool Cool
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Hi,

I joined the Phore club few days ago and I am happy to see it take off Smiley

Wanted to share something... I found that in the MN guide, there is one command missing: sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

I saw the MN video and this is how I found out... so after I installed almost everything, I found that this one was missing and installed it at the end -> I hope this will still work? I didn't finish the mn setup yet...

Please include the command in the MN guide.

Greetz, CW

Anybody know where I can get a new oxygen tank? air is getting quite thin up here  Grin
Activity: 3
Hi,

I joined the Phore club few days ago and I am happy to see it take off Smiley

Wanted to share something... I found that in the MN guide, there is one command missing: sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

I saw the MN video and this is how I found out... so after I installed almost everything, I found that this one was missing and installed it at the end -> I hope this will still work? I didn't finish the mn setup yet...

Please include the command in the MN guide.

Greetz, CW
Activity: 55
250000-518399   5 PHR   2.7 PHR   1.8 PHR   10% (0.5 PHR)

Answer is yes.
Yes, it will also decrease for Masternodes from currently 4.2 to 2.7, scroll down at this site to see full details: https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore

Thanks both for your answers. I checked the github link.  Wink
Activity: 311
The
Interesting project.

Quick question after reading your documents. Blockheigth 250000 will decrease to 1.8 block reward (2.8 right now). Will this affect to MN rewards as well? or only to coin stakers?

250000-518399   5 PHR   2.7 PHR   1.8 PHR   10% (0.5 PHR)

Answer is yes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Interesting project.

Quick question after reading your documents. Blockheigth 250000 will decrease to 1.8 block reward (2.8 right now). Will this affect to MN rewards as well? or only to coin stakers?

Yes, it will also decrease for Masternodes from currently 4.2 to 2.7, scroll down at this site to see full details: https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Looking great. I hope PHR will hit also the bigger exchanges. Bought some at 60 at 80 and 1,25 Enough for the moment.
The bigger public have to notice this coin and it will go up fast i think (as it did alredy Smiley )

Activity: 294
Merit: 104
alright... i'm on the PHORE train, just bought 2k PHORE... Not interested in going to 10k just yet but I at least have some skin in the game
Activity: 55
Interesting project.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
MARKETPLACE CLOSED BETA SUNDAY 8AMPST

We're looking for 20 Quality assurance testers to test our upcoming marketplace in closed beta

If you're interested, please DM one of the Advisors in our Discord

https://discord.gg/Aucncz5

No experience needed other than knowing how to set up a masternode.
English proficiency is a must.
These positions aren't paid.
We will prioritize Phore holders but all are welcome to apply.
Once 20 testers have been reached, we will notify community on our socials.

Awesome man.  Phore is a solid coin with a solid team.  Kudos to all the hard work put in the last few months.

Looks like the market responded positively today too.  Glad I am still holding onto PHR  Grin
Activity: 54

We're looking for 20 Quality assurance testers to test our upcoming marketplace in closed beta

Nice to see that marketplace development is going well !

Great news Smiley
Activity: 9

Nice to see that marketplace development is going well !
Activity: 311
The

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Phore price is climbing! Shocked buy will you still can
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
also PHORE dev already has experience building marketplaces in the past, so it'll be second nature. They will not try and build ... Theywill build an online marketplace!

Seems like people just figured it out... according to the charts.
Pages:
Jump to: