Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 36. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Great work everyone! Glad to see a bunch of new faces around.

That is awesome. Phore was the easiest masternode setup due to the great guides that have been provided!
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Activity: 280
 also PHORE dev already has experience building marketplaces in the past, so it'll be second nature. They will not try and build ... Theywill build an online marketplace!
The
Links to our documents on website and first page of ANN have been updated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi all,

Been trying to find more info on how to use the wallet properly.  Unlike other wallets, I don't receive my public nor private key ?

Thanks

If you want your private keys enter:

dumpprivkey youraddress

Into the debug console. Your addresses are under "file" "receiving addresses".
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Been trying to find more info on how to use the wallet properly.  Unlike other wallets, I don't receive my public nor private key ?

Thanks
Activity: 350
@Phore, the links to the whitepapers don't work.
you may want to take a look at it  Smiley

We have moved our documents to somewhere users can access all written resources in one place.

The links will have to be redone once the new platform is ready.

For now, you may refer to this link:

https://github.com/phoreproject/documentation/tree/master/raw_documents
@Shanto, thanks

btw, people, don't forget to vote for phore
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2252/add-phore-phr
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This time next year I hope I find myself saying "Man I wish I bought more Phore back when it was so cheap"

That’s true, but on the other side I‘ve never invested more into a project than into Phore, I really trust these guys.

Haha yeah me too. I really hope this coin holds what it says .. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
This time next year I hope I find myself saying "Man I wish I bought more Phore back when it was so cheap"

That’s true, but on the other side I‘ve never invested more into a project than into Phore, I really trust these guys.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Just got my first masternode, very excited to be part of this promising project! It's funny that in this ICO and ERC20 token mania, people are overlooking the value in the true currencies that have good and active communities and devs.  Grin

Thanks, look forward to some great things in the next few months.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
I setting up my Phore masternode in a few minutes now , took 3 days to withdraw from cryptopia due to withdraw limits
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

We have applied at Binance a week or two ago. We have not heard back from them, but hope to get some news soon!

Oh wow -  that would be huge news for Phore.    I'm so excited for 2018.    It's kind of a make or break year in crypto (for me anyway)   a lot of my investments are supposed to make big moves in the coming year.       

Activity: 2
Just got my first masternode, very excited to be part of this promising project! It's funny that in this ICO and ERC20 token mania, people are overlooking the value in the true currencies that have good and active communities and devs.  Grin
The
you may want to take a look at it  Smiley

We have moved our documents to somewhere users can access all written resources in one place.

The links will have to be redone once the new platform is ready.

For now, you may refer to this link:

https://github.com/phoreproject/documentation/tree/master/raw_documents
Activity: 350
you may want to take a look at it  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Congratulations Moonshot on becoming a developer, you can never have too many good developers. Nice to see the team and community keeps expanding.
Will this be listed on another exchange soon? I find the user interface on cryptopia difficult to use.

On Discord I've read something about they are trying to get listed on Binance, but the Binance guys didn't respond! I don't know more details.

We have applied at Binance a week or two ago. We have not heard back from them, but hope to get some news soon!

That would be awesome, as far as I know they are really expensive, please keep us up to date because many people can't follow on Discord the whole time.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Will this be listed on another exchange soon? I find the user interface on cryptopia difficult to use.

On Discord I've read something about they are trying to get listed on Binance, but the Binance guys didn't respond! I don't know more details.

Activity: 9
Promoting positively is better..Dont need to compare with others.

You are right, this project is so good and solid that is doesn't need to be compared with other projects, i think it will only create hate.
Pages:
Jump to: