Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 118. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
~
Hi dev. How can i join the signature campaign
I am not PHORE's dev, but I can give you link to join the PHORE signature campaign.
Here you go:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-phore-blockchain-decentralized-marketplace-ecosystem-50-slots-3190833

Unfortunately, the campaign almost full, particularly for Member rank, which has been fulled, but 2 supporters did not satisfy in the first week. Therefore, I should follow the bounty topic and join when opportunity come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I want to buy watches using my PHORE coins. Please sell your watches on Phore marketplace.

There are actually quite a few watches on the Phore Marketplace already.

Hi dev. How can i join the signature campaign
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
having issue syncing on block 272769, no issue with the connections. anyone ells have this issue?

Nope, works just fine for me. I think that the problem is with your networking rules, rather than the amount of blocks.

First of all open up your Phore Core,  and see if your port is open and reachable from Canyouseeme.org. Then enter "11771" as port, if it says something like "Error: I could not see your service on", then it is most probably issue with your networking rules.

Which version of Phore are you running? You can find this from "Help" -> "About Phore Core". On the top there should be something like "Phore Core version vXXXNUMBERS-xxxx (xx-bit). Please paste that version number here.

Solved now. Apparently something called 'patience' helped solve the issue. Go figure..
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
I want to buy watches using my PHORE coins. Please sell your watches on Phore marketplace.

There are actually quite a few watches on the Phore Marketplace already.

Been staking PHR 24/7 for weeks now, no reward... does one need a masternode to get any kind of reward? Nothing for the small folks i guess... too bad I really like the project

Is there a way to see the network weight and how long it would typically take for stake rewards? All other PoS Wallets show this.

You can use the staking calculator on our website to show you the average amount of PHR you can expect to receive per day via staking.

https://phore.io/information/?tab=Staking
Activity: 8
Check out SunDialed on the Phore Marketplace. SunDialed was one of the first vendors to set up a shop in the Phore Marketplace Open Beta. SunDialed is a San Deigo company where you can buy sunglasses, hats, shirts, watches and more using your Phore! To see SunDialed and other vendors by downloading the Phore Marketplace client at: https://phore.io/marketplace/
Activity: 182
VENDOR SPOTIGHT - SUNDIALED: Sundialed activewear has a variety of goods for sale in the Phore marketplace including sunglasses, watches, t-shirts and more. Download the Phore Marketplace open beta here: https://phore.io/marketplace/  and use your PHR today
Activity: 13
Been staking PHR 24/7 for weeks now, no reward... does one need a masternode to get any kind of reward? Nothing for the small folks i guess... too bad I really like the project

Is there a way to see the network weight and how long it would typically take for stake rewards? All other PoS Wallets show this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Will done, mobile wallet was realese. Thank and good job. How about list on masternode site example stake unite masternodeonline or etc. That will make people wanna hold phore in Masternode
Phore is already on masternode sites.
Go check it out.
Activity: 168
Will done, mobile wallet was realese. Thank and good job. How about list on masternode site example stake unite masternodeonline or etc. That will make people wanna hold phore in Masternode
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
Ok you're right. I mixed the one with the staking. Sorry about that. BUT he also says no problem with the connection. So deleting blockchain data could help indeed. No need to disqualify my help.
Deleting blockchain data and resync fixes as many errors as rebooting your PC does. Worth a try!

Sorry for the toxicity. I did also misread his post about connections, as it is very hard to read the message.

My bad.
Ok you're right. I mixed the one with the staking. Sorry about that. BUT he also says no problem with the connection. So deleting blockchain data could help indeed. No need to disqualify my help.
Deleting blockchain data and resync fixes as many errors as rebooting your PC does. Worth a try!
You don't need to forward any ports in order to stake.

He never asked anything NOR mentioned staking in any kind of way on his post, so i don't get what you are talking about.
You absolutely need to have certain ports open to be able to make connections to the outside world.

Just open the wallet an make sure the program is not blocked by any firewall.

You just repeated basically what i just said.

If that doesn't help delete the blockchain data (but backup your wallet first) and let it resync.

If he cannot get connections to the program (and the port has been somehow accidently closed by accident), deleting blockchain data is not going to help in anyway nor magically create connections.

Next time before replying, read your posts because that was  just really low quality post what you just made. Also do not talk about things which you do not understand, as this is considered "shitposting".
having issue syncing on block 272769, no issue with the connections. anyone ells have this issue?

Nope, works just fine for me. I think that the problem is with your networking rules, rather than the amount of blocks.

First of all open up your Phore Core,  and see if your port is open and reachable from Canyouseeme.org. Then enter "11771" as port, if it says something like "Error: I could not see your service on", then it is most probably issue with your networking rules.

Which version of Phore are you running? You can find this from "Help" -> "About Phore Core". On the top there should be something like "Phore Core version vXXXNUMBERS-xxxx (xx-bit). Please paste that version number here.

You don't need to forward any ports in order to stake. Just open the wallet an make sure the program is not blocked by any firewall.
If that doesn't help delete the blockchain data (but backup your wallet first) and let it resync.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hi Sinohe! Feel free to ask questions either here or in Discord!
Have you had plans for activating PoS in the PHORE network?
I hope that I can stake my coins and earn passive income in the future.
Thanks for all your answers, and hints in advance, Phore.

Phore is a PoS and Masternode Coin already, just stake all the PHR you have, it's working very well. Be sure to use the newest wallet.
Activity: 6
any dev here to answer some questions?
or should i join discord?

Hi Sinohe! Feel free to ask questions either here or in Discord!
Activity: 102
any dev here to answer some questions?
or should i join discord?
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
Phore Masternode Owners

Please vote for the two April budget proposals, entering the commands below in the debug console of your Phore wallet:

To vote Yes to AprilCoreTeam-Part1:

mnbudgetvote many "433f1398f96dfad595693f3795e30db493560c2081c60397989916d81788ba8d" yes

To vote No to AprilCoreTeam-Part1:

mnbudgetvote many "433f1398f96dfad595693f3795e30db493560c2081c60397989916d81788ba8d" no

-----------------------------

To vote Yes to ExchangeListings-Pt2:

mnbudgetvote many "639f8ea6543e165b9b2219a3cbb98f250fe5249fe59912f041e046b28e74e70a" yes

To vote No to ExchangeListings-Pt2:

mnbudgetvote many "639f8ea6543e165b9b2219a3cbb98f250fe5249fe59912f041e046b28e74e70a" no

Descriptions of the two proposals can be found here:

https://forum.phore.io/t/april-budget-proposal-part-one/110
https://forum.phore.io/t/april-budget-proposal-part-two/111

Thanks for your support!

Moonshot - Phore CTO
Jump to: