Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 120. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 12
PHORE digital marketplace will contribute to make easier, more comfortable lives for PHORE customers, and users. I would like to wait for witnessing and experiencing more amazing products and services from PHORE team.
I believe that PHORE marketplace will allow lots of people in the crypto ecosystem more convenience and more choices to buy their necessary stuffs in online market.
This one might also help to increase liquidity for PHORE.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
The marketplace is growing nicely, products are being added daily. Very nice selection of sunglasses and watches recently added.

Very very impressed with the ease of use and all the current features, especially considering this is just a beta.

This is the future and reminds me of the early day of Ebay, except this is decentralized and charges ZERO fees for either buyer or seller. A true global marketplace that makes international transactions easy, fast, and CHEAP.

The Phore team continues to impress me daily, in an field that has a lot of noise and often little to no action its a breathe of fresh air to see a serious team put development first and foremost over hype. When the dust settles and projects are truly measured and weighed on utility and merit, we will see Phore stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Segwit and side chains next...... let's go.

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Make sure to visit our website periodically to check on development progress.

You can select between Q1 to Q4

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Don't forget that this is a beta release, I agree with you the user experience needs to be on point in order to have adoption. However this is the first stone for the marketplace and what really matters is that it works. There is now a  solid basis to build a great product.
Will beta version bring us significant changes for PHORE network and its services? Will the one really lift up (better) experience for their customers?
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
So is the marketplace like ebay where everybody can sell stuff easily? Or just for shops and registered sellers like on amazon?
Whats the benefit of this marketplace aggainst amazon or ebay?

Well i would not call cryptocurrency "easy" for an average person. Also what do you mean by ebay and amazon being so different? The marketplace is on open beta if you want to test it out.

And to the last question, decentralization, can sell stuff without needing to rely on a 3rd party with your money. You cannot even compare the shitholes of Amazon and Ebay to decentralized marketplaces. Phore marketplace is based on OpenBazaar 2.

Well I've never heard about OpenBazaar in the first place. This marketplace should be easy for everyone even for users who have no clue ..? Because if not than it's nothing usefull .. Just install the wallet together with the marketplace and use it. That's how it should be ..

Don't forget that this is a beta release, I agree with you the user experience needs to be on point in order to have adoption. However this is the first stone for the marketplace and what really matters is that it works. There is now a  solid basis to build a great product.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Hey Guys

been a MN holder for a while now very reliable!, have you considered partnering with ETHOS?,

Will look into it
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
I just want to say thank the great team of developers, I really enjoy and very happy to cooperate with the phore team, although at first I was less so pleased with the rules made, but with a quick and cooperative response when answering questions from me, really professional and flexible, good luck smoothly and continue to quality phore,
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey Guys

been a MN holder for a while now very reliable!, have you considered partnering with ETHOS?,
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Well I've never heard about OpenBazaar in the first place. This marketplace should be easy for everyone even for users who have no clue ..? Because if not than it's nothing usefull .. Just install the wallet together with the marketplace and use it. That's how it should be ..
nope the marketplace should only be safe as any escrow service so they only provide you with a pay request and then then you approve the payment at Paypal or your bank. And I bet the bank takes responsibility for that approval not even Paypal or Amazon Wink in case you install some qt wallet you don't even know who the author was... what if he's BANQ dev that didn't pay for signature campaign so the scammer installs a backdoor and you lose it all when he triggers the hack Cheesy. So people use Cryptopia wallet for example. But then Cryptopia starts behaving like a damn bank and it sometimes delays the withdrawals for some time and they take huge fees. In some cases that could take days to withdraw in case they screw up. And they don't respond to tickets. And some exchanges are even scam like Coinsmarkets Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
This coin is holing up remarkably well considering the entire market is red for weeks and there's blood in the streets. The development plan looks nice and I'm glad I could help by getting in the signature campaign. Didn't know about this until I was browsing the forum one day. Very good in my opinion and I think the market agrees.
All shitcoins I looked at went down by 90% from their ATHs or even lower. Except for Phore - I do believe that almost all weak hands have been shaken out from the project which is why it's holding up steadily at 20k sats.
Activity: 462
So is the marketplace like ebay where everybody can sell stuff easily? Or just for shops and registered sellers like on amazon?

Well i would not call cryptocurrency "easy" for an average person. Also what do you mean by ebay and amazon being so different? The marketplace is on open beta if you want to test it out.

And to the last question, decentralization, can sell stuff without needing to rely on a 3rd party with your money. You cannot even compare the shitholes of Amazon and Ebay to decentralized marketplaces. Phore marketplace is based on OpenBazaar 2.

Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I'm thinking about asking some of the dragonball community to list some items on the market place. They have things from pops to drawings, from vinyls to games.

Would anyone here like to see this kind of thing?

Dragonball the anime? personally i feel fashion and art scene items catch on quickly in terms of network effects, and they can also quickly trend across social media platforms in the process offering much needed publicity
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I'm thinking about asking some of the dragonball community to list some items on the market place. They have things from pops to drawings, from vinyls to games.

Would anyone here like to see this kind of thing?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
As far as I know coinsmarkets is back online and they are adding more and more coins for withdrawal. When have you checked your account the last time?
yes they add coins that mostly ain't worth it and that took them 3 months. No LTC or BTC available for withdraw yet. And we even have a topic about the issue with a lotta curse thang, disses and bad words towards the CM owners Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.new#new
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
This coin is so much more worth than it is beeing traded right now. Don't know why someone would sell it at 1.4$ ...  Huh

Maybe because the current market is going down day by day. But im pretty certain that technical persons are able to see the potential. However i do not have all the hope yet on Phore, as i have not found the source code for the marketplace, only binaries. I hope that the dev team will release them ASAP.

I suspect that Phore will truly get some attention after summer or Q3 of this year. Im going to HODL for as long as possible Smiley
This coin is so much more worth than it is beeing traded right now. Don't know why someone would sell it at 1.4$ ...  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Probably a good way to bump the whole thing is ONION style airdrops. Though Coinsmarkets have stolen my 13.49 LTC so I won't be able to buy some PHR to HODL it anyway. We's poor atm

As far as I know coinsmarkets is back online and they are adding more and more coins for withdrawal. When have you checked your account the last time?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
@Renegade - Thank you, we will look into it.

@cryptoam - Phore started with a huge disadvantage over others as the project is totally self funded; there was no ICO and no Premine (though perhaps in light of this, our achievements to date could go a way to proving out drive, dedication and quality). Even so, marketing is very expensive and the vast majority of funds to date have gone elsewhere, HOWEVER... we are now at a point where we have a working product, a proven team and sufficient funding (through roll overs and more) - therefore marketing starts NOW.

One thing I would like to mention is that a community is vital to our marketing efforts. The more interaction, both on this thread and via other social channels will only increase the exposure of Phore and the project will reap numerous benefits from this e.g. Higher/quicker rate of adoption for our developments (marketplace / crowdfunding platform...etc) > Increase in demand for Phore > Increase in the price of PHR > Bigger budget for Marketing.... and so on.

The success of Phore will not be entirely down to the team; the community will play a massive part.
Jump to: