Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 119. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
The market will decide the price, we continue working regardless.
Have you already had plans to expand current PHORE signature campaign for more weeks?
I will finish my current campaign next week and hope that I will have opportunity to join PHORE campaign two weeks later.
I also found that this week, you bonused for supporters who posted significantly higher than 25 posts. My recommendation is you should announce about the bonuses officially in the ANN.
Thanks.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
I wonder why everything on this planet is slowly going down so does Phore. I have managed to sell it for 23k last week. No movement beyond 19k since, and that really sucks. Meanwhile BTC keeps some $7000 so that's probably not the reason

The market will decide the price, we continue working regardless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I wonder why everything on this planet is slowly going down so does Phore. I have managed to sell it for 23k last week. No movement beyond 19k since, and that really sucks. Meanwhile BTC keeps some $7000 so that's probably not the reason
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Are you an experienced Website Developer? Phore Blockchain (PHR) seeks an experienced web developer to manage, maintain and develop the http://Phore.io  website(s) and assist in the development of online content. Join Discord: https://discord.gg/Aucncz5
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
PHORE AMA EVENT!

Discord will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session Saturday, April 14th at 3pm EST/7pm GMT with the executive team. Bring your questions and learn about Phore.

Join the Cryptex Discord here: https://discord.gg/CH7EMq6

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This new ANN is really nice; very simple, yet very informative.
The Roadmap is also great, we won't have to spam the team to get a progress status. 😘
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
~
You can select between Q1 to Q4
~
Please give me more details about what you implied by saying "select between Q1 to Q4", Shanto. Thank you very much for your clarifications in advance.

I think what he is referring to is the Phore website: https://phore.io/

If you scroll down you can see a nice visual of the development roadmap including progress being made on each step. You can select between the various quarters Q1-Q4 and see what is expected to be developed during that quarter and like mentioned above, how close to completion each step is.

For example in Q2 Segwit is now 35% complete (was recently only 25%) so progress is being made in that area.

Very exciting future for Phore. Keep an eye out and watch progress, Phore has made a habit of hitting landmark goals before the anticipated date of completion. Hard to find a development team in crypto that meets every objective on time, let alone early.

WOW

Segwit was at 35% complete two days ago and is now at 80%.

Phore team keeps on cranking. I have seen far to many projects slow down and die during this bear market yet Phore seems to only be picking up pace and building momentum.

Keep it up Phore team.
Merit: 101

I've ordered my entire computer system with BTC as well as most of the items in my new house. I have used amazon, scan, argos, primark, sweet shops and a few others. There is plenty you can buy with bitcoin.

As far as phore goes, in my eyes, it's currently in my top 3 coins. The dev team are open and honest, trading volume is okay, price is very stable (Can't stop people buying and selling). A better exchange would bring some welcome attention but the continued hard work by the team here will bring rewards.

There are a lot of coins out there that have dropped in price, this isn't anything new in crypto or any market for that matter. I purchased some phore at around 40k sats and have them staking. When BTC goes on it's wild swings, everything moves with it, even the ETH supporters thought ETH would stay higher than it is.

How do you buy on amazon with BTC?
I've ordered all of my PC parts as well with BTC but besides that there's nothing you can really buy directly with BTC (at least here in Germany).
You can get a BTC Creditcard, that's the only way to spend BTC "directly". But than I can as well sell the BTC for € and transfer it to my bank account with nearly zero fees. So in the end .. USD is what counts. Even when you buy directly with BTC. The price stays in USD or EUR and the BTC amount charged to buy varies .. Even though the PHR to BTC price is "ok" this is nothing that would bring some benefit to your life ..

I really think PHR is great and has a huge potential. I bought my PHR at 0.3 $ each and have let them stake ever since. But now I regret haven't sold them at 9$. If I would have done so I would have been able to buy two complete PHR MNs by now .. (Because PHR dropped harder than BTC)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Good coin but why does the price keep going down and down.
I know BTC is failing but even when BTC comes up a bit this coin stays at the old low price. And then when BTC drops aggain PHRs price drops aggain with it. It never recovers which is a bad thing.
One month more and it is back at it's initial price of 0.3$ ...
Damn that ..

I have to disagree with you, PHR is holding extremely against market conditions. The price in USD is not representative of the value of PHR. I think a better metric is to look at the PHR/BTC price which has been holding really well compared to other cryptos. The team has a great  product, good business plan and good communication. Strong fundamentals, I see PHR flourishing in the upcoming quarter.

USD is the only thing that matters. There's not much you can buy with BTC .. There are many other cryptos who maintain their price ... Nothing special about PHR ..

I've ordered my entire computer system with BTC as well as most of the items in my new house. I have used amazon, scan, argos, primark, sweet shops and a few others. There is plenty you can buy with bitcoin.

As far as phore goes, in my eyes, it's currently in my top 3 coins. The dev team are open and honest, trading volume is okay, price is very stable (Can't stop people buying and selling). A better exchange would bring some welcome attention but the continued hard work by the team here will bring rewards.

There are a lot of coins out there that have dropped in price, this isn't anything new in crypto or any market for that matter. I purchased some phore at around 40k sats and have them staking. When BTC goes on it's wild swings, everything moves with it, even the ETH supporters thought ETH would stay higher than it is.
I know BTC is failing but even when BTC comes up a bit this coin stays at the old low price. And then when BTC drops aggain PHRs price drops aggain with it. It never recovers which is a bad thing.
Damn that ..

I have to disagree with you, PHR is holding extremely against market conditions. The price in USD is not representative of the value of PHR. I think a better metric is to look at the PHR/BTC price which has been holding really well compared to other cryptos. The team has a great  product, good business plan and good communication. Strong fundamentals, I see PHR flourishing in the upcoming quarter.

USD is the only thing that matters. There's not much you can buy with BTC .. There are many other cryptos who maintain their price ... Nothing special about PHR ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Ebay charges a lot to the seller. I just thought of selling gamer's assets in this Phore market place. There's a so-called DMarket that sells like that but I just don't trust their technology because it's a token and you know the issues of tokens right now. Phore is the future of market place.
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
The current major part of the volume of trading is in cryptopia, If we can be listed on large exchange , our price will be more stable

Being on a large exchange, does not mean jackshit (usually), if there is no interest for the product. Stable price comes with pretty even amount of buyers, as well as sellers.

I do believe that Phore's biggesr challenge is attracting people, as decentralized marketplace for average user is not as valuable because of "Why should i use your platform instead of Ebay or Amazon?".

You need to see what kind of dirty business censorship usually is, to realize why this kind of technology is  the future.
Activity: 392
Damn that ..

I have to disagree with you, PHR is holding extremely against market conditions. The price in USD is not representative of the value of PHR. I think a better metric is to look at the PHR/BTC price which has been holding really well compared to other cryptos. The team has a great  product, good business plan and good communication. Strong fundamentals, I see PHR flourishing in the upcoming quarter.

The current major part of the volume of trading is in cryptopia, If PHR can be listed on large exchange , the price will be more stable
Activity: 213
Damn that ..

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
PHR is a new contest, rich prizes

" To celebrate the Phore Marketplace, we are launching a new contest.

Prizes:
1st Antminer
2nd GPU
3rd Ledger Nano
and more!

To participate, follow+like+retweet. 20 winners chosen at random. Promotion ends on 20th, April at 12am GMT "

Now this is an awesome give away!

Some superb prizes up for grabs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
PHR is a new contest, rich prizes

" To celebrate the Phore Marketplace, we are launching a new contest.

Prizes:
1st Antminer
2nd GPU
3rd Ledger Nano
and more!

To participate, follow+like+retweet. 20 winners chosen at random. Promotion ends on 20th, April at 12am GMT "

1st Prize: Antminer + $100 worth of PHR. 1 winner chosen. Winner must accept merchandise.

2nd Prize: GPU + $75 worth of PHR. 3 winners chosen. Winner must accept merchandise.

3rd Prize: LedgerNanoS -OR- $100 worth of PHR. 3 winners chosen

4th Prize: TrezorModelT –OR- $100 worth of PHR. 3 winners chosen.

5th Prize: $10 worth of PHR. 10 winners chosen.
Damn that ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I want to apply to the Phore team. What are the requirements? Any qualifications?

You should join their Channel on Discord, look at #vacancies there. Good luck to join their great team!
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I want to apply to the Phore team. What are the requirements? Any qualifications?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
~
You can select between Q1 to Q4
~
Please give me more details about what you implied by saying "select between Q1 to Q4", Shanto. Thank you very much for your clarifications in advance.

I think what he is referring to is the Phore website: https://phore.io/

If you scroll down you can see a nice visual of the development roadmap including progress being made on each step. You can select between the various quarters Q1-Q4 and see what is expected to be developed during that quarter and like mentioned above, how close to completion each step is.

For example in Q2 Segwit is now 35% complete (was recently only 25%) so progress is being made in that area.

Very exciting future for Phore. Keep an eye out and watch progress, Phore has made a habit of hitting landmark goals before the anticipated date of completion. Hard to find a development team in crypto that meets every objective on time, let alone early.
Jump to: