Pages:
Author

Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies! - page 13. (Read 82963 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
gablay12, as we have chatted yesterday I am stuck sghminer.conf at miningrigrental.com 's proxy.My problem is, as expressed yesterday, can not understand how my rig is defined and get a user number (name) at the site.A video about installing a pool (for any coin) would mean a lot and we can overcome the installation editing issue.I am also expriencing the not hashing miner issue.I have even re installed the default conf with command and tried to start the miner.The outcome is Pimp works fine with manually start command for XMR but not automatically.To be honest the program needs an urgent update or new versions, tons of installation videos but also a great helper for me.

Can someone also tell how asics are adapted to the program?
legendary
Activity: 918
Merit: 1000
Dear dcbt, they are not hashing; double checked.

However, when manually a force start command applied such as, ' /opt/miners/sgminer/sgminer --api-listen --config /opt/confs/sgminer.xmr.conf '
it starts.

Pimp is a terrific software and a great helper but i believe for some gpu cards they do not begin automatically.Besides that it is a priceless tool for miners.

I would be very happy if you could share forced start for cfbg.Can they also make a forced start?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
My miner is mining according to Pimp but not hashing.What can be the problem?And why do the 2 GPUs mine at different pools?There is a photo sent by gablay12.

http://imgur.com/a/E8Nmj

Yes it is hashing but the optiminer does not provide its hashrate to pimp or minerfarm, so you can view it at the pool or you can view the miner screen to see the hashrate locally, using pimp --test command"
legendary
4.2: minerfarm tool
The minerfarm​ tool is your agent software. Besides talking with the miner.farm server over
a fully secured connection, it also allows you to view and manage the miners and provides a
basic graphical interface inside the terminal as well as scriptable command line options.
The minerfarm tool allows you to:
● Start/stop miners
● Switch mining profiles (which miner and conf you are using to mine)
● Set your miner.farm API keys and Agent name
● Setup miners, confs, and profiles for GPU, CPU, Dual miners, and ASIC miners all at
the same time
The command minerfarm​ will launch the interactive agent console program.
Use the command minerfarm --help​ to show the full command and alias listings for the
minerfarm​ tool.
My miner is mining according to Pimp but not hashing.What can be the problem?And why do the 2 GPUs mine at different pools?There is a photo sent by gablay12.

http://imgur.com/a/E8Nmj
Is there any chance for a version working with RX400 and 7xxx mixed?

sorry to say but no the current amd drivers for linux don't allow that at the moment.
as soon as there are new drivers that allow for that we will make it possible in pimp.

the  AMDGPU drivers does not support most under the 300 series
the  FGLRX drivers does not support the rx series

as soon as amd fixes this is when we will be able to fix this for all you miners out there

dbct
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Is there any chance for a version working with RX400 and 7xxx mixed?
hello

quick help via forum because allot of you seem to be struggling with it

if you have your pimp terminal in front of you
type pimp -help

from here you can edit /start /stop and test the miner

now when you looked at that
type  pimp --list

here you see a list of all other profiles that don't have a api that we got working nice for you

ok here is what you do

now type pimp --start with the profile number you want  / or type pimp --test with profile number you want  

the seccond will show you a console of the miner

hope this helps you all

dbct
legendary
Dear friends, I am neither a mod nor an experienced user of Pimp software. dbct, Melt and Lily are the mods and they are 7/24 at the IRC Channel for help.

I also wanted help on the channel on a similar case.I have edited claymore dual mining and replaced my wallet.

Later, at miner.farm terminal I have chosen the ID.ID1 for the first profile, IDn for the nth terminal.

I also have had the same problem.I have chosen the config file and the program asks for the binary file.Well, as a matter of fact I dunno the correct answer.

A how to do section for the 'edition' and 'mining' with photos will be the answer.

Not a newbie user of Pimp but an experienced Pimp user may share a video.What I recommend is you mention your point of views to mods on the channel.
Activity: 395
   I experience the same program.I have edited the conf file and after tried to run it on miner.farm.The problem I faced was to select 'binary file'.There are many files, even if you select one there are many under the parent directory.Would you please tell me how you proceed at miner.farm terminal?A video or some photos would mean a lot.I have also asked help at the IRC Channel, the mods asked and I responded the questions.However, I could not overcome the problem.By and large I can not mine with Pimp and I would very much appreciate if you help me or share a DIY video.

BR
gablay12, I have been trying to install the program and its feautures.I only have 1 licence.However, I could not run the program.I have modified the configuration files for claymore.After I have tried to make a complete cnfiguration at miner.farm.However the miner did not start.As you know we have helped each other on many cases, now I need your urgent support.Please load a video how you compile it at miner.farm after you edited the configuration files.

Hi!I am very much excited to use new version 2.0.

I have recently purchased 10 licences.I thank you for great help on IRC Channel.

Regards.

hello gablay 12

we are very happy to have you with us thanks for the great feedback

kind regards
legendary
Hi!I am very much excited to use new version 2.0.

I have recently purchased 10 licences.I thank you for great help on IRC Channel.

Regards.
I have experienced an ip issue similar to yours.I have downloaded the program ,pimp, to my laptop and later imaged the files and prepared the flash disk.

However, it id not accept the key.

I have just entered the chat and Melt told me that the problem was the 'double ip'.So friend, there must be a command to delete the previous ip and make you define new ip.Do not forget to set the static ip for you rig at the beginning.

What command to delete the ip????I do not know, I am just reading 'how to files'.

hello gablay

sorry to hear you have problems
please come and have a chat with me on irc and i will try to help you get towards a fully pimped rigg again

with kind regards,

dbct
Pimp is a great software.How can one say expensive or cheap?Everything is relative, if you have got a good rig and make money it is cheap.For me the price is reasonable.The assistance? They want our feed back to modify the program.

I also need help to transfer my licence.I want to upgrade my rig.How can I transfer my licence to another rig?I am not linux guy so can you write the command to delete/change ip?

Thanks in advance...

hello BTC_ISTANBUL

sorry for not seeing the post sooner
i would like to invite you to our irc chat to better help you with your question
but if this is do to the fact that you have another rig that you also want to run pimp upon and only have one key then only one rig can be active on that key (if you bought just a key for one rig)
if you need anymore help please come and look me up on irc the adress on free node is #pimp

with kind regards,

dbct

legendary
I have experienced an ip issue similar to yours.I have downloaded the program ,pimp, to my laptop and later imaged the files and prepared the flash disk.

However, it id not accept the key.

I have just entered the chat and Melt told me that the problem was the 'double ip'.So friend, there must be a command to delete the previous ip and make you define new ip.Do not forget to set the static ip for you rig at the beginning.

What command to delete the ip????I do not know, I am just reading 'how to files'.

Pimp is a great software.How can one say expensive or cheap?Everything is relative, if you have got a good rig and make money it is cheap.For me the price is reasonable.The assistance? They want our feed back to modify the program.

I also need help to transfer my licence.I want to upgrade my rig.How can I transfer my licence to another rig?I am not linux guy so can you write the command to delete/change ip?

Thanks in advance...
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
Avoid Pimp like the plague it just does not work rite. its expensive one miner only on each copy I have just spent 24 hours asking for a refund on faulty software to basically be kept telling me it was my fault in someway...any one thinking of buying it don't. each update will be charge for Melt on a personal note you have acted like a spoilt kid all day keep slapping me out of chat i hope you are going to put my $25 BACK IN MY PAYPAL account fast. you will regret acting so greedy all day,"trust me"

Sorry you had a bad experience, and did not like the support that was provided. The intention was helping you get going, since the problem was related to your error. The product is working great for the other PiMPs. I just wanted to note in public that we have updated our refund policy more clearly to assist customers in the future with getting prompt refunds like you received. I do note that once we completed support you did receive a full refund. Hope you are able to find the right product for you in the future. At this time we have provided support and refund as requested.  Best wishes to you Liquid!

melt
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Is there a final release date for 1.9?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Avoid Pimp like the plague it just does not work rite. its expensive one miner only on each copy I have just spent 24 hours asking for a refund on faulty software to basically be kept telling me it was my fault in someway...any one thinking of buying it don't. each update will be charge for Melt on a personal note you have acted like a spoilt kid all day keep slapping me out of chat i hope you are going to put my $25 BACK IN MY PAYPAL account fast. you will regret acting so greedy all day,"trust me"
Pages:
Jump to: