Pages:
Author

Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies! - page 15. (Read 82931 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if they updated pimp for eth mining i bet you it would make one hell of a come back
Activity: 403
Merit: 252
BIM BUM...... SCAM!!!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

scrypt, x17, lyra2rev2, blake2s, and groestl
Activity: 658
If you are mining with GPUs, this thead might be of interest for those looking for cheap GPUs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtn-interested-in-buying-brand-new-hddslaptopsgpus-w-great-discount-old-1207919 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
I would like to get some help with the PiMP program. I don't know if there is a support forum or other place to go for help.
For some reason, im getting 100% reject rate and I don't understand what to do to fix the problem.
My other miners (CPU/ASIC) do not have this problem, but this is a GPU im trying to mine with.
I would appreciate anyone who has some advise on how to change the reject rate. It's probably a parameter somewhere, but I don't know where to look.
Any help would be appreciated.
legendary
Can anyone point me to where I can get info on how to deal with the 100% reject rate?
I have been using ASIC or CPU miners for years, but new to GPU mining.
I added my pool address using the add buttons, but all I get is 100% reject rate, all weekend long.
I must be doing something wrong, but I have no idea where to start.
Any suggestions welcome.
legendary
Ok, was using BAMT, but drive failed. Tried to find new BAMT and was re-directed to PIMP.
So, I installed it on a thumb drive, and fired it up.
I added my pools (Groestl) and clicked save/restart.
It's running, but 100% reject rate.
Any ideas what I should be looking at? Recall im totally new to this program.
running an sphire radeon hd 6850 at 950mhz and a radeon HD 5670 at 950 and both of them combined is running me 1.15mh/s wish i could get ziftrcoin miner to run on my other radeon hd 4870 but its to old from what i read online wolf
ok figured out the issue with pimp and updating my graphics card drivers to 14.12 it was due to faulty usb stick i switched to a hard drive and its working flawlessly

and its mining my ziftrcoin with no issues following the tutorial on the site
well no idea whats going on did the same things the tutorial said to do for upgrading drivers to 14.12 and im getting extraction failed. signal caught cleaning up did fresh install on 4gb usb drive and nothing going to try installing pimp to a hard drive next
ran successfully on 1.7.0 with 14.9 amd drivers very low hashrate going to try 14.12 drivers next i know my card runs about 800kh/s on my radeon 6850 at 1025mhz core / 1100 mhz memory and 1.2volt the other setup ran 200kh/s will post once complete
BIM BUM...... SCAM!!!
If I were you I apply a configuration for Ethereum many will want to calculate and extract ether , at least part today , I'd give it a look in his spare time , sorry for my poor english
going to be testing out pimp on a setup of mine with a sapphire 6850 and 14.9 drivers for ziftrcoin hope to get it working soon ill post success or failure after testing
legendary
Activity: 1176
Can dig cryptonote . XMR ? with gpu and dash with cpu ¿
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Hi!
I'm trying to configure yacminer on pimp to mine scrypt-chacha based yacoin but i stucked at configuring poolmanager. I successfully installed yacminer, gave the path to find miner path and .conf file and added some extra arguments.

Can you help me?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
BIM BUM...... SCAM!!!
Hello everyone , I installed version 1.7.0 of pimp and when I go to connect to poolmanager gives me this :

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

I ask you , I have to write the email written here to fix it , or in this thread is the administrator who can help me ?

thanks
Activity: 245
Merit: 256
The Pimp Version 1.7.0 has ATI Catalyst 14.6
but you can manually update it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
The new 14.6 is best for 290(x)

14.9, 64bit is doing a little better over here Smiley
Activity: 245