Pages:
Author

Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies! - page 14. (Read 82963 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
A little preview of our current work that is set to be released by Novembers end

Take a look here :

https://getpimp.org/zcash/#pimp19

interested in pimp visit us at www.getpimp.org , chat with us on irc at freenode channel #pimp

questions or suggestions are always welcome

PIMP 1.8.1

First thanks to all miners and devs and testers for all the great work and effort that they put into this product
This standalone OS does what it needs to do.
1. hassle free
2. complete knowledge base with all the common questions that could be there
3. easy to use
4. secure
5. miner farm
6. great community
7. AMD card support up to the R9 390x
8. zcash mineable since launch day

now with this being sayed at pimp we are always looking to make the best for the miners because we love the miners.
This is why I would like to announce that we are currently working on our 1.9 release.
This release will be bigger then the 1.8.1 release because this release will have the AMD Rx-serie (460/470/480) support and supports zcash mining.
We have been integrating all of your favorite things about PoolManager and Seedmanager and BAMT into the Minerfarm console, and making the whole thing easier to use for hobby miners and for pros.

Release date is still to be set after intense testing and building and ironing but it will be bigger then the last version and better
We from pimp hope to give you this version by  November end

interested in pimp visit us at www.getpimp.org , chat with us on irc at freenode channel #pimp

questions or suggestions are always welcome as we are building this with love for you
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Love playing with pimp finally figuring everything out I'm wondering if the sgminer with eth support can be updated  with wolfo xmr support https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-presents-sgminer-gm-now-with-zawawas-gg-updated-17012017-1612329 thanks
That is great news!
Here is our guide: PiMP Classic: Getting Started 6: Using your own miner.farm Account  https://getpimp.org/classic-gs6/

You can do it by ssh or command line now, just like with pimpkey, using "farmkey" command, or paste them right into minerfarm configure screen. If you have trouble use livechat command and it will bring you right into #PiMP chat room where we can help you in person!

We do not currently have afterburner for linux but we are exploring all the options (including writing our own exciting new mining framework codenamed "PiMPjuice" that will be our next generation of products Smiley

We also are hard at work on miner.farm, we have some fun new features coming to miner.farm as well as PiMP Classic.... RX400-series support, Zcash, and more coming in the next months! No, I am not getting much sleep, but this is what us miners live for!!!

great thanks for the help and can't wait to see PIMPjuice and the other great features added
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
That is great news!
Here is our guide: PiMP Classic: Getting Started 6: Using your own miner.farm Account  https://getpimp.org/classic-gs6/

You can do it by ssh or command line now, just like with pimpkey, using "farmkey" command, or paste them right into minerfarm configure screen. If you have trouble use livechat command and it will bring you right into #PiMP chat room where we can help you in person!

We do not currently have afterburner for linux but we are exploring all the options (including writing our own exciting new mining framework codenamed "PiMPjuice" that will be our next generation of products Smiley

We also are hard at work on miner.farm, we have some fun new features coming to miner.farm as well as PiMP Classic.... RX400-series support, Zcash, and more coming in the next months! No, I am not getting much sleep, but this is what us miners live for!!!

Thanks for supporting getPiMP, FFI2013!

Have not seen any instance where the desktop runs off the screen. Can you try using RDP Like the following instructions? https://getpimp.org/classic-gs3/#rdp

On that same page you can find the other ways to access your rig. Using SSH and poolmanager/seedmanager may be most useful.

If you are having trouble with the default seedmanager profiles, There is a known bug in 1.8 where the old seedmanager profiles do not work as the filenames of the confs were cleaned up. You can fix this with pimpupdate:

Run 'pimpupdate' at terminal, choose option #4 and it will update you to the fixed version of the /opt/ifmi/seedmanager.conf

Note: Seedmanager is a little buggy on the new pimp.... I actually use minerfarm to manage all my asics until we get that resolved. You can see my rig on https://miner.farm/farmer/PIMP/farmstatus  although it is a development rig and may be starting and stopping a lot while we work on new secret project codenamed "PiMPjuice" Smiley

Feel free to join us in IRC for live support.  Thanks again!

Thanks for the help I got my gridseeds working. In minerfarm if I want to get a subscription to be able to control and change pools do I replace the api keys in pimp minerfarm settings with the api keys under my account settings in miner.farm also is there a way I can overclock my gpus like msi afterburner I no I can change clock and temp in some of the conf files but its easier to set once Thanks
Thanks for supporting getPiMP, FFI2013!

Have not seen any instance where the desktop runs off the screen. Can you try using RDP Like the following instructions? https://getpimp.org/classic-gs3/#rdp

On that same page you can find the other ways to access your rig. Using SSH and poolmanager/seedmanager may be most useful.

If you are having trouble with the default seedmanager profiles, There is a known bug in 1.8 where the old seedmanager profiles do not work as the filenames of the confs were cleaned up. You can fix this with pimpupdate:

Run 'pimpupdate' at terminal, choose option #4 and it will update you to the fixed version of the /opt/ifmi/seedmanager.conf

Note: Seedmanager is a little buggy on the new pimp.... I actually use minerfarm to manage all my asics until we get that resolved. You can see my rig on https://miner.farm/farmer/PIMP/farmstatus  although it is a development rig and may be starting and stopping a lot while we work on new secret project codenamed "PiMPjuice" Smiley

Feel free to join us in IRC for live support.  Thanks again!

That is really great to hear, hammerhead, and thank you so much for supporting PiMP.  So far we are very proud of our testing team for finding all the bugs, as there has been hardly any need for support! It is feedback like yours that makes us smile.

We are hard at work right now on RX support, NVIDIA support, and working with some of our pro farmers deploying large farms using miner.farm so stay tuned.

Please join us again in IRC for discussion, because your thoughts can help shape the future of PiMP products. Also, you can find discussion of good settings, ideas and ways to get more hashrate!

I'm running the new pimp and love it but I'm not a linux guy so how do I adjust the screen it's running off the monitor also I'm trying to get some gridseed blades running with no luck is there anyway I could get a example conf file both cgminer and bfgminer are blank Thank You
That is really great to hear, hammerhead, and thank you so much for supporting PiMP.  So far we are very proud of our testing team for finding all the bugs, as there has been hardly any need for support! It is feedback like yours that makes us smile.

We are hard at work right now on RX support, NVIDIA support, and working with some of our pro farmers deploying large farms using miner.farm so stay tuned.

Please join us again in IRC for discussion, because your thoughts can help shape the future of PiMP products. Also, you can find discussion of good settings, ideas and ways to get more hashrate!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Used the older version with my scrypt asics so I have been waiting for this. Being my first cpu miner this has been a learning experience from day one. I tried a competitors mining OS and while it is a good start it is still in its infancy. I had to fool with it, tweaking settings for a couple of hours to get it above 90mHs. It worked well when it was working. Still too many bugs. When I heard about the PIMP update I bought it and burned it straight to an SSD. Straight out of the box it is averaging 90.5 mHs. Just plug and play. My Linux experience helped but it is still quick and easy to get up and running.
Great job
My thanks to the whole team!
Now I am off to investigate miner.farm.
Same key will work on RX version Smiley We are already working on it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Without RX support it does not make sense to buy.
NEW VERSION AVAILABLE: MINE ETH, ETC, XMR, DCR, and MORE!!!!!

Hello miners! We have a lot to announce here, and we will keep it brief:

getPiMP.org is now an entire suite of crypto software products and services. Since we have a lot of things to offer the mining community we are no longer doing our work for free, but we think you will find our pricing model reasonable and affordable. You will be able to purchase PiMP using our secure website, using credit/debit payment via Paypal, and BTC via Coinbase.

PiMP Classic, the original PiMP mining platform, has been fully updated and enhanced with many new features. We now support Ethereum and other new algos, updates are working, and it’s easier to get support. We are also planning a PiMP nVidia edition, something we have wanted to do for years.
A brand new website, brand new miner.farm service, brand new PiMP! Come check us out: Stack your loot from head to boot!

https://getPiMP.org - Accept no imitations.

Also, We created a new ANN Thread for the new projects: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pimp-team-is-proud-to-announce-minerfarm-v2-and-pimp-classic-v18-amd-15-1635828
Post wherever you like!

Thank you miners for your patience! Today is a proud day.

Your friends,
getPiMP.org team.

!!!!!!!!By the way !!!!!!

if you missed a thing that you would like to see in the new version of pimp please let us know then we may just get a chance to put it in

a thing could be a miner, coin, or feature

please join us at freenode on our channel #pimp or just stay tuned in for more updates
wow  a little update for me that i hope you enjoy

we did allot of tweaking and ironing again and are getting close to a good stable and wow version of the bigg release pimp
this means that it will not be monthes but sooner much sooner

the devs really are outdoing themselves in this release so i want to say a special thanks to them because of the ammount of work that they are putting in , i also want to talk all the testers at this stage to help with the ironing.

this being sayed an update will come very soon on a release date or what the program will hold but as a miner i can say it's awsome

please join us at freenode on our channel #pimp or just stay tuned in for more updates
wow it has been a week this week in the pimpworld, let me tell you we(dev ,testers and me) went from release cadidate 1 to 5 now to iron out all the buggs.
allot of progress has been made and the new platform will be able to do so much more then the last one.
the release date is set on as soon as humanly possible because we do this with love for the comunity and the love for the miners we are doing our best to make it as soon as possible!!!!!

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Hey, this is nice. Good job!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We need pimp for eth mining asap Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 252
BIM BUM...... SCAM!!!
If I were you I apply a configuration for Ethereum many will want to calculate and extract ether , at least part today , I'd give it a look in his spare time , sorry for my poor english
if they updated pimp for eth mining i bet you it would make one hell of a come back

Wink  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
if they updated pimp for eth mining i bet you it would make one hell of a come back

I actually dropped by the irc channel and it's active. They're working on a new release due out in a couple months or so.
Pages:
Jump to: