Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 24. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Vatican, Rome, London, New-York, Los-Angeles, Berlin and probably Moscow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
You are precious!
I would like to visit every country before I die. And I would like to see the most interesting things and attractions in every country, especially those who are unknown to the public.
Activity: 98
Malibu, california that place i wanted before i die
Activity: 130
Japan maybe, because I don't have places wanted before I die.
Activity: 98
Mekah Madinah
Activity: 121
I want to travel in spain or in canada before i die.. Smiley
Activity: 155
Places you want to travel to before you die?
Activity: 21
I want to go to North pole and see myself the penguins and white polar bear. I want to explore cold places and try to live in an igloo with Eskimos. I think it's fun.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
i Want to travel to Japan to explore their culture and hidden places, where Naruto live.    and want to see many anime statues. And the city that never sleeps. New York.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
If I personally I want to go to the holy land (mecca) run the 5 pillars of Islam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Maybe Rome and Paris.
Activity: 63
Brazil, Easter Island, Greenland, Iceland, New Zealand, Peru.
Activity: 55
United states, Manchester
Activity: 140
I really want to go to Australia and New Zealand. I think that nature is amazing there!
Activity: 154
Traveling to Japan is one of my biggest dreams. I am an adventurous type person who loves every kind of adventures. The main reason I choose Japan because there are many lavas and volcanoes whom I want to see and take some pictures and get some knowledge about what it actually looks like and is inside it.
Activity: 126
Egypt and Dubai
Activity: 32
before im die i want travel the country of parish and see the highest tower of the world
Activity: 44
Before I die I want to travel all around the world with my in one and only love. First is to Italy...
Activity: 64
I want to visit Australia,the whole country.
Activity: 84
Guys check out raja ampat indonesia
Pages:
Jump to: