Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 25. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Canadian, Swiss and Tibet mountains
Activity: 55
I want to go to Tibet which is the highest place in the world.
Activity: 64
I would like to go into outer space. The chances are very low that I will be able to though. Only a few people have ever gone into space.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
japan brazil europe france italy etc
Activity: 155
if i can't get into space by the time i'm old fairly easily i'm gonna be seriously annoyed. it's been long enough.
Activity: 238
I want to go to Paris.
Activity: 116
Aku sih hanya pengen ke mekah ajah
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
dunno, some exotic isolated beach somewhere in the Pacific
Activity: 225
I Just want to go to visit nayagara waterfall.As well as i am interested in visit pyramids in Egypt before die.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
-Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska
Activity: 266
I want to go around the world.
i really want to visit japan. I always hope, someday before me I leave this world, at least given a chance once to visit japan.
Activity: 196
I don't really know because i never thought about it. Probably i want to see time square with my own eyes and visit many asian countries to learn from their culture.
I'd like to visit the roof of Notre Dame de Paris. I've been to Paris a couple of times, but I never had time to visit it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I want to visit Maldives specially barros island. I swear guys this place is awesome and you guys should try once in lifetime
Activity: 308
japanese, i really like japan i want to see sakura there, snow also and besides maybe i want to go out with japanese beautiful people, then i want to marry and take it home to my country
Merit: 12
before I die may not be the place I meet, but I will do good deeds to face the end of the day, but the destination I visit is to the city of america.
Activity: 140
France, it is an ancient and romantic country
You're right . I also travel in France and I love things in this country
Activity: 88
France, it is an ancient and romantic country
Activity: 196
I want to go to the Great Wall of China
Pages:
Jump to: