Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 26. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
korea, indonesia, and china
Activity: 30
I want to fly out of the earth to another planet

maybe it's the moon
Activity: 42
Merit: 1

we have the same idea
Activity: 116
Activity: 160
One of special places i want to go is Paris DURING WINTER, Would like to see Eiffel Tower i want to LICK IT. Hopefully my tongue will stuck there, and my wife will have to deal with it
Activity: 59
I like traveling in Australia, that will be my last destination
Activity: 46
My dream is to come to Ha Long Bay in vietnam
copper member
Activity: 105
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I want to return to my hometown, it is Portugal
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I want to go to hawaii island once before dying
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Maybe that would be japanese and italy
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I want to visit Egypt and the pyramid. and then I would die inside the pyramid like a pharaon king
Activity: 11
The Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia  It’s so large that it can be seen from space, and it’s among one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. It is the place to go diving, offering a one-of-a-kind display of underwater life.
Activity: 197
Canada
Activity: 224
I have the desire to travel to Japan, but I know I can not afford to travel to that. But your question has aroused my heart. Because Japan is a great country for economy, education, and entertainment.
Activity: 42
Israel I think is the best place to travel before I die.
Activity: 84
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest collection of coral reefs in the world, spanning over 1,400 miles. It’s so large that it can be seen from space, and it’s among one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. It is the place to go diving, offering a one-of-a-kind display of underwater life.

Sounfs good
Activity: 6
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest collection of coral reefs in the world, spanning over 1,400 miles. It’s so large that it can be seen from space, and it’s among one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. It is the place to go diving, offering a one-of-a-kind display of underwater life.
Activity: 154
Italy, France , Germany and UK!
Activity: 88
I have a deep wish inside the depth of my heart to see the earth from the outer space that how does it Looks.

I Hope soon in future paths will open for normal people to visit outer space.
Activity: 26
Cuba and Japan..my two favorite dream places ever  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: