Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 28. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I want to go to Italy because it looks so nice and Lambos there but before i die i want to go to the sun to die there because why not?
Activity: 71
I want to turkey
Activity: 126
i want to travel in Paris with my girlfriend and make a best moment there before i die. i will say everything i want to say about her and to tell how much i love her  Wink
Activity: 202
I want to go Paris before i die ,just want to see louvre museum.
Activity: 13
I've been on Kilimanjaro and I think I need to visit the Himalayas before the end of my life.
Activity: 47
Some of the places I would definitely would like to travel and or visit again are New Zealand, Ireland and all parts of Europe.
Activity: 5
i would like to follow you guys to the mars too  Grin but for real i want to visit japan again
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
I would like to visit Mars. I'm going to live a long time and I hope that the technologies will soon simplify the flight into space. I really would like to see the earth from space!
Activity: 17
I want to visit Maldives soon before vanishing.
(to be swallowed by the ocean in the near future).
Activity: 112
I want to visit Baikal, Australia, New Zealand.  To go on my car through all America and Europe. Maybe if it would be possible I would like to go to  Space))
Activity: 29
i want go to Mekkah.
Activity: 126
Japan ! I want to experience/witness how the cherry blossoms bloom 😍
Activity: 4
Hawaii
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
grand canyon and dangers road in bolivia.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I just want to be with my loved ones before I die, no matter where...  I have travelled enough that I do not feel like i'm missing out on the travel the world part!
Activity: 210
the place I want to visit before I die go to the sky and spend my legs on the moon because I think it's rarely visited by people who make it special
copper member
Activity: 73
Yes,i want to travel bangladesh before I die.i want to travel with my friends enjoying together and making fun.i want to travel with my family members.
Activity: 98
Before i die, i want to visit beautiful places in the Japanese ( akihabara ) visit maid cafe
Activity: 196

both countries are very famous for their history, but the two countries have a very much different history, now talks about more history in the race and rich romance with NYC, but the advantages in that Rome also has its weakness in terms of its city when compared with NYC Smiley
Activity: 154
I want to visit Iceland and Argentina before i die!
Pages:
Jump to: