Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 27. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
before I died I wanted to go to the holy land with my family Grin
Activity: 9
Colombia after watching Narcos. It has some rebellious attitude. And allegedly beautiful women Wink.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1663
come on guys.
we are gamers, we have to go to las vegas  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
I want to visit Japan though it itss not far from my place i still dream of coming to visit Japan. Their country is very clean and beautiful, people are very disciplined and culture is very interesting also. Their food also makes me more interested and earger.
Activity: 55
I like Singapore, Japan because it's a beautiful and lots of place to stay and a good meal
Activity: 112
the place I most want to visit is mecca. it is the most beautiful place in my opinion. in mecca there is ka'bah and haram mosque. it is the most sacred place. the house of God more precisely. I want to take my wife and my family there to fulfill the fifth pillar of Islam that is pilgrimage. hopefully I have a fortune in order to realize my wishes it. although not a pilgrimage but at least I can umroh there.
Activity: 17
i want to go to paris because paris is the most beautiful and romantic country  Smiley
Activity: 52
if you want to see a place similar to new zealand, at a fraction of the cost, consider northern vietnam.. man, that region was fucking awesome! high mountain scapes, and you can take a boat ride through their rivers. you could probably get by with spending $30 a day in VN.
Activity: 123
there is a house with an open door, where my mom and dad smile waiting for me there
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Places you want to travel to before you die
For me, as a technology lover, I like to visit Japan because of its great technical progress &For entertainment and enjoyment I think Turkey is doing so because of the beauty of the sea and the splendor of the scenery.
Activity: 238
I want to go to NK. To see their president.
Activity: 23
I want to visit Israel.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Indonesia ftw
Activity: 84
Paris. I'd love to go there before i die Sad
Activity: 22
I want to go somewhere very unusual where i grew up so i can feel that i traveled around the world.
Activity: 59
I want to visit Ka'bah with family before I'm die
Activity: 120
I want to go hawai
Activity: 104
i want to travel in space, meeting something unique, discover new planet, life ecc...would be fabulous
Activity: 154
visit milan city in italy country. Because milan one of city fashion, and there is one of my favorite football club. The club is ac milan.
Activity: 97
japan. i want to experience their cuisine and enjoy my tourist days in their country before i die.
Pages:
Jump to: