Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 14. (Read 25882 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 23, 2013, 04:23:25 PM
I just like watching statists make fools of themselves.
Dash it all, man! Where's the sport in that? Wink

Well, they do usually require at least a little bit of prompting. It's all in how you twitch the cape in front of the anvil to get el Toro to charge.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 23, 2013, 04:16:24 PM
I just like watching statists make fools of themselves.

Dash it all, man! Where's the sport in that? Wink

About ten years ago, I was thrown off a board when my persona went from being a pro-government "conservative" to one with a more anarchist perception. It was engineered by yours truly and took some months to pull off. My persona had enough cred on the board that some of the "conservatives" starting listening to me. I got banned because the admins hated my opinion and because some of the members were realizing how full of shit some of the progov folks really were.

I don't have that kind of energy anymore.
April 23, 2013, 04:10:52 PM
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  Like the young mike christ you feel it's more important that we read YOUR words than anything else.  I'm surprised your mom was allowed to emigrate, aren't you still a teenager?  You must live with your dad, right?  Or some other guardian?

No, as I said (here, if you're wondering: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1922991 ), I'm an adult. But, if you don't mind me asking, what, if anything, does this have to do with your defense of the police state we currently live in?
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
April 23, 2013, 04:06:22 PM
USA is a police state.

You must be a terrorist if you think that.  Only terrorists are afraid of the great USA stomping on their rights.

Anyone with a different opinion is a terrorist. Everyone!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
April 23, 2013, 04:05:16 PM
I'm not going to get any work done today if you guys keep this up.

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 23, 2013, 04:04:25 PM
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  Like the young mike christ you feel it's more important that we read YOUR words than anything else.  I'm surprised your mom was allowed to emigrate, aren't you still a teenager?  You must live with your dad, right?  Or some other guardian?
April 23, 2013, 04:00:03 PM
Do you have short term memory loss?
No, I do not. But I do not recall anyone saying "throw around your heafty (sic) intellect" before yourself. Nor, checking back, do I see anyone who has. So the question stands. Who were you quoting?
April 23, 2013, 03:53:01 PM
Is that the reason you feel the need to "throw around your heafty intellect"?  Because you are mad your mommy left you?

No... I don't like to throw around my hefty intellect, I just like watching statists make fools of themselves. And who are you quoting, here? Yourself?
April 23, 2013, 03:48:20 PM
Is that the reason you feel the need to "throw around your heafty intellect"?  Because you are mad your mommy left you?
April 23, 2013, 03:44:30 PM
oh, your mum?  Yorkshire like the pudding?
Yes, England. She emigrated when she fell for a man from Yorkshire. Ironically, when she left, I got stuck with her old Yorkie.
April 23, 2013, 03:41:24 PM
oh, your mum?  Yorkshire like the pudding?
April 23, 2013, 03:09:50 PM
you must live at your moms house.
That would be difficult, given that I am in Texas, and she is in Yorkshire.
April 23, 2013, 02:57:56 PM
right back at you slick.  go ahead and ignore me you terrorist loving piece of shit.
But then I wouldn't get to read such stirring works of literature as that!
April 23, 2013, 02:53:17 PM
right back at you slick.  go ahead and ignore me you terrorist loving piece of shit.
April 23, 2013, 02:51:58 PM
hey I think you meant blah blah blah Infintity!
While I'm sure that's how you would have responded, I am more mature than that, and have been for a few decades.

And if you don't wish to read my posts, the forum does have an ignore feature, for good reason. Feel free to use it again. I honestly don't know why you unignored me, if all you were going to do is hurl more invective at me.
April 23, 2013, 02:44:29 PM
Repeat after me.  Get out if you have it so bad. 
I suppose you would have told Washington the same thing?

You win your superior intellect using men that are centuries old dead proves every point you make.  Mostly though that are a moron.
Hmmm... I think you meant to say "You win, with your superior intellect. Using men that are centuries old dead proves every point you make.  Mostly though that you are a moron."

When attempting to insult someone's intelligence, spelling and grammar are important, lest you fall into your own trap.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2013, 02:39:04 PM

You win your superior intellect using men that are centuries old dead proves every point you make.  Mostly though that are a moron.
April 23, 2013, 02:38:50 PM
See what I mean? Unbalanced.

you are projecting, you mean.  yes, you are CLEARLY unbalanced when you laugh at victims of terrorism.  you piece of shit.

Webster says a Police State is:

a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures
April 23, 2013, 02:29:53 PM
Activity: 182
April 23, 2013, 02:27:42 PM
OP get the fuck out of the US if you think you are so fucking prosecuted.  You have no idea a police state is.  I am sick you and your type.  It's simple.  Leave!
Aww, that's a shame. Love it or leave it, eh? Even when it leaves you?

Am I supposed to rejoice at the weapons of war brought into our streets by those who are supposed to protect the peace?

Imagine how Jefferson or Franklin would react to a regiment of troops - complete with cannon and cavalry - marching through this very same city 230 years ago, looking for one man. To guard towers erected at street corners. Or to this quote:

If the the man in question had just blown up their children I am sure they would have been there with them you frikkin moron.  Should they have played hide and seek with a known bomber and called "olly olly in free". Idiot!  I say it again get the fuck out if you are so unhappy.

I'm sure they would have joined in the search, but I doubt they would have thought the cavalry and cannons necessary.
Repeat after me:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

If you let fear rule your actions, the terrorists have won.

Pages:
Jump to: