Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 15. (Read 25882 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 23, 2013, 02:24:36 PM
OP get the fuck out of the US if you think you are so fucking prosecuted.  You have no idea a police state is.  I am sick you and your type.  It's simple.  Leave!
Aww, that's a shame. Love it or leave it, eh? Even when it leaves you?

Am I supposed to rejoice at the weapons of war brought into our streets by those who are supposed to protect the peace?

Imagine how Jefferson or Franklin would react to a regiment of troops - complete with cannon and cavalry - marching through this very same city 230 years ago, looking for one man. To guard towers erected at street corners. Or to this quote:

If the the man in question had just blown up their children I am sure they would have been there with them you frikkin moron.  Should they have played hide and seek with a known bomber and called "olly olly in free". Idiot!  I say it again get the fuck out if you are so unhappy.

I'm sure they would have joined in the search, but I doubt they would have thought the cavalry and cannons necessary.
Repeat after me:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

If you let fear rule your actions, the terrorists have won.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 23, 2013, 02:20:11 PM
OP get the fuck out of the US if you think you are so fucking prosecuted.  You have no idea a police state is.  I am sick you and your type.  It's simple.  Leave!

Am I supposed to rejoice at the weapons of war brought into our streets by those who are supposed to protect the peace?

Imagine how Jefferson or Franklin would react to a regiment of troops - complete with cannon and cavalry - marching through this very same city 230 years ago, looking for one man. To guard towers erected at street corners. Or to this quote:

If the the man in question had just blown up their children I am sure they would have been there with them you frikkin moron.  Should they have played hide and seek with a known bomber and called "olly olly in free". Idiot!  I say it again get the fuck out if you are so unhappy.
April 23, 2013, 02:16:03 PM
lol, you just laughed at a bombing victim in this thread and you are crying that I called you names?

Hey, you are a stupid piece of trash who seems to like terrorism.  Fuck you shit bag.

That better?  How about I gut your pussycat?
See what I mean? Unbalanced.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 23, 2013, 02:09:29 PM
lol, you just laughed at a bombing victim in this thread and you are crying that I called you names?

Hey, you are a stupid piece of trash who seems to like terrorism.  Fuck you shit bag.

That better?  How about I gut your pussycat?
April 23, 2013, 02:06:36 PM
If ignoring jackasses is unbalanced I'm not sure what your definition of balanced is.
Ignoring them, no. Publicly announcing that fact, and starting a self-moderated thread about it while throwing abusive language at them, yes, that seems rather unbalanced to me.
April 23, 2013, 02:01:40 PM
If ignoring jackasses is unbalanced I'm not sure what your definition of balanced is.
April 23, 2013, 02:00:14 PM
Seek professional help.
If that was to tom trong, I couldn't agree more.
Indeed it was, though you come off as a little unbalanced yourself.
April 23, 2013, 01:53:43 PM
OP get the fuck out of the US if you think you are so fucking prosecuted.  You have no idea a police state is.  I am sick you and your type.  It's simple.  Leave!  

Damn pampered Americans that whine and bitch have no idea what life is outside their little bubble.  I am an American that has lived all over the world. And still does now and not by choice.  So yes I know of what I speak.

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap

Seek professional help.
If that was to tom trong, I couldn't agree more.
April 23, 2013, 01:49:25 PM
Seek professional help.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2013, 01:47:41 PM
America has never been a free country. America (also known as the Illuminati, aka the Bilderberg Group) created communist countries and all third world countries so that they can run scams on humanity.

What you are seeing or experiencing now is America becoming its true self. The beast is revealing it self.
The reason why it is becoming what it truely is (Police State) is because...

Millions of Americans are awake to the fact that they have been intentionally dumb down by the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) through the use of Flouride and MSG.

- Americans are buying massive amounts of guns to hunt down illuminati members all over America.
Article: http://thegunwriter.blogs.heraldtribune.com/11706/march-gun-sales-up-26-3-e-check-nics-requests-growing/

- The devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) executed many children all over America because their schools fail to house train them to worship the Devil.

Video source:
Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

You can learn more about the on going Civil War in America at this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ongoing-civil-war-in-usa-corporation-179616

-------------------------
If you make money from Bitcoins, use your money to print out flyers and hand them out to people all over many cities in America and all over the world to wake Billions of people up about the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) running scams in your country.
April 23, 2013, 01:26:52 PM

Quote from: Michael Bloomberg
“I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world."

Do you think they would be happy about that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 23, 2013, 01:12:25 PM

Damn pampered Americans that whine and bitch have no idea what life is outside their little bubble.  I am an American that has lived all over the world. And still does now and not by choice.  So yes I know of what I speak.

April 23, 2013, 12:38:38 PM
Myrkul, I prefer to use the term government loyalist Tongue it's most appropriate I think.
Well, it's certainly more polite, but I'll be damned if I'm polite to someone who started off the day's conversation with a "fuck you," and has yet to apologize.
legendary
Activity: 1540
April 23, 2013, 12:33:32 PM
Myrkul, I prefer to use the term government loyalist Tongue it's most appropriate I think.
legendary
Activity: 1498
April 22, 2013, 10:03:48 PM
Explain to me how we are a police state?

Sure:

Cause I pass like hundred of those eagle nest things, all the time.

Just 'cause you get a warm and fuzzy from living in a police state, doesn't mean it isn't one.

So then answer me this, how are police suppose to change with technology and times. Cause soon it is going to be like minority report where they arrest you before you commit a crime. How is society suppose to move forward? Or should the police not move forward with technology.
April 23, 2013, 12:21:11 PM
what the hell is a statist terrorist lover?
April 23, 2013, 12:18:08 PM
Oh, that's an awesome link. Thanks, terrorist lover.
You're welcome, statist terrorist lover.
April 23, 2013, 12:16:17 PM
Oh, that's an awesome link. Thanks, terrorist lover.

Webster says a Police State is:

a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures
legendary
Activity: 1498
April 22, 2013, 09:45:33 PM
but it ain't a police state...

You are in denial. Same with the rest of the trolls that believe USA is not a police state. Look at the fucking images & videos douchbag/douchbags.

Explain to me how we are a police state? Cause I pass like hundred of those eagle nest things, all the time. They actually make me feel safer, cause who would do something in front of that. I seriously think you need to evaluate our society today. In the 1920's the police were so corrupt that basically we had to be a police state, cause local government wasn't doing it's job. Today we need more security against people wishing to bring harm to our society, but to call us a police state is being extreme. I think we are moving with the times and technology, better ways of dealing with security and public safety.
Pages:
Jump to: