Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 18. (Read 25882 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 22, 2013, 01:42:53 PM
Guys, I have a theory as to what the pip-bomb is. I still have no idea exactly what it is, but I think I know what it does.

It seems to be very damaging to equipment, but not so much to people. That explains both the lack of bomb disposal gear, and the extensive use of human shields on their tanks:
That makes no sense.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 22, 2013, 01:36:28 PM
Yes we are at war, that is what happens. That isn't senseless, that is protecting the freedoms.

Local officials say the US drones fired two missiles at a house in South Waziristan. The house was completely destroyed in the attack.

Pakistan’s tribal regions are attacked by US assassination drones almost regularly, with Washington claiming that militants are the targets. However, casualty figures clearly indicate that civilians are the main victims.

So, when the US military kills civilians, it's "protecting the freedoms," but when anyone else does it, it's "senseless"?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 22, 2013, 01:30:14 PM
In my eyes, the revolution came full circle (tyranny->freedom->tyranny) in 1791.

So where is out freedom?
I have it.  I put it in a bottle on the kitchen shelf.
April 22, 2013, 01:22:06 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-area-violence/index.html

"The government is invoking the public safety exception to question Tsarnaev, meaning in cases of national security a person can be questioned without being read their Miranda rights,"

"Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham called for Tsarnaev to be held as an enemy combatant."

DISGUSTING

Why is that disgusting? The guy bombed an area and killed people that is disgusting.

I like how you people in this thread are all up in arms about the government setting in effect actions to protect more people. This thread is just as bad as the anti-jewish threads. Seriously.
Doesn't the government do the same, on a grossly larger scale?

I don't believe the USA does that. This was a senseless act.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/17/298724/us-drone-kills-5-in-nw-pakistan/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2013, 01:15:18 PM

"The government is invoking the public safety exception to question Tsarnaev, meaning in cases of national security a person can be questioned without being read their Miranda rights,"

"Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham called for Tsarnaev to be held as an enemy combatant."

DISGUSTING

Why is that disgusting? The guy bombed an area and killed people that is disgusting.

I like how you people in this thread are all up in arms about the government setting in effect actions to protect more people. This thread is just as bad as the anti-jewish threads. Seriously.

I don't believe the USA does that. This was a senseless act.
April 22, 2013, 01:04:14 PM
In my eyes, the revolution came full circle (tyranny->freedom->tyranny) in 1791.

So where is [our] freedom?

http://agorism.info/
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 22, 2013, 12:47:15 PM

DISGUSTING

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 22, 2013, 12:45:53 PM

So where is out freedom?
April 22, 2013, 10:15:56 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
April 22, 2013, 10:08:26 AM
You can't beat a good conspiracy theory can you?

No need for any kind of real proof, but a few well defined questions leading to other questions with answers that only match the agenda of the person asking the questions!

I find it funny how so many Americans worry about becoming a police state when they are so far away from what is happening in the EU - which is much closer to being a police state in a USSR style! Wink

What the original OP witnessed was the US style of man hunt which they do very well - they just throw everything at the problem and hope some of it sticks.  Its a policy the US have always used, from Vietnam to the Blues Brothers!
While its perfectly possible to argue that the assumed bombers were nothing of the sort, there are a few lose ends which don't really hold water for that to be true.

Firstly, one of the brothers is still alive!  How come? Isn't that a bit sloppy if they didn't want any chance of them not being any lose ends?  What if he speaks?  I know he's been shot in the throat and unlikely to to talk again, but that isn't the point! Wink

Secondly, there was no claims from anyone for the bomb going off.  Any decent terrorist is wanting to get their publicity, its why their bombs go off in the first place. But in Boston, nobody knew why they were being targeted - and they still don't  - looks like someone isn't following the terrorist 101 handbook!

Finally, you find that conspiratorial trolls always study official photos with a fine tooth comb, but never do the same for images which support their stories.  Wonder why?

i cant help but think that maybe if you guys had payed a little more attention and asked questions like these yourself when your country was passing this very same threshold it may have helped to prevent things from getting as bad as they are now

Have you ever seen 'Lonely are the Brave' A Kirk Douglas movie from 1962?

In his eyes, you lost your freedoms a long time ago! Wink

We can all point to a freer time in the past, and how awful the future could be. 

The point is, my life is to short to moan about it too much, just find a way around it s it doesn't bug you too much as you carry on earning a living!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
April 22, 2013, 09:32:45 AM

No need for any kind of real proof, but a few well defined questions leading to other questions with answers that only match the agenda of the person asking the questions!

I find it funny how so many Americans worry about becoming a police state when they are so far away from what is happening in the EU - which is much closer to being a police state in a USSR style! Wink

What the original OP witnessed was the US style of man hunt which they do very well - they just throw everything at the problem and hope some of it sticks.  Its a policy the US have always used, from Vietnam to the Blues Brothers!
While its perfectly possible to argue that the assumed bombers were nothing of the sort, there are a few lose ends which don't really hold water for that to be true.

Firstly, one of the brothers is still alive!  How come? Isn't that a bit sloppy if they didn't want any chance of them not being any lose ends?  What if he speaks?  I know he's been shot in the throat and unlikely to to talk again, but that isn't the point! Wink

Secondly, there was no claims from anyone for the bomb going off.  Any decent terrorist is wanting to get their publicity, its why their bombs go off in the first place. But in Boston, nobody knew why they were being targeted - and they still don't  - looks like someone isn't following the terrorist 101 handbook!

Finally, you find that conspiratorial trolls always study official photos with a fine tooth comb, but never do the same for images which support their stories.  Wonder why?

i cant help but think that maybe if you guys had payed a little more attention and asked questions like these yourself when your country was passing this very same threshold it may have helped to prevent things from getting as bad as they are now
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
April 22, 2013, 08:46:51 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Now they are thinking what to do with me
April 22, 2013, 06:16:58 AM

Why are the FBI telling people (and media) to NOT look at any other pictures/films than what they give out to the media?
Why were there bomb disposal crews running tests in the area?
Why was there undercover CIA agents in the crowds?
Why were the CIA agents wearing exactly the same backpacks as the 2 apparent bombers?

NO worries, here I come...  Proof or it didn't happen.  I will respond to any legitimate source.  (unless it's from myrkul who I've been forced to ignore).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7b52o1x8EY
http://www.infowars.com/military-men-witnessed-at-boston-bombing-identified-as-national-guard-cst-teams/

(from the FBI and the infowars site)

Warnings were given over the speakers pre-bombs, it was something along the lines of "Don't worry about any large explosions/sounds, there are bomb disposal squads in the area running drills."

I'll dig it up later, or maybe, just maybe, you might crawl out from under the media influence and ACTUALLY look for your self?

Ok .. awaiting your answers to -

Why are the FBI telling people (and media) to NOT look at any other pictures/films than what they give out to the media?

I'm actually going to change Why were the CIA agents wearing exactly the same backpacks as the 2 apparent bombers?

To .. Why were the CIA agents wearing the same backpacks, same cap, and nearly identical clothes?

Got things to do, but will find the 'evidence' that people themselves were saying what was heard over the loud speakers.

I await your answers in eager anticipation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Now they are thinking what to do with me
April 22, 2013, 05:47:40 AM
Why were there bomb disposal crews running tests in the area?
Why were the CIA agents wearing exactly the same backpacks as the 2 apparent bombers?

NO worries, here I come...  Proof or it didn't happen.  I will respond to any legitimate source.  (unless it's from myrkul who I've been forced to ignore).

So, you don't know about any of this, yet you propose that you speak from knowledge.

Hm.. you seem to be a media tool. But ok, if I cba I'll dig up the research for your lazy ass.
April 21, 2013, 11:10:35 PM
Watch, he's gonna do it again.

No we haven't had any intervention from the Fed.  We are a truly free country.  California has had problems but that's because their laws are not as well written and regulated as ours at the state level.  I wish you all had watched the evening national news tonight.  It was freaking AWESOME.  That bastard was SO trapped in that boat.  You say we didn't need the eye's in the sky watch this (flash bang at 1:45):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw5_4HystnE

I wish you all had watched the evening national news tonight.  It was freaking AWESOME.  That bastard was SO trapped in that boat.  You say we didn't need the eye's in the sky watch this (flash bang at 1:45):

(I get no sound, anyone have sound?) Makes me proud to be an American.  Fuck you terrorist.   

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 21, 2013, 11:05:56 PM
No we haven't had any intervention from the Fed.  We are a truly free country.  California has had problems but that's because their laws are not as well written and regulated as ours at the state level.  I wish you all had watched the evening national news tonight.  It was freaking AWESOME.  That bastard was SO trapped in that boat.  You say we didn't need the eye's in the sky watch this (flash bang at 1:45):

(I get no sound, anyone have sound?) Makes me proud to be an American.  Fuck you terrorist.  

You could argue those were actually invented by the British Wink

I will accept your argument and state that I recently saw a program on National Geographic (I think) that shows a replica of a "computer" built by Archimedes.  But we were the first to create a vacuum tube ballistic table calculating "computer" which used electricity.  And yes Mr Lee defined the protocol he placed upon the network the department of defense funded.  But it's ok, I like you guys too... you invented how to rule the world 3.0 (after china and rome).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 21, 2013, 10:58:59 PM
Wow, that's childish.

Not like he knows any better.  Kids will be kids.
April 21, 2013, 10:51:44 PM
Wow, that's childish.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 21, 2013, 10:47:52 PM
erased due to trolls
April 21, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
... Did he just delete and repost so as to have the last word?
Pages:
Jump to: